• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SEWF - 2/25/11

If there's no room for "Serious Delivery" Jones in the opening battle royal, I'd be fine managing JGlass.

Your call, Crock.

Shit, Mikey V's copy and paste skills may prove to be a challenge for me. Everything JGlass says is from the heart and mind of yours truly.

You know what, I'll put some titles on the line!

The tag match is for the WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Titles.

JGlass vs Michael V. is for the ECW TV Title.

FunKay vs Paper Ghost is for the Hardcore Championship.

I'm fighting for the belt held by such legends as Rob Van Dam, Eddie Guerrero, and and Johnny Hotbody? I am honored.

If I get set on fire and/or killed I will find you Crock.

What happens after I find you is better not said. I will say it would be a good idea to have some lube close by.

I'll take a spot if you can fit me in.

If you want a gimmick, I'll take a mysterious rock or rap star.

If you need a theme song I'll take "I Still Don't Give A Fuck" by Eminem or "Power" by Jermaine Dupri.

I'll take a spot if you can fit me in.

If you want a gimmick, I'll take a mysterious rock or rap star.

If you need a theme song I'll take "I Still Don't Give A Fuck" by Eminem or "Power" by Jermaine Dupri.

I think you'll be the dude who tries too hard when it comes to music and loves dead musicians. Hell, you'll even have necrophilia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back