Seriously thinking about selling off my wrestling DVD collection

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
I've already sold about half of it over the last year, now I'm thinking about just getting rid of the whole fucking thing, I don't watch any of it anymore, in fact I haven't really watched wrestling in general in god knows how long, and moving this shit is just a pain in the ass, so I figure mine as well get something out of it, IN can easily move the WWE and most of the TNA DVDs, the ROH ones on the other hand are going to be a pain in the ass to get rid off, so if anyone wants a box of random ROH dvds from back when guys like Punk, Daniels, Colt, Danielson, McGuiness, etc. were part of ROH let me know, I'm not asking for much like, a $1 per DVD plus shipping, I would like to just get rid of them all at once if possible

List all of your DVDs.

I hear you though. Its such a pain to have a collection that you barely watch. Mine's tucked away in a bookcase drawer that I never open.

I'd much rather just youtube a match then dig a DVD out.

How much kid for the whole shebang (and have you any ideas of shipping to the UK)? If you'd to live with British Soap Operas, you mightn't be so quick to get rid:lmao:

Ugh, don't have time to list them all right now, but I'll try and do that tonight when I get home, alot of ppvs for TNA & WWE though, and then a bunch of 3 disc sets for WWE, TNA I think I have some "best of..." stuff

I have no idea what I have for ROH tbh, but I think I have the shows Christian did, Punks and Colts Farewell shows, and I think 3 shows with the MCMGs, and a bunch of others, those are the only ones that really stand out though, again I'll try listing them tonight

Don't care what they are - give a price and how many DVDs we're talking about and I could well take them all of your hands in one fell swoop.

How much kid for the whole shebang (and have you any ideas of shipping to the UK)? If you'd to live with British Soap Operas, you mightn't be so quick to get rid:lmao:

Don't forget about the regional differences with the DVDs, unless your DVD player is one that plays different regions? Most European ones will only play Region 2 (Europe/PAL) but you can find some exceptions :)

I haven't bought any new wrestling DVDs in since WM25, just to give you more of an idea, so if it came out after WM25 I prolly don't have it

I haven't bought any new wrestling DVDs in since WM25, just to give you more of an idea, so if it came out after WM25 I prolly don't have it

All right. Do you have History of The WWE Championship, The Ladder Match, or any of the Rumble Anthologies?

Don't have either, and why on earth would anybody want a Jeff hardy DVD?!?

Some people might need something to get high off of...to cut their lines of coke..or put their ambien or somas on. Martha Stewart would probably agree there is still some use for Jeff Hardy dvd's nowadays. You could cut them into shapes of stars and hang them from the ceiling so when you are on an acid trip you have pretty stars to look at..

All right. Do you have History of The WWE Championship, The Ladder Match, or any of the Rumble Anthologies?

Ladder Match I have, was never really a huge fan of the Rumble, I tend to find it boring unless watching it live, even then I rarely pay much attention till the final entree enters the ring, so no to the Rumble anthology, I don't have the WWE title DVD either, I may still have the history on the IC title though

Just sold off most of the WWE and TNA DVDs, & got a hell of a lot more for them than I was expecting, so all the DVDs of PPVs with a few exceptions are gone & sorry Noah, Ladder Matches is now gone, made $10 on it

Still got all the ROH though, there are roughly 30-35 of them, and that's including Straight shootin' DVDs as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back