Serena to TNA?

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
According to a short report from the Wrestling Observer, former WWE Diva Serena Deeb has been in talks with TNA concerning a possible début with the company.

serena-wwe-fashion.jpg

Nothing has been confirmed about whether she'd actually join the company, but considering the amount of depth work being applied to the Knockouts division of late, I wouldn't exactly count out the idea of her being brought in.

Seeing as we never really got to see Serena wrestle in the WWE before she was released, there's little I can say one way or another as to her actual in-ring talents, but depth surely never hurt anyone.

Thoughts on the idea of Serena to TNA?

From what I heard, she was supposed to sign with them a way back but they went a week without speaking and WWE snatched her up within that time frame.

They really are looking to build a bigger and better Knockouts Division.

I think that this would be an Excellent signing for TNA. I've seen some of her matches from FCW the WWE development and she is a really good women's wrestler and she is also good on the mic to for a Female. This would be a Great Addition to an already Good and Improving Knockout's Division.

Well I saw Serena at a SmackDown house show earlier this year wrestle and she wasn't anything special. I don't know wether it's because it was a house show and they were not putting in as much effort as they would do for TV but if it was anything to go by she wasn't that good.

As for her in TNA. I would like to see it but I don't think she would make much of a difference. Maybe she could feud with The Beautiful People because of her shaved head and she could say that she is beautiful because she is pure and straight edge? I have no idea, but it won't make a big difference to their product.

Okay, so I Dont really watch wwe except like when I'm extremely bored which is rare, I think I saw her in some society thing this one friday I was sick. Is she any good is my question

Wouldn't be a bad addition to the Knockout division. Any new talent is good. Serena didn't have too many matches in WWE, but she didn't look bad in them. Hopefully she grows her hair out because she is one stone cold fox. She is hot either way though. She could be a good heel and she doesn't have to worry about being fired for having a few drinks at the bar after work.

A solid women's division is something that TNA is known for, so far they havn't signed a "bad" knockout (excluding Lacey, but she doesn't have to wrestle to do her job), that lasted for a while that I can remember. Judging by that, I think this could be a great addition

Never saw her wrestle, so I can't say. At we know she can be a good manager especially if she kicks people around like she did in the SES. I'm just hoping they do the same thing they did to Katie Lea and give her a totally new character.

I only saw her match which turned out to be her final Smackdown appearance. She's certainly not bad in the ring. I think she'd be a good asset fit the Knockouts division. At this point, certainly almost any acquisition for the Knockouts division can be a good acquisition. What the division needs right now is depth because I don't know how much more Beautiful People feuds with Tara and Madison I'll be able to watch before it gets stale for me.

I don't see why not. She wasn't let go by WWE due to not being good enough but to her private life for lack of a better term. This would be ok for the most part as she's someone that could add somethign to the division I think. The division is a bit weak on solid in ring girls so this could help a lot. Nothing bad here really as she's not bad in the ring and has a different look. Can't hurt anything really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back