Serena Deeb: More than a pair of tits.

Remix

Is a thin rope
For those who dont know who Serena is (I dont know how, but I'll assume you've been living under a rock since she debuted) she's the hot, bald chick with great tits who hangs around with CM Punk and the deciple formerly known as Festus.

Now, given that she's probably the least important member of the SES, you might be wondering why I'm making a thread for her. I mean c'mon she's the (admitedly hot) manager of a heel faction, and she's not exactly good enough on the mic to be a very good one. The answer is simple, because you might not know it, but she's VERY good at what she does. She is great at playing a character. It's clearly visible when she's being Punk's freakishly devoted minion, and it's even more visible when she's in the ring.

Which segues nicely into the second thing that she's good at. Wrestling. As Mia Mancini in FCW she was pretty damn good for a diva. She wrestled like she was trying to hurt you, and like she does now, she played her character (which was a mafia boss' daughter) to perfection. Granted Wade Barrett on commentary added a lot of enjoyment to the matches (because: A he's terrified of her B he's an awesome commentator and C he's hilarious when talking about the divas), but she was more than decent in the ring herself. To demonstrate I'll attatch a couple of videos of her matches:

[YOUTUBE]mZp9NTcqSAs[/YOUTUBE]

This is one of her matches against AJ Lee. Serena loses, but it's a good match none the less. Also Serena bending Lee like a pretzel makes me cringe. The match also demonstrated her power and ruthlessness in the ring.

[YOUTUBE]rZajStbUgOg[/YOUTUBE]

This is, admitedly a worse wrestling match against Tiffany, who is shit in the ring. It's mainly included because it includes some of Wade Barrett's best lines, which made the match awesome. In addition to showing off just how good Barrett can be in the commentary box, it showed what Serena can do with someone as limited in the ring as Tiffany. Because pretty women who cant wrestle are a fixture of the WWE women's division.

Serena's not just a bald chick with a great rack, she's a decent wrestler, and should at some point be allowed to show that. It's better to show why you bought her up than just have her standing around, occasionally cut bad promos and stand between enemies of the SES and CM Punk.

Great topic name by the way.

I've watched Serena since she started in Shimmer and was very impressed and I was excited to hear that she was signing with WWE and even more happy when I heard that she was coming to the main roster as a member of my favorite faction. I'm hoping they allow her ring time and give her the chance to be Punk's way into the women's division but most of all I hope they let her grow back her hair cause she is a hottie. Great skills, pretty girl = great diva.

wait, is this thread about serena or wade barett???make up your damn mind. Serena made the decision to join the SES because no other diva in FCW would take the role because that would mean you'd have to shave your head. She could've been wrestling in the womens division right now but her desperation to get on the main roster clouded her mind. She's now just a useless bald chick in a lame group thats going no where, all she does is hold Punk's hand and cheer him on, not exactly an exciting job if you ask me. She could've been a top diva right now but she pretty much screwed herself when she shaved her head. I wouldn't be surprised if WWE fires her because look at her, she doesn't look like a diva at all with that bald head, she is smoking hot but if WWE actually released mickie james, one of the hottest divas ever, then really any diva can go. Once the SES ends, it's going to be interesting to see what they do with serena, i hope she stays though

btw, we all know who serena deeb is, their was no point in making a damn thread about it

wait, is this thread about serena or wade barett???make up your damn mind.

If you used your brain it would be fairly obvious that this is a Serena thread. My only references to Barrett were on occasions where it was relavent to her matches. Both of which make sence. Because Barrett's commentary does make worse matches seem better by comparason, and enhance good matches.

Serena made the decision to join the SES because no other diva in FCW would take the role because that would mean you'd have to shave your head.

And your source for that is? Wrestlers have no choice as to what their gimmick is when they come up. You think Nick Dinsmore wanted to play a ******? Wrestlers do what they're told if they want their jobs. 'Tis why John Tenta went through a string of bad gimmicks without complaints. Which makes it more likely that she was asked to get her head shaved and she agreed. It's not like there are many other TV ready divas in FCW anyway.

She could've been wrestling in the womens division right now but her desperation to get on the main roster clouded her mind.

...When did the last woman debut on WWE programming? I'm fairly sure it was Serena. Which means that she would probably still be wearing suspenders to the ring in FCW, rather than being a prominent part of two shows a week. She made the right choice (if indeed she was given one).

She's now just a useless bald chick in a lame group thats going no where, all she does is hold Punk's hand and cheer him on, not exactly an exciting job if you ask me.

Exciting, no. Better than FCW, yes. For a start she's on TV. Secondly she's on TV consistently. Thirdly she's on TV in a visible role consistently. All she needs to do is wrestle occasionally with the rest of the SES (possibly to show that because she's been saved, she's better than the rest of the divas) and bingo she's a top diva. Best to wait for the laycool vs pheonis feud to end though, because otherwise she isnt going to get the time to wrestle (one divas match per show, per week. She isnt going to do anything with lay-cool, and there isnt always a divas' match on Superstars). It may be a case of lack of time for her to wrestle more than anytihng else.

She could've been a top diva right now but she pretty much screwed herself when she shaved her head.

How so? She now looks completely different to any other diva on the roster. Standing out is good. Not to mention, she's hot, hair or no hair.

I wouldn't be surprised if WWE fires her because look at her, she doesn't look like a diva at all with that bald head, she is smoking hot but if WWE actually released mickie james, one of the hottest divas ever, then really any diva can go.

Mickie was also about to do other things, becoming increasingly sloppy in the ring (possibly due to bad eye sight. according to her twitter, she's elligable for laser eye surgury), a problem back stage (for numerous reasons), and WWE vdecided she wasn't worth the trouble of keeping her around. It's not like she was a victim to VKM's sexism here.

And it goes without saying that Serena doesn't look like the stereotypical diva. There's a reason Matt Striker calls her 'The Antidiva'. She is everything a diva isn't. Her looking like none of her peers is a good thing.

Once the SES ends, it's going to be interesting to see what they do with serena, i hope she stays though.

So do I. I'm quite fond of her and think she could be a great asset to the women's division.

btw, we all know who serena deeb is, their was no point in making a damn thread about it.

I am aware that serena isn't exactly an unknown name on friday nights. However, not everybody will know that she is a very good wrestler. In addition, this need not be a thread simply informing people that Serena is more than the sum of her tits, it can in fact be a thread about her. Finally if people judge this to be a pointless and needless topic thay can go ahead and not post in it and it will die.

chick with great tits

I might even be so bold to say they're not even that great really... they're decent but they're not enough to sway me away from some of the other diva's or knockouts for that sake.

I think she was absolutely hot with her hair on, she's a gorgeous girl I'll give her that much with the baldness, but that's about it, she was way better looking with hair, and that's a fact.

Serena, great talent indeed, a great wrestler who's actually held quite a few titles here and there in different promotions, a girl I think would be able to add a little spice to the women's division, but right now, I don't see her going there just yet, but I will be looking forward to when she does, I've watched her have some rather good (for women's wrestling) matches with Katie Lea and a few others here and there.

I love Serena. She's excellent at playing her "saved" character, and she is just hot, even bald. Adding her wrestling skills on top of that and you have one damn good diva who is going places. She has a unique look that is very different to the normal "blond hair and skinny" look of the rest of the divas, and she is currently aligned with one of the best things going in wrestling today, the Straight Edge Society.

I believe we could see a power stable coming out of this. CM Punk as World Champion. Gallows and the mystery member as tag champions. Serena as Women's champion. She is certainly my choice for the next person to face Phoenix. I believe that matches between the two could be something great.

I have to say that I'm in agreement that Serena is already proving to be a grand addition to the E. Why do I say this? She hasn't even wrestled in a single match for either of the main WWE shows and yet she is one of the most well known of all the current Divas. Why is that? Frankly, she's pretty much the freshest thing on the menu. She's very different from the other Divas, a pretty major departure from the usual sort they bring in, and I say more power to that. I even liked the move to buzz-cut her locks. It adds another level of distinction to her.

For the most part, despite her physical ability, I like her commitment to character. This is something I mention a lot, but it's so utterly important if a wrestler has a gimmick to play it to the hilt and she does this very nicely. Constantly star-struck, almost spellbound by Punk in an eerily obsessive way, it's a great character to start off with and her sheer aggressiveness works very well with her role in the SES as well as her willingness to sacrifice herself for Punk.

I do have to say that if the Divas ever had a sort of Hardcore Revolution and began competing in matches with hardcore stipulations, I'd bet Serena would be one of the first to go for it. Never happen, I know...just sayin'.

I love Serena. She's excellent at playing her "saved" character, and she is just hot, even bald. Adding her wrestling skills on top of that and you have one damn good diva who is going places. She has a unique look that is very different to the normal "blond hair and skinny" look of the rest of the divas, and she is currently aligned with one of the best things going in wrestling today, the Straight Edge Society.

I believe we could see a power stable coming out of this. CM Punk as World Champion. Gallows and the mystery member as tag champions. Serena as Women's champion. She is certainly my choice for the next person to face Phoenix. I believe that matches between the two could be something great.

I agree with you Doc, and I just want to elaborate a bit more about the bolded part. Both play dominant, agressive wrestlers (well as heels, anyway) and their matches would be good. They've also worked against one another before in OVW, though this was years ago. So they'll know that the other one can do, and with their experiences together have better matches because of it.

Here's a pheonix vs Serena match:

[YOUTUBE]LMFQc3oEnAg[/YOUTUBE]

I have to say that I'm in agreement that Serena is already proving to be a grand addition to the E. Why do I say this? She hasn't even wrestled in a single match for either of the main WWE shows and yet she is one of the most well known of all the current Divas. Why is that? Frankly, she's pretty much the freshest thing on the menu. She's very different from the other Divas, a pretty major departure from the usual sort they bring in, and I say more power to that. I even liked the move to buzz-cut her locks. It adds another level of distinction to her.

For the most part, despite her physical ability, I like her commitment to character. This is something I mention a lot, but it's so utterly important if a wrestler has a gimmick to play it to the hilt and she does this very nicely. Constantly star-struck, almost spellbound by Punk in an eerily obsessive way, it's a great character to start off with and her sheer aggressiveness works very well with her role in the SES as well as her willingness to sacrifice herself for Punk.

I do have to say that if the Divas ever had a sort of Hardcore Revolution and began competing in matches with hardcore stipulations, I'd bet Serena would be one of the first to go for it. Never happen, I know...just sayin'.

Like Doc, I agree with the entirity of your post and want to elaborate on the bolded bit. Serena would undoubtedly wrestle hardcore matches. She's the sort of wrestler who'd do whatever's asked of her, match wise or gimmick wise. And she's also wrestled at least one hardcore match in the past, and there's no reason she wouldnt be willing to do so again. Hell throw her and Beth in the ring for a while with Serena being the heel who wants to 'save' Pheonix and the rest of the divas and let them feud with a hardcore match to blow it off and you'll have some good stuff.

The aforementioned hardcore match:

[YOUTUBE]iTT5ydSEqo0[/YOUTUBE]

Am I the only one who thinks she could give pointers to Edge on how to deliver a spear?

[YOUTUBE]iTT5ydSEqo0[/YOUTUBE]

Am I the only one who thinks she could give pointers to Edge on how to deliver a spear?

Greatest spear ever made.. purely because of the view afterwards...

Serena is without a doubt a very talented wrestler, and the two matches you showed here proves it, although I have to admit I found the hardcore match to be extremely messy, but that could very well be fixed in the WWE, seeing as they're pretty good at handling hardcore matches when they do put them on..

I could totally see Serena getting into the womens division when it comes to wrestling, and wrestling full time, but I have my doubts it's gonna happen anytime soon, she'll most likely be one of those long time managers who convert into something else in the direction of Maria Kanellis, you know, on-screen role for the sake of being a on-screen role and then eventually a wrestler, only upside is that Serena can wrestle circles around a girl like Maria.

Greatest spear ever made.. purely because of the view afterwards...

The view beforehand wasn't too bad either.

Serena is without a doubt a very talented wrestler, and the two matches you showed here proves it, although I have to admit I found the hardcore match to be extremely messy, but that could very well be fixed in the WWE, seeing as they're pretty good at handling hardcore matches when they do put them on...

Very true. The shoe shot looked lame (though maybe she was attacking Beths olifactory centre), and there was little to no point in using a fucking mop as a weapon. Last time I checked, none of the girls involved was Perry Saturn. And yes, WWE are far better at putting on hardcore matches than OVW. Serena's also had 4 years to get better since that hardcore match.

I could totally see Serena getting into the womens division when it comes to wrestling, and wrestling full time, but I have my doubts it's gonna happen anytime soon, she'll most likely be one of those long time managers who convert into something else in the direction of Maria Kanellis, you know, on-screen role for the sake of being a on-screen role and then eventually a wrestler, only upside is that Serena can wrestle circles around a girl like Maria.

I hope you're wrong here, mostly because I want to see Serena wrestle in WWE, and show her stuff against the Glamazon ASAP. Simply Flawless is a great heel team, though perhaps it's time to give them a break from being the only heels in the Smackdown Women's division. Serena's worth pushing in the ring because she's good, over as a heel (thank you Punk), and would be a refreshing change in the title picture to Laycool vs Mickie/Beth. Though, that formula is working for now and should be stuck to for a little while longer.

The view beforehand wasn't too bad either.

Oh I completely agree, but the view after was so much better.

Very true. The shoe shot looked lame (though maybe she was attacking Beths olifactory centre), and there was little to no point in using a fucking mop as a weapon. Last time I checked, none of the girls involved was Perry Saturn. And yes, WWE are far better at putting on hardcore matches than OVW. Serena's also had 4 years to get better since that hardcore match.

Very true, I didn't get the shoe part neither, it was all over messy really, up to the spear through the table, which was like the only well handled part of that match really in my eyes.

I hope you're wrong here, mostly because I want to see Serena wrestle in WWE, and show her stuff against the Glamazon ASAP. Simply Flawless is a great heel team, though perhaps it's time to give them a break from being the only heels in the Smackdown Women's division. Serena's worth pushing in the ring because she's good, over as a heel (thank you Punk), and would be a refreshing change in the title picture to Laycool vs Mickie/Beth. Though, that formula is working for now and should be stuck to for a little while longer.

Oh I want to watch her in the ring ASAP also, but I simply don't see it happening, to say the least not for a couple of months, at least!
It seems to me they're trying to build her as a Lita kind of type when she was with Edge really, but without the wrestling part of it, unless they have a intergender tag team match some time.

Oh I completely agree, but the view after was so much better.

I can't disagree. The closeup was awesome.

Very true, I didn't get the shoe part neither, it was all over messy really, up to the spear through the table, which was like the only well handled part of that match really in my eyes.

I agree, it was a decent match but it seemed like none of the girls quite knew what they were meant to be doing.

Oh I want to watch her in the ring ASAP also, but I simply don't see it happening, to say the least not for a couple of months, at least!

I'm sure you're right here too. As a part of the SES, she can't get into any angles until the SES is angle free too. Unlike Gallows she cant get involved physically in the feuds, which is a shame. Because like I say, she's really rather good.

It seems to me they're trying to build her as a Lita kind of type when she was with Edge really, but without the wrestling part of it, unless they have a intergender tag team match some time.

If by acting like Lita with Edge, you mean her being Punk's shaven haven, you're right. She's freakishly devoted to him and lets face it, if you had Serena wanting to 'repent' and you were traveling together you would do her too. I also can't see her bieng a part of any intergender tag teaming, for the simple reason that there are no other male/female face teams for her to show her stuff against. There's the Dynasty, but they're on Raw (and have no reason to interact with the SES) and that's it. There's also no reason for a face diva to get involved on Rey's side either. Which means we're probably going to have to wait a while before we get to see more of Serena's assets.

I can't disagree. The closeup was awesome.

A wise choice.

I agree, it was a decent match but it seemed like none of the girls quite knew what they were meant to be doing.

It really seemed like it was something legitimately just thrown together, that I'll give it a plus, but in the end, it was too messy to even give it a proper rate if there was to be given stars on this match.. it'd end up as one of those N/A's

I'm sure you're right here too. As a part of the SES, she can't get into any angles until the SES is angle free too. Unlike Gallows she cant get involved physically in the feuds, which is a shame. Because like I say, she's really rather good.

She has partially become physically involved in the feuds, a small slap here and there, which is classic heel valet stuff really, but I agree, she's gonna be flopping around as a valet until she breaks with Punk, or they find some way to work it as a power couple, I mean it's worked before really, Stephanie and Triple H, Lita and Edge and Glamarella.

If by acting like Lita with Edge, you mean her being Punk's shaven haven, you're right. She's freakishly devoted to him and lets face it, if you had Serena wanting to 'repent' and you were traveling together you would do her too. I also can't see her bieng a part of any intergender tag teaming, for the simple reason that there are no other male/female face teams for her to show her stuff against. There's the Dynasty, but they're on Raw (and have no reason to interact with the SES) and that's it. There's also no reason for a face diva to get involved on Rey's side either.

I was thinking more in the direction of Lita in the way that she's wherever Punk goes, she will always be supporting him etc. and she will eventually become a focus point for the feuding people (which could prove to be hilarious really) and that's why I think the only way Serena will be wrestling just yet is if it involves Punk, therefore Intergender match.

Besides, they don't need a specific "male/female" team in order to make an intergender tag team match, remember John Cena and Maria vs Edge and Lita?

Which means we're probably going to have to wait a while before we get to see more of Serena's assets.

I shall be ready to MTFO for that, main while there's some decent showing of her body on the Internet if you search for it..

A good showing (of her and others) would probably be this link (below) sadly it's before her.. improvements..

[YOUTUBE]I94EXwHZcRU[/YOUTUBE]

And if we're to check out some more of her wrestling abilities (one that I actually think shows a rather good amount of it)

[YOUTUBE]mIhjhETrLm8[/YOUTUBE]

Her spear is pretty damn good if you ask me, for a female wrestler to say the least.

A wise choice.

I thought so.

It really seemed like it was something legitimately just thrown together, that I'll give it a plus, but in the end, it was too messy to even give it a proper rate if there was to be given stars on this match.. it'd end up as one of those N/A's

Well despite its shoddyness (likely a result of OVW's idea of hardcore not being very hardcore) it does show that Serena would be willing to work a hardcore match.

She has partially become physically involved in the feuds, a small slap here and there, which is classic heel valet stuff really, but I agree, she's gonna be flopping around as a valet until she breaks with Punk, or they find some way to work it as a power couple, I mean it's worked before really, Stephanie and Triple H, Lita and Edge and Glamarella.

I dont count Slapping opponents and joining in on beatdowns as getting physically involved. I count gettging physically involved as being in matches. Because not everybody can wrestle a match, whereas even I could partake in a beatdown.

I was thinking more in the direction of Lita in the way that she's wherever Punk goes, she will always be supporting him etc. and she will eventually become a focus point for the feuding people (which could prove to be hilarious really) and that's why I think the only way Serena will be wrestling just yet is if it involves Punk, therefore Intergender match.

I see what you mean there. If I'm honest, I wasn't entirely sure what you meant by acting like Edge and Lita, so I went with my best guess. But yes, right now, her WWE character is all about Punk, and without him she's not going to do much. I dont see her becoming a focal point of feuds though. In Lita's case she was the instigator of the early feuds for the couple (by fucking Edge (for vs. Matt) and ditching Kane (for vs. Kane)). Serena isn't going to be starting any feuds, because she is Punk's loyal minion.

Besides, they don't need a specific "male/female" team in order to make an intergender tag team match, remember John Cena and Maria vs Edge and Lita?
Indeed. However the SES tends to go from programme to programme quickly. Which means that unless Punk's feuding with someone with an attatched valet, Serena isn't gettting in on that shindig.

I shall be ready to MTFO for that,

I think we all will.

meanwhile there's some decent showing of her body on the Internet if you search for it.
Remind me to do so after this post.

A good showing (of her and others) would probably be this link (below) sadly it's before her.. improvements..

[YOUTUBE]I94EXwHZcRU[/YOUTUBE]

Divas in Bikinis, can't go far wrong with that.

And if we're to check out some more of her wrestling abilities (one that I actually think shows a rather good amount of it)

[YOUTUBE]mIhjhETrLm8[/YOUTUBE]

Her spear is pretty damn good if you ask me, for a female wrestler to say the least.

That match is a goodie, and as female wrestlers go she's at the top end of the spectrum.

Here's a more recent match with her in a match where she gets to demonstrate her skills agianst a good opponent.

[YOUTUBE]WF95D4breRU[/YOUTUBE]

Well despite its shoddyness (likely a result of OVW's idea of hardcore not being very hardcore) it does show that Serena would be willing to work a hardcore match.

Oh indeed, I can't remember if it was in this thread, or some other place that I read something about Serena's willingness to go far for the business, match wise and gimmick wise, which I respect a lot.

I dont count Slapping opponents and joining in on beatdowns as getting physically involved. I count gettging physically involved as being in matches. Because not everybody can wrestle a match, whereas even I could partake in a beatdown.

Looking at the stuff going on in the women's division it's quite clear that you probably wouldn't need much wrestling knowledge to wrestle alongside them..

I see what you mean there. If I'm honest, I wasn't entirely sure what you meant by acting like Edge and Lita, so I went with my best guess. But yes, right now, her WWE character is all about Punk, and without him she's not going to do much. I dont see her becoming a focal point of feuds though. In Lita's case she was the instigator of the early feuds for the couple (by fucking Edge (for vs. Matt) and ditching Kane (for vs. Kane)). Serena isn't going to be starting any feuds, because she is Punk's loyal minion.

Yeah that's very true, it's quite clear that Serena won't be much without punk, but she has the potential to be all depending on how she breaks away from Punk, such as for example ditching him when he needs her the most, would turn her face in the process, (if Punk is still heel) and could prove successful, or the other way around really, there's different ways to handle it, but Serena won't be more than a follower, a valet, a minion as long as she's with Punk.

Indeed. However the SES tends to go from programme to programme quickly. Which means that unless Punk's feuding with someone with an attatched valet, Serena isn't gettting in on that shindig.

And we all know valet's isn't widespread as of late, unless it's already a valet to a diva (yes I know.. but Vickie Guerrero and LayCool?)

Remind me to do so after this post.

Reminding you of it right now.

Divas in Bikinis, can't go far wrong with that.

Exactly my thought, lovely showing, have to admit on an off-note, it caught me off guard with Beth Phoenix, she looked great back then.

That match is a goodie, and as female wrestlers go she's at the top end of the spectrum.

Exactly my thought, I did some research on Serena around the time where she debuted, and went on Youtube to watch some of the stuff, and that's what I found, I was kinda blown away compared to the shit WWE has thrown at me every now and then with the Divas as of late.

Here's a more recent match with her in a match where she gets to demonstrate her skills agianst a good opponent.

A good opponent might be a little harsh against Katie Lea, I think Katie is a decent wrestler, her finisher is very very bad although.

Looking at the stuff going on in the women's division it's quite clear that you probably wouldn't need much wrestling knowledge to wrestle alongside them.

Agreed, most of the Divas are utterly shit in the ring. However, I dont think that a running kick to the gut counts as 'getting physically involved'. Ok, it does, but I'm discounting physical confrontations unless they're actually getting involved in the match as a participent.

Yeah that's very true, it's quite clear that Serena won't be much without Punk, but she has the potential to be all depending on how she breaks away from Punk, such as for example ditching him when he needs her the most, would turn her face in the process, (if Punk is still heel) and could prove successful, or the other way around really, there's different ways to handle it, but Serena won't be more than a follower, a valet, a minion as long as she's with Punk.

Right now, you're right. Without Punk she does nothing and is nothing. However, we've seen Gallows have matches on his own (and he's almost as minionish as Serena), so I dont see why Serena can't occasionally wrestle as well whilst a part of the SES. And if I'm honest it seems like the SES is a long term deal and she's going to be in it until the very end. Which is going to hold her back in the ring.

And we all know valet's isn't widespread as of late, unless it's already a valet to a diva (yes I know.. but Vickie Guerrero and LayCool?)

Which is why she'll be kept at a distance from competition for the forseeable future. Unfortunately.

Reminding you of it right now.

Searching for them right now.

Exactly my thought, lovely showing, have to admit on an off-note, it caught me off guard with Beth Phoenix, she looked great back then.

Vinny Mac don't hire uggos. And masculine or not, Beth's not exactly bad looking herself.

Exactly my thought, I did some research on Serena around the time where she debuted, and went on Youtube to watch some of the stuff, and that's what I found, I was kinda blown away compared to the shit WWE has thrown at me every now and then with the Divas as of late.

Pretty much my reaction to her. She's an agressive, dominant bitch in the ring. Which would fill a nische in the Smackdown diva's division because Beth's turned face and thus has to tone down her willingness to maim.

A good opponent might be a little harsh against Katie Lea, I think Katie is a decent wrestler, her finisher is very very bad although.

The 'good opponent' was a reference to some of the shitty wrestlers she's faced in FCW (such as Tiffany), rather than a shot against Katie Lea. I think Katie Lea is a good wrestler.

@ Remix Barret. It was reported a week after Serena's smackdown debut. The FCW officials asked every diva in the FCW locker room about how the SES needs a female but it requires shaving your head. Every diva refused because they didn't want to lose their hair(can't blame them, they are females) except Serena, mainly because she saw it as a ticket to the main roster. Google it if you don't believe me

I wish Serena didn't do it, she was SMOKING HOT with hair but now, everytime i look at her, it just makes me think "what could've been". She could've owned the womens division and become the next big diva, now I don't know if that will happen. She's still attractive, but better with hair

Her wrestling anytime soon is probably not going to happen because she joined the soceity as a fan in the audience, she's not supposed to have any wrestling ability. However, they could say CM punk taught her how to wrestle. But still, when she does start wrestling, i want her hair grown back

anyway, i hate her being in the SES and i can't wait until this stupid group ends. She needs to be wrestling and she needs to grow her hair back

You're right; she is more than a pair of tits. She has a great ass, too. :p

But seriously though, it seems like a lot of the time when the WWE gets their hands on a talented, attractive female wrestler, they like to keep her out of the ring for a while and let the crowd get to know her more. They did the same thing with Mickie James when she debuted as Trish's stalker fan. They knew they had something good with Mickie and they know they have something great with Serena. I agree with what somebody said earlier; I think that it won't be long before we see the SES become a power house stable. With Edge and Jericho both moving to Mondays, CM Punk should be inserted into the WHC picture. Gallows and the mystery man should get their shot at the unified titles, although tbh I don't think they'll win them any time soon; the Hart Dynasty is just starting to get a push, the E knows not to end it too early. And lastly, Serena, after LayCool gets buried, takes on Beth Phoenix for the title. That might actually get me interested in the Divas division because the entire LayCool era has bored me to tears.

Agreed, most of the Divas are utterly shit in the ring. However, I dont think that a running kick to the gut counts as 'getting physically involved'. Ok, it does, but I'm discounting physical confrontations unless they're actually getting involved in the match as a participent.

Very well, we all have our ways of seeing things.

Right now, you're right. Without Punk she does nothing and is nothing. However, we've seen Gallows have matches on his own (and he's almost as minionish as Serena), so I dont see why Serena can't occasionally wrestle as well whilst a part of the SES. And if I'm honest it seems like the SES is a long term deal and she's going to be in it until the very end. Which is going to hold her back in the ring.

Because Festus is an "established" actual wrestler in the WWE, people know he can wrestle (listening to Saritafan on this one actually) where as they don't know Serena is actually a diva wrestler rather than a diva valet that was picked up from the crowd, they would only know if they were heavily exposed to smarkism so to say.

But I agree, Serena should be allowed to wrestle, the only problem is there's no females involved in anything with the Straight Edge Society, and therefore it won't be possible properly, as opposed to letting Luke Gallows fight Rey who Punk was feuding with, as a way of "hey beat my minion, then I'll judge if your worthy"

Which is why she'll be kept at a distance from competition for the forseeable future. Unfortunately.

Very true, let's hope it gets solved sooner or later, I'm gonna enjoy watching some proper diva wrestling on the main shows.

Searching for them right now.

Good lad.

Vinny Mac don't hire uggos. And masculine or not, Beth's not exactly bad looking herself.

Oh definitely not, I won't take that away from her, but her looks in that video, as opposed to her looks now.. I'd be all over her back then, now I'd probably have to consider it...

Pretty much my reaction to her. She's an agressive, dominant bitch in the ring. Which would fill a nische in the Smackdown diva's division because Beth's turned face and thus has to tone down her willingness to maim.

Shame is that I don't think Serena will be put over as a credible force to be reckoned with because 1. she's not very big and 2. she doesn't come off muscularly as Beth does, Beth and Chyna was and is build for getting dominant pushes, Serena isn't.

The 'good opponent' was a reference to some of the shitty wrestlers she's faced in FCW (such as Tiffany), rather than a shot against Katie Lea. I think Katie Lea is a good wrestler.

I see, and I completely agree, although Tiffany is able to put on a slightly decent match as opposed to the shit that is Kelly Kelly wrestling for example.

I find it funny that CM Punk has longer hair than her, and she's a chick, and he's a guy. My hair isn't longer than my girlfriend's although my hair is long. I know no one cares.
I think Serena should feud for the Womens title, not the divas title because she isn't a diva. She's a woman wrestler. Kelly Kelly is a diva. Maryse is a diva. Eve is a diva. Serena is bald. Divas aren't bald, unless they're named Terrell Owens. In all seriousness, Serena needs to grow her hair back, because when I look at bald chicks, I get the anti-boner. Seriously, her addition to the SES isn't the most important, aure it keeps her on TV, but what's the point? All she does is cheer Punk on, sometimes talk and get involved in matches. I think she needs to become a wrestler and show her skills, and grow out her hair. I can't stress how important most people find hair on a woman. If my grilfriend shaved her head, I would become pretty sad, I can't lie. I wouldn't leave her, because I love her and she's carrying my baby, but I would be very unhappy with that choice.

@ Remix Barrett. It was reported a week after Serena's smackdown debut. The FCW officials asked every diva in the FCW locker room about how the SES needs a female but it requires shaving your head. Every diva refused because they didn't want to lose their hair(can't blame them, they are females) except Serena, mainly because she saw it as a ticket to the main roster. Google it if you don't believe me

I did so and found an article (citing the Wrestling observer). I wasn't saying that I didn't believe you, just that I'd not heard it. It's also worth noting that Serena had pretty much been working to get in the WWE since she moved to Kentucky to learn how to wrestle at OVW. Nowt wrong with taking the first available shot at your dream.

I wish Serena didn't do it, she was SMOKING HOT with hair but now, everytime i look at her, it just makes me think "what could've been". She could've owned the womens division and become the next big diva, now I don't know if that will happen. She's still attractive, but better with hair

But the lack of hair adds something to her character. And like you say, even without hair, she's smoking hot.

Her wrestling anytime soon is probably not going to happen because she joined the soceity as a fan in the audience, she's not supposed to have any wrestling ability.

Santino Marella the Intercontinental Champion says hello.

However, they could say CM punk taught her how to wrestle. But still, when she does start wrestling, i want her hair grown back.

Why? Her attractiveness has nothing to do with her ability to wrestle. It also makes her stand out, which is good.

Anyway, i hate her being in the SES and i can't wait until this stupid group ends. She needs to be wrestling and she needs to grow her hair back

I dont see why. the SES is a great gimmick which has saved the career of Festus, and made Punk an even better heel. 'Tis a pity that it's restricting her ability to go out and show her stuff though.

Very well, we all have our ways of seeing things.

Indeed.

Because Festus is an "established" actual wrestler in the WWE, people know he can wrestle (listening to Saritafan on this one actually) where as they don't know Serena is actually a diva wrestler rather than a diva valet that was picked up from the crowd, they would only know if they were heavily exposed to smarkism so to say.

But I agree, Serena should be allowed to wrestle, the only problem is there's no females involved in anything with the Straight Edge Society, and therefore it won't be possible properly, as opposed to letting Luke Gallows fight Rey who Punk was feuding with, as a way of "hey beat my minion, then I'll judge if your worthy"

That was pretty much my point. Gallows can have matches with the people Punk's feuding with. Serena can't.

Very true, let's hope it gets solved sooner or later, I'm gonna enjoy watching some proper diva wrestling on the main shows.

Serena vs Beth would blow away all of the other Diva matches that have taken place so far this year.

Oh definitely not, I won't take that away from her, but her looks in that video, as opposed to her looks now.. I'd be all over her back then, now I'd probably have to consider it...

I still would.

Shame is that I don't think Serena will be put over as a credible force to be reckoned with because 1. she's not very big and 2. she doesn't come off muscularly as Beth does, Beth and Chyna was and is build for getting dominant pushes, Serena isn't.

That depends on who she's wrestling. If it's Beth, then she's not going to be booked as dominant. However if she wrestles someone like Kelly Kelly, she absolutely should be. It wasn't so much that she was strong that she dominated, it was that she was absolutely vicious and had a good finisher (which was a dominator).

I see, and I completely agree, although Tiffany is able to put on a slightly decent match as opposed to the shit that is Kelly Kelly wrestling for example.

Oh my brother, testify!

But the lack of hair adds something to her character. And like you say, even without hair, she's smoking hot.

It's true; she is. Her facial structure is so distinctive that she might even look better without hair......and how many divas can you say that about? (Imagine Maria as a fuzz head:disappointed:). Serena has that smile that always appears ready to become a sneer......it adds to her mystique and makes you wonder what she's capable of.

Right now, she's hanging with the guys, paying her dues and getting ready to have a fine career in WWE. I look forward to what Creative has planned for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back