• The Flash & Zero

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
ROUND FIVE

vFbrBXO.png

Though the debating was fierce, Team M&M put on a dominant performance against Storm and Mister Incredible. On the other side of things, Flash Zero silently had nearly equal success in defeating Captain America and Master Chief. Does the combination of magnetic mastery and magic mushrooms overcome speed and technology?

FIGHT!

Zero is rendered into scrap metal here thanks to Magneto. So to have any argument involving Zero is completely absurd. However this does leave us a very pissed of Flash against a team who's powers pale in compraison to the Speed Force.

Flash easily eliminates Mario, he'll punt the Italian clear out of the arena leaving it to the man who single handily ripped apart Flash's former team mate limb from limb. This is where Barry is at his best and his most ruthless. Successfully evading and collecting enough speed to deliver an Earth shattering punch to Magneto's chin. Sending him clear to another continent (if not killing him)

Team speed takes this.

Zero is rendered into scrap metal here thanks to Magneto. So to have any argument involving Zero is completely absurd. However this does leave us a very pissed of Flash against a team who's powers pale in compraison to the Speed Force.

Flash easily eliminates Mario, he'll punt the Italian clear out of the arena leaving it to the man who single handily ripped apart Flash's former team mate limb from limb. This is where Barry is at his best and his most ruthless. Successfully evading and collecting enough speed to deliver an Earth shattering punch to Magneto's chin. Sending him clear to another continent (if not killing him)

Team speed takes this.

Wrong. So wrong.

Flash rarely uses the Infinite Mass Punch. Even when he does, this isn't an Earth shattering punch by a long shot. According to the DC wiki, when used, the punch "pushed a metahuman from one continent to another."

So if we're going to entitle Flash to use this one power he rarely uses, let's talk about the powers Magneto rarely uses, but totally can... but first one he regularly uses.

Forcefields: Magneto can create magnetic forcefields that can withstand nuclear bombs, the depths of space, attacks from multiple X-Men and Avengers, and even hits from Thor and Phoenix. Flash's Infinite Mass Punch can't do shit to Magneto.

But what about the rarer ones? For instance, Magneto can destroy things at the atomic level. If you're giving Flash the Infinite Mass Punch, I'm saying that Magneto turns Flash's fists into mush before Flash can even make contact. Flash might be fast, but all it takes is a thought to turn his bones into soup.

Here's another reason why Magneto can beat Flash. I'm straight up copy and pasting this one, because it's so badass I can't explain it.

Electromagnetic Sight: By concentrating, Magneto can perceive the world around himself as patterns of magnetic and electrical energy. He can perceive the natural magnetic auras surrounding living beings and percieve their current physical and mental condition.

Magneto can straight up see the electrical energy Flash would receive from the Speed Force, and once he locates that electrical energy, do you know what's going to happen? He's going to cut that shit out.

He would bombard the atoms that make up the Flash with magnetic fields so as to increase the quantum energy levels of the Flash's electrons. Once the energy levels reduce themselves naturally, the energy would implode in a ball of blue flames.

How cool is that?

Magneto beats The Flash, and he beats him with science. Magneto just manipulates the natural world too well for The Flash to compensate.

Wrong. So wrong.

Flash rarely uses the Infinite Mass Punch. Even when he does, this isn't an Earth shattering punch by a long shot. According to the DC wiki, when used, the punch "pushed a metahuman from one continent to another."

Flash uses the IMP when he absolutely needs to, and if he is facing someone with the same ruthlessness as Magneto he'll use it liberally.

Besides, you don't read DC Comics. You stated so numerous times before. How would you know how often Flash used the Speed Force to dangerous levels to beat enemies far more powerful than Magneto.

So if we're going to entitle Flash to use this one power he rarely uses, let's talk about the powers Magneto rarely uses, but totally can... but first one he regularly uses.

Forcefields: Magneto can create magnetic forcefields that can withstand nuclear bombs, the depths of space, attacks from multiple X-Men and Avengers, and even hits from Thor and Phoenix. Flash's Infinite Mass Punch can't do shit to Magneto.

Flash's IMP hits with the force of an exploding star. Unless Mag's has walked through a sun in his shields then you (like others) under estimate Flash's power.
But what about the rarer ones? For instance, Magneto can destroy things at the atomic level. If you're giving Flash the Infinite Mass Punch, I'm saying that Magneto turns Flash's fists into mush before Flash can even make contact. Flash might be fast, but all it takes is a thought to turn his bones into soup.

Here's another reason why Magneto can beat Flash. I'm straight up copy and pasting this one, because it's so badass I can't explain it.

Magneto can straight up see the electrical energy Flash would receive from the Speed Force, and once he locates that electrical energy, do you know what's going to happen? He's going to cut that shit out.

The speed force doesn't operate on the same plane of physics that the rest of the world does. Flash is not hindred by friction, or sir restiance, and certainlg does not collect static electricity. Oh, and the speed force is certainly not "electrical"

He would bombard the atoms that make up the Flash with magnetic fields so as to increase the quantum energy levels of the Flash's electrons. Once the energy levels reduce themselves naturally, the energy would implode in a ball of blue flames.

Or Flash's entire body moves at such insane speeds Erik gives himself a stroke trying to even control one. Or even he does get in reach of one Flash would have already gathered enough momentum to knock magneto out.

Magneto beats The Flash, and he beats him with science. Magneto just manipulates the natural world too well for The Flash to compensate.

Flash doesn't follow the rules of the natural world. Using the limitless abilities the speedforce provides Flash he takes this fight.

I voted for M&M. Why?

sheldon-cooper.jpg

^
If you like The Flash you automatically love Big Bang Theory. Or in Pancake's case, you like to touch children. Neither looks good on your resume.

Yawn. Magneto and Flash can destroy Zero and Mario in about the same period of time. They're irrelevent, let's not pretend otherwise and never mention them again in this thread.

Let's not have an argument about whether Magneto can cut off the speed force. Magneto doesn't need to. You see, there's one very simple thing that gives Maggy a very big advantage over Flash, and that is this. Ready? Magneto can fly.

You see, that really limits what Flash can do. He can throw things, but he can't throw them hard enough to overcome Magneto's forcefields (they disintegrate or get blocked). Super jumping (of the leaping tall buildings in a single bound variety) is not one of Flash's powers, so that's out of the question. That leaves flash one possible action. Running fast enough to overcome the Earth's gravity and using that momentum to take to the skies. This tactic can be countered very simply. Magneto can move, causing Flash to fly into space and be considered incapacitated.

Flash cannot punch (infinite mass or otherwise) Magneto while he is flying as his arms are not long enough. Flash cannot drain Magneto's kinetic energy while he is hovering 20 ft above him because a stationary target has none. Flash cannot blast magneto out of the air with an air blast/speed force construct/whatever it's called when he makes a tornado by spinning because forcefield (and it's nothing he hasn't dealt with from storm). Flash cannot attempt to fly using said airblasts for two reasons 1) his air blasts do not blow him back therefore they cannot lift him (Newtonian physics, motherfucker) and 2) His arms would be disabled. This puts him at an immegiate disadvantage when it comes to: punching, blocking punches, blocking chokeholds, blocking debris from his dead partner... Flash hasn't got anything to deal with a flying opponent. That's why he faces the likes of a boomerang throwing guy, some dude with a mirror gimmick, a smarter than average gorilla and not anybody with wings. Flash is great on the ground, but there's a reason that Supes, GL and Wonderwoman deal with the really dangerous enemies.

Flash is outmaneouvered and killed by the master of magnetism. Sorry Pancake, this is as far as he goes.

Flash uses the IMP when he absolutely needs to, and if he is facing someone with the same ruthlessness as Magneto he'll use it liberally.

Besides, you don't read DC Comics. You stated so numerous times before. How would you know how often Flash used the Speed Force to dangerous levels to beat enemies far more powerful than Magneto.

Internet.

I will proceed to illustrate why this argument doesn't matter and why The Flash would essentially be a powerless dude in a funny costume. Stick around kids, this is gonna be a good one.

Flash's IMP hits with the force of an exploding star. Unless Mag's has walked through a sun in his shields then you (like others) under estimate Flash's power.

So you're telling me that you think the strength of an exploding star would do nothing more than knock a meta-human from one continent to another? No, an exploding star would move the planet into fucking oblivion.

The speed force doesn't operate on the same plane of physics that the rest of the world does. Flash is not hindred by friction, or sir restiance, and certainlg does not collect static electricity. Oh, and the speed force is certainly not "electrical"

That's not even true. First and foremost, here is a visual representation of speed force.

images

Gee, that sure LOOKS like lightning. I mean, it's not like he has a lightning bolt on his fucking chest. But surely there's some explanation as to how it isn't electrical, right?

The Flash said:
When [Allen runs, he generates] the kinetic wall between the present and the time barrier. It's an electrical energy that exists in every dimension, every universe, and every era. It touches every part of reality. It contains the knowledge of every place and time. The Speed Force is the all-encompassing Flash Fact."

Now explain to me why Magneto, a guy who can control all forms of electricity, wouldn't immediately shut off the electrically powered Speed Force?

Flash doesn't follow the rules of the natural world. Using the limitless abilities the speedforce provides Flash he takes this fight.

So basically what you're saying is Flash is a god? He can bend physics to his will simply by choosing to? If that's the case, where is the drama in Flash comics?

Everything except magic follows the rules of the natural world, even if it bends physics, it can somehow be explained as a natural force.

Yawn. Magneto and Flash can destroy Zero and Mario in about the same period of time. They're irrelevent, let's not pretend otherwise and never mention them again in this thread.

Let's not have an argument about whether Magneto can cut off the speed force. Magneto doesn't need to. You see, there's one very simple thing that gives Maggy a very big advantage over Flash, and that is this. Ready? Magneto can fly.

You see, that really limits what Flash can do. He can throw things, but he can't throw them hard enough to overcome Magneto's forcefields (they disintegrate or get blocked). Super jumping (of the leaping tall buildings in a single bound variety) is not one of Flash's powers, so that's out of the question. That leaves flash one possible action. Running fast enough to overcome the Earth's gravity and using that momentum to take to the skies. This tactic can be countered very simply. Magneto can move, causing Flash to fly into space and be considered incapacitated.

Flash cannot punch (infinite mass or otherwise) Magneto while he is flying as his arms are not long enough. Flash cannot drain Magneto's kinetic energy while he is hovering 20 ft above him because a stationary target has none. Flash cannot blast magneto out of the air with an air blast/speed force construct/whatever it's called when he makes a tornado by spinning because forcefield (and it's nothing he hasn't dealt with from storm). Flash cannot attempt to fly using said airblasts for two reasons 1) his air blasts do not blow him back therefore they cannot lift him (Newtonian physics, motherfucker) and 2) His arms would be disabled. This puts him at an immegiate disadvantage when it comes to: punching, blocking punches, blocking chokeholds, blocking debris from his dead partner...

Flash is outmaneouvered and killed by the master of magnetism. Sorry Pancake, this is as far as he goes.

Seriously are we going with the flight argument? Um hello 80% of DC can fucking Fly. He has so many ways around flight it's absurd. Oh, by the way Remix, Flash can jump insanely high. For Christ sake when you move at speeds as fast as sound your legs will have more than enough spring to catch Magneto in air, and with that speed Magneto will not have the reflexes able to dodge, much less see Flash before getting knocked the hell out.

The Flash, is the most overpowered man in comic books. Magneto shouldn't stand a chance.

Flash has to metallic lighting bolts coming off the sides of his mask, all Magneto needs to to is squash his skull with them. It's really that fucking simple. Team M&M wins.

Internet.

I will proceed to illustrate why this argument doesn't matter and why The Flash would essentially be a powerless dude in a funny costume. Stick around kids, this is gonna be a good one.

So you're telling me that you think the strength of an exploding star would do nothing more than knock a meta-human from one continent to another? No, an exploding star would move the planet into fucking oblivion.

You're failing to mention the meta human in question JGlass. That Metahuman was Zum. A white Martian with powers exactly like Manhunter and with the skin dense enough to fly through suns. That, is far and away more powerful than whatever shield Magneto could produce.

Show me when Magneto can hold onto something as small as an atom that is blitzing at him so fast he couldn't even see him.

That's not even true. First and foremost, here is a visual representation of speed force.

images

Gee, that sure LOOKS like lightning. I mean, it's not like he has a lightning bolt on his fucking chest. But surely there's some explanation as to how it isn't electrical, right?

It's not lightning and it's not energy found in the electric spectrum. If your only argument for this is the logo on his chest then it's weak at best.

Now explain to me why Magneto, a guy who can control all forms of electricity, wouldn't immediately shut off the electrically powered Speed Force?

Because Speed force isn't electricity.:shrug:

The more you insist on this the more wrong you are on the matter.

So basically what you're saying is Flash is a god? He can bend physics to his will simply by choosing to? If that's the case, where is the drama in Flash comics?

Have not read any major DC story arch? Flash is either destroying or using the speed force to rebuild all of space and time and even multiple universes. Flashpoint, any Crisis, Blackest Night, all have been rescued by Flash and the Speed Force. Let me remind you, he beat a Superman.

Everything except magic follows the rules of the natural world, even if it bends physics, it can somehow be explained as a natural force.

Except for the speed force. Which is a completely separate entity. Like magic.

Seriously are we going with the flight argument? Um hello 80% of DC can fucking Fly.

Flash is in that unlucky 20%. Coincidentally so are all of his villains. Funny, that. It's almost as if that's intentional so as not to show off his limitations.

He has so many ways around flight it's absurd.

Name them, and I'll come up with an argument that disproves it.

Oh, by the way Remix, Flash can jump insanely high.

Prove it. Until proven otherwise I have to assume that super speed =/= super jumping. You've got 80 years of comics. Surely one must prove your point. I'll wait.

For Christ sake when you move at speeds as fast as sound your legs will have more than enough spring to catch Magneto in air,

As far as I'm aware, Flash's powers don't work that way. He doesn't generate power from his legs, he's not stronger than I am. Sure, he can move faster, and therefore hit harder (much harder) but that doesn't mean his legs have more 'spring'.

But let's assume that Flash can use the speed force to travel vertically upwards. Because let's face it, you need all the help you can get. What's stopping him? No, seriously what would stop him floating into space? We know that the speed force gives flash a get out of physics free card. He's immune to friction (otherwise he'd burn up) and gravity (otherwise he'd warp the world at high speeds) so seriously, what would stop his ascent? He cuts off the speed force and he kinda plummets to the ground and dies. He doesn't cut it off and he flies into space. Flight REALLY screws the poor guy over.

and with that speed Magneto will not have the reflexes able to dodge, much less see Flash before getting knocked the hell out.

Magneto has the reaction speed to avoid Cyclops' eye beams. Those travel at the speed of light (since they're ya know, laser beams). He can react to Flash just fine.

The Flash, is the most overpowered man in comic books. Magneto shouldn't stand a chance.

He's not even the most overpowered character in the Justice league. That's why Superman gets Brainiac, Wonder Woman gets Ares, the GLs get Sinestro, and Flash gets Batman's rejects.

The more you insist on this the more wrong you are on the matter.

I will once again post this quote from The Flash.

The Flash said:
"When [Allen runs, he generates] the kinetic wall between the present and the time barrier. It's an electrical energy that exists in every dimension, every universe, and every era. It touches every part of reality. It contains the knowledge of every place and time. The Speed Force is the all-encompassing Flash Fact."

From The Flash: Rebirth #4

It's an electrical energy that exists in every dimension, every universe, and every era. It touches every part of reality. It is an electric force that Magneto could absolutely manipulate.

It's hard to link full scans but here is snippets of Flash tagging fly-capable targets.

fight0295-e.jpg

fight0295-f.jpg

All flight vs Flash arguments are invalid. Oh and for the record Remix, Cyclop's optic beams are not Lasers. So they do not move at the speed of light.

I will once again post this quote from The Flash.

It's an electrical energy that exists in every dimension, every universe, and every era. It touches every part of reality. It is an electric force that Magneto could absolutely manipulate.

Let's say you're right and Magneto can channel the Speedforce. Let's indulge ourselves in this.

So you're trusting Magneto to be able to operate, maintain, and control the speed-force? A speedforce which The Flash generates right? The same Speed-force which has absorbed, and taken in Speedsters much more adept with the speed force than Magneto who prior to this fight had no knowledge of the Speed-force, and in the amount of time that he searches for this speedforce (thus also saying he thinks he garners his speed from a sense or force.

Though you know what? I know why you want to argue something as stupid, and as mindless as this. You, and the others want to run away from the facts about this matchup. The fact is, Magneto's barriers would never be able to stand up to the infinite amount of energy Flash can create and generate.
Truth is, by the time Magneto even thinks about turning on a shield Flash has gathered enough speed to give Magneto a punch worthy of break his frail old neck. Truth is, Magneto's body can not even keep up to a single hit from Flash moving at the simple speed of sound without getting knocked out. The truth is, Magneto is a Marvel villain going against who Batman believes is the most impossible man to beat in combat.

But go ahead, keep making these silly and stupid arguments to avoid the facts. It won't matter anyway. Again Flash is going to lose to a Marvel character because Marvel is so much cooler and Magneto is a cooler character than Flash.

Oh and here's a fun scan showing that fucking Wonder Woman and her durability/speed can't keep up with Flash's punches.

2831514-wwvf2.png

Sorry Pancake, but I gotta go with Magneto and Mario here.

As you said, Zero's a non-factor, and if Flash does target Magneto first, I think he's resistant enough to withstand a fair amount of abuse, enough for Mario to bombard him with an onslaught of fireballs or crush him with a Mega Mushroom. Let's look into it in depth:

Magneto's going to use his signature manipulation of the magnetic field very quickly with his reflexes to destroy Zero, just before Flash charges in and starts beating the crap out of him.

Now Flash is fucking fast, don't get me wrong, but if you pair it up against a genius with superhuman reflexes, he can only start getting hits in once Zero is dead. Zero can't do an absolute thing in this fight.

Which leaves Magneto getting beating up by Flash. I've underestimated Magneto's endurance, as it's more than enough to take a fair amount of hits, much more than Sora, Nick Fury, Captain America and perhaps even Master Chief. Enter Mario and his Mega Mushroom, which he can safely deploy from the sky without Flash even noticing.

Now this could go 2 ways. Flash could notice Mario and charge him, allowing Magneto to fire off a powerful attack to incapacitate Flash. Or Flash could continue pounding on Magneto and this allows Mario to drop on perhaps the pair of them, to pick up the win and revive Magneto for the final.

Being blunt though now, it doesn't really matter who wins here. Martian Manhunter and Urdnot Wrex are winning this tournament no matter who reaches the final.

How is Flash's reach? Against a super speedy opponent, I'd think that Eric/Magnus would want to create some seperation right off the bat with some mad levitational skills.

Knowing the fans of the Flash, somebody is bound to say that "Oh, well, he can just flap his arms REALLY fast, because he's Flash", but is there evidence that he is good against areal opponents?

Edit: Whoops, looks like I got a little late to the party. Justin's comment about the bits of metal in his mask does it for me, though.

It's hard to link full scans but here is snippets of Flash tagging fly-capable targets.

fight0295-e.jpg

fight0295-f.jpg

Context please. I can accept he can hit people capable of flight. Even Superman walks places sometimes. However, I'm interested in HOW he would deal with a flying opponent. There's nothing to imply that either person in image 1 is flying and image 2 looks more like Flash is falling out of an aeroplane/something similar he vibrated/hit John through the wall of. You've got to have better than that.

I was expecting a panel where Flash runs up the side of a building or builds a ramp to run off, does a super jump (something you've claimed he can do) or something.

All flight vs Flash arguments are invalid. Oh and for the record Remix, Cyclop's optic beams are not Lasers. So they do not move at the speed of light.

You have yet to refute it, it's still valid. Out of context scans that don't show how Flash overcame a vertical distance aren't good enough.

Also, Scott's powers are derived from the sun's radiation, which travels at light speed (on account of IR, UV and visible light all being waves of light of different frequencies). His beams can also be reflected, diffracted and probably diffracted if it didn't annihilate everything in its path. If it's made from light and acts like light then dude, it's probably light.

Also, if a word ends in s and you want to use an apostrophe, it goes after the s. You're welcome.

Let's say you're right and Magneto can channel the Speedforce. Let's indulge ourselves in this.

So you're trusting Magneto to be able to operate, maintain, and control the speed-force? A speedforce which The Flash generates right? The same Speed-force which has absorbed, and taken in Speedsters much more adept with the speed force than Magneto who prior to this fight had no knowledge of the Speed-force,

The same speed force that can be accessed and controlled via a mathematical formula? Yeah, Maggy probably can, on account of his deep knowledge of electricity. Dude's smarter than Jessie Quick and works with electricity and human bodies (i.e. What the speed force is, and what it affects) a lot. Wouldn't take him long to do something about it. Probably less time than it takes you to disprove flight > Flash.

and in the amount of time that he searches for this speedforce (thus also saying he thinks he garners his speed from a sense or force.

And by the time Flash has punched Mario, Zero's a cube and Magneto's 12 ft in the air and rising, working out what that strange electricity he feels is, and how he can control it. Which he can. Because controlling electricity is just one of the many things he does.

Though you know what? I know why you want to argue something as stupid, and as mindless as this.

So you're saying you quit, after making arguments I'm debunking while sitting in my bed in my pajamas? Maybe you should get some better arguments.

You, and the others want to run away from the facts about this matchup.

The only person ignoring facts is you. You ignored statements FROM THE FLASH about the nature of the speed force, posted fan wank arguments about the Flash without solid basis for them. If Flash were as powerful as you claim you wouldn't need to cry about this. You'd be able to come up with an answer to flight that isn't OF COURSE HE CAN or two panels that show he can without providing an explanation for why (hey, Wolverine can TOTALLY beat Lobo...)

he fact is, Magneto's barriers would never be able to stand up to the infinite amount of energy Flash can create and generate.

Infinite? No, just no. Maths does not work like that. I can absolutely believe Flash can overcome Magneto's force fields. Shame Magneto can counter Flash better than Flash can counter Magneto.

Truth is, by the time Magneto even thinks about turning on a shield Flash has gathered enough speed to give Magneto a punch worthy of break his frail old neck.

Truth I'd, he wouldn't. If that was his MO, Mirror Master, Boomerang, Grodd, Trickster or any other of Flash's underwear mint foes would be vapour. Truth is Flash doesn't throw around IPMs often. Truth is, Flash wouldn't start a fight that way. This isn't the Outskirts Battles one, where Mary Sues with the powers of other characters fight. This is Magneto vs Flash, and Flash (like every other DC big gun) holds back unless the universe is in danger. Flash has no reason to suspect Maggy requires an IMP. Therefore he wouldn't use one. Not until it was too late, at least.

Truth is, Magneto's body can not even keep up to a single hit from Flash moving at the simple speed of sound without getting knocked out.

He probably could, actually. He has fought and killed Quicksilver, who's at that kind of speed. Also, force fields that tank nukes > Mach 1 punches.

The truth is, Magneto is a Marvel villain going against who Batman believes is the most impossible man to beat in combat.

Magneto isn't Batman.

But go ahead, keep making these silly and stupid arguments to avoid the facts. It won't matter anyway. Again Flash is going to lose to a Marvel character because Marvel is so much cooler and Magneto is a cooler character than Flash.

Come up with a good argument and I'll change my position.

Also, I'm not arguing Magneto > Flash because Marvel's cooler. I like DC much more than Marvel. I just don't see Flash countering Magneto and you're doing nothing to convince me.

Oh and here's a fun scan showing that fucking Wonder Woman and her durability/speed can't keep up with Flash's punches.

2831514-wwvf2.png

You see how the fight is taking place indoors, where Wondy can't fly? It's almost like the situation was contrived so that the writers wouldn't need to explain why Wonder Woman forgot she could fly and it would be a stretch for the fans to believe he could take her on in flight.

But yes, if Flash can get his hands on Maggy, he wins. You have yet to prove he would.

It really comes down to a 2 on 1. Zero is turned into a toaster right off the bat. That leaves M&M vs Flash- and neither choice is really good here for Flash. Why? Because of time. The choice will be a) go after Mario or b) go after Magneto. Either one he chooses gives the other time to power-up or get ready.

Flash is fucked.

If Magneto has time, even a few seconds, to get to the sky- Flash is screwed. (No Pancake he cant fly or jump super high, nor control his direction mid air even if he could. Remix gave you the science and math) Even if he could, Magneto just hovers and watches Flash sail off into space because he cannot stop his ascent. (no friction, nothing to stop his rapid trip)

Now lets say Flash decides to act against Magneto right off the bat. That leaves Mario at least a few seconds to grab this tasty treat. A Super Star. Something quite handy and makes Mario..... invincible. All of the wonderful punches you talk of means they are now irrelevant because if Flash touches Mario- he dies. Now it may only last a short time, but again- time is not something Flash has.

So Flash either attacks Magneto first- trying to break his sheilds or find a point of attack- while Mario grabs a star.

Or Mario dies and Magneto has a few seconds to fly out of range and dismantle Flash how he sees fit with all the time he needs.

2 choices here and they both end with Flash losing.

But even without all that- Speed Force (yes, from the fine folks at DC) is an electrical energy. That means Flash's powers are his only hope and his downfall- because they are controlled masterfully by his opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back