• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Season Ticket Holders

I decided to bump my football thread in your guys honour.

Middle of page two? Yeah not on my watch. Lets get this back up front. Some good pitching outings today from Roy O, John Danks, and Ervin Santana. All of which pitched CG today. And I believe Roy O's was a 1 hitter. And Ervin was in a losing effort to Danks.

And the best news is Joey Votto is an all star and it is well deserved. And Storm's guy Swish took the AL spot, also deserved.

Middle of page two? Yeah not on my watch. Lets get this back up front. Some good pitching outings today from Roy O, John Danks, and Ervin Santana. All of which pitched CG today. And I believe Roy O's was a 1 hitter. And Ervin was in a losing effort to Danks.
Damn. Wish I actually saw some of those performances. Not being able to watch TV because of this 97 degree weather sucks ass. Stupid no AC in rooms with TV...

And the best news is Joey Votto is an all star and it is well deserved.
Yes, and I agree with all the sentiments that it's pretty sad that he had to get in with the Final vote.
And Storm's guy Swish took the AL spot, also deserved.
:icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::D:D
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
[youtube]kHVvV99jruk[/youtube]
What Naich said

I'd like to once again be taken into consideration for Honorary Season Ticket Holder...if not, I can post some more.

1. Keep posting, whether you are admitted to the group or not. If you aren't yet then keep up trying to get in, and if you get in then keep posting to maintain good standing.
2. Since you asked the last time (4 days ago) you have made like 4 posts in the stadium. Keep making posts and you'll likely get in. Consistency is what we are looking for.
3. Logic would dictate that there is an inverse relationship between repetitively asking to get in and your chances of getting in. So keep up with the posting, and keep checking this thread for a decision.

Of course I'm not the head honcho in this hear faction, but keep with the posting and I can't see why you wouldn't get in.

OK, I have to post these somewhere, so the STH thread it is.

23854ab9-fbd1-4b55-bb71-f0ba69509c3c.gif

Trooper, as my right hand man you can accept members you deem worthy of carrying our banner. Insano I have plenty of threads for you to post in, just go through a few even a few pages back are good ones, I'm sure you can find something.

Ugh, it's so hard for me to care about Baseball before late August. It's a great fucking sport, but there are just so many games it's like I don't give a shit if a team wins or loses. Unless they're behind like 20+, they have such a long time to catch up. :/

Ugh, it's so hard for me to care about Baseball before late August. It's a great fucking sport, but there are just so many games it's like I don't give a shit if a team wins or loses. Unless they're behind like 20+, they have such a long time to catch up. :/
For me, that adds to the appeal of Baseball. Knowing that each individual win/loss isn't the end-all be-all, I can enjoy each game for the entertainment (and fantasy impact), instead of living and dying with each game, like I do with my J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets in professional American Football.

I'm actually very excited for football season this year. Usually I dont care until the games start, but this year I'm pretty excited.

I am too, kinda.
Same here, especially since my J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets are expected to do good things this year.
When it starts I'm going to do a Monday Morning Quarterback thread, should be fun.
Sounds like a good thread. Speaking of threads, I just put a new one up. I'd love to hear your responses, mainly because at the rate I start threads, don't expect another one for a long time.

As much as I would love to post in the AL East thread, I'm a afraid my love for Yanks would get the best of me and I'd wind up sabotaging whatever team I take over.

I wouldnt take over the Yankees because lets face it, there isnt much to do there. I might consider taking a crack at Toronto or Baltimore.

As much as I would love to post in the AL East thread, I'm a afraid my love for Yanks would get the best of me and I'd wind up sabotaging whatever team I take over.

I wouldnt take over the Yankees because lets face it, there isnt much to do there. I might consider taking a crack at Toronto or Baltimore.
I just did the Yankees, and only did 2 moves (Montero eventually for an ace-like pitcher, and a so-so middle reliever with a bad contract). Later today, I may do the unthinkable, and take a crack at the Boston Red Sux. It shouldn't be hard. Trade Youk to the Yankees for Ramiro Pena, Lester to the Mets for Rod Barajas, and Pedroia to the Braves for a Player To Be Names Later. No really, I'm gonna take a serious look at the Sox later.

Thats why I'm excited. I'm also a Jets fan and I cant wait to see how they follow up last year.

Hell I'm a Lions fan and I'm pumped. Schwartz seems to be like the right man to finally turn us to respectable.

Although I'm actually more excited for College football then the pros. MSU baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back