• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sean Waltman to TNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xtreme Impact

I read on wrestlezone that Sean 'X-Pac' Waltman and TNA are working out a deal to bring him back to TNA and I was just wondering on your opinions if they brought him back. To me they dont really need him but i've always been a fan of Waltman back to his WCW/WWF days, I always thought he put on a solid match and sold moves very well, but most people wont agree.

P.S If Kasey replies on this thread I will be happy because he always has something interesting to say.

I am starting to have 1998 flashbacks again. I swear he is the most annoying wrestler I have ever seen! I never could stand the way he looked or the way he acted. His kung fu moves in the ring drove me nuts, him sticking his tongue out made me sick to my stomach..He had no mic skills and his matches beyond boring. Thru out his career he was nothing more than a stable filler, from DX to NWO. I could not see why TNA would want this 1998 reject on their roster. I believe it was Y2J who said to him, 1998 called, they're sick of you. I just never could stand him, reminds me of xpac heat. I hope he stays away from TNA, they really don't need another WWE attitude era reject. How much are you guys willing to bet he teams up with VKM and they ripoff DX?

Was he not given a chance a few years ago? Fuck him. TNA dont need him. X-Pac is a name, hell even The 1-2-3 Kid & Syxx are a name. But who really cares about Sean Waltman? He hasn't been in WWE for 5 years. It's not like he'll be coming in like Christian Cage did, only a few days after leaving WWE.

I dont want him in TNA, he is boring to watch, he wrestles a very X-pac by numbers match every match. Punch Kick, big kick, Bronco buster, punch kick, punch punch....Side leg kick...punch kick....leg drop... x factor....every match!

plus he has no mic skills.

I knew he was hated, but I thought atleast ONE person would want him back into TNA or WWE. But with that being said I dont think TNA need him because there X Division is packed with talent.

I think it would be a complete waste of a roster spot. Waltman used to be a solid in ring performer in his younger years but his substance abuse has been well documented as it always interferes with his work. In addition, it has always been said that he is a bitch to work with and he causes problems in the locker room. I think TNA would be much better suited to go after some real talent who would invest in the company.

I don't mind him but they are better candidates like Billy Kidman who was reported to be interested in TNA late last year but they are waiting for 2 hours, also Puma is contracted to TNA but won't make his debut until 2 hours is finalized. Xpac got no fan reaction what so ever thus giving birth to the wrestling term Xpac heat. They should try and get Sabu and RVD when they leave WWE. Sabu impressed me in TNA and can really help the X division along with RVD. They shouldn't waste money on Xpac.

The 1-2-3 Kid hit his pinnacle with his feud with Razor Ramon about 11 years ago. Too bad he couldn't parlay that into a more successful career.

Plus he doesn't have what it takes to overcome his smaller than average wrestler size (i.e. Shawn Michaels or Rey Mysterio).

TNA would be wasting both their time and money on this loser. X-Pac should definitely consider a career change. Maybe Justin Credible can get him a job at Target.

Ouch, I think that was a bit harsh. So im thinking it was a bad idea to make this thread becuase not one person has agreed with me, lol.

The 1-2-3 Kid hit his pinnacle with his feud with Razor Ramon about 11 years ago. Too bad he couldn't parlay that into a more successful career.

Plus he doesn't have what it takes to overcome his smaller than average wrestler size (i.e. Shawn Michaels or Rey Mysterio).

TNA would be wasting both their time and money on this loser. X-Pac should definitely consider a career change. Maybe Justin Credible can get him a job at Target.

Actually he hit his pinacle when he first came to WCW as Syxx. That Syxxkiller finisher was awesome. But I agree with you that they should keep their money. I mean WWE just released Conway and more than likely will let another good wrestler or two go as well. So TNA could pick up some real gems, along with free agents like Albert and Matt Morgan and pass on the non-flexible Waltman.

He has so much Heat, that heat where people personally dislike Sean not X-pac, has been named after him. Did that make sense? Nothing I say makes sense at all. Apart from this - Bye.

But what I mean is I don't think it would be a popular move with the fans.

well i would tune into tna if he came in....i would be hoing he accidently gotten his face busted in thats about it
he pisses me off, not in heel heat, but i just hate the guy

I don't think this would be good. He's way to unpopular. I mean there aren't many people that are like "Wow, Sean Waltman is in TNA now I'm gonna watch this now." It would be to unpopular and be a waste for them to sign him.

Sean is bouncing from show to show to find a steady job first he was at wwe the tna then that mtv show now he wants to come back to TNA the real question is will he make a difference in ratings not really they already have big timers like kurt, joe , and AJ to fill that spot

see i did like sean back in the federation years because of one reason and one reason alone...he was in DX. but lately i havent cared about the guy too much. he has jumped back and forth lately..but IMO he should maybe call it quits, I dont think he'll last very long in TNA. Plus TNA is doing fine without him, well thats what I think at least. hes past his prime and is just prolonging his dried up stale career.

Sean "X-Pac" Waltman has a good shot at returning to TNA. It's not a lock, but the two sides are having serious discussions.

In all honesty and sincerity, does anyone give a flying fuck about Sean "X-Pac" Waltman. Good grief will this guy just go away. This is the biggest waste of talent in a long time. I loved Jim Cornette on his shoot in 97 on Waltman, "The only reason the guy has a job is so his buddies can watch him get drunk and puke on himself."

This guy is the classic underachiever. He lets his personal life with Chynadoll control him and his actions. If he ever got his head out of his ass, he might have done something iwth his career. He was a part of the Kliq for shitsake. All of those guys are huge stars, and then you have the black sheep.

Sean Waltman, I got two words for ya, Go Away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back