SD Spoilers.....Henry vs Mysterio for Title tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillykid1204

Occasional Pre-Show
ill try this again....lol.....According to WZ coverage of SD tonight.....its Mysterio vs Henry for the Title.....I think Rey could lose the title tonight and the Chavo/Rey fued could start....god i cant stand the thought of Henry as WHC.

i wouldn't be surprised if chavo came down and "accidently" screwed rey out of the championship. rey thinks he did it on purpose starts their rivalry

So far...

Matt Hardy def. Sylvester Terkay Dark match

London/Kendrick def Mexicools
After match Super Crazy turned on Psicosis

Simon Dean vs Tatanka (Khali comes out)

Fit Finlay def Gunner Scott

Booker T def Lashley (via DQ)

Mr. Kennedy def. Funaki

Teddy Long announces that next week it will be Lashley vs Booker T in a Steel Cage

Rey Mysterio def. Mark Henry (via DQ... Chavo hit Rey with chair. Rey still champ)

I like Booker and I like Lashley... but jeez, how many times are they going to face eachother? Also, is there really a point in having Theodore Long on the show anymore? I mean RAW doesn't have a GM due to Vince running things.. I wish he would give a crap about SmackDown too.

two mid carders fueding in main events...SD has problems...

Sean

Why in the hell does Khali always come out during or right after a match? OK we get it, you're tall and you look destructable, but every damn week?

Plus, its not on the upper card matches, What, was it simon dean this week? C'mon!

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back