Only Heavyweight titles being defended at SS

• Thread starter The Chocolate Monkey
  • Start date
T

The Chocolate Monkey

is it just me or are the IC, US, Womens, CW and both Tag Belts being somewhat devalued by not being represented at SS? seing as according to WZ
------------
The following is the final line-up (barring any unforseen changes in the next 24 hours) for this Sunday's WWE SummerSlam joint-brand pay-per view event from Boston, Massachusetts:

WWE Title
-Edge (c) vs. John Cena

World Title
-King Booker (c) vs. Batista

ECW Title
-Big Show (c) vs. Sabu

I Quit Match
-Ric Flair vs. Mick Foley

Legend vs. Legend Killer
-Hulk Hogan vs. Randy Orton

Tag-Team Grudge Match
-D-Generation X (HBK & HHH) vs. The McMahon's (Vince & Shane)

Singles Match
-Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero Jr.

Don't forget to check back by here Sunday night for live detailed play-by-play coverage from the WWE SummerSlam pay-per view!

-------------------

was a IC title match at SS not the reason to make Kane no.1 contender upon his return?

isnt the ic title being defended at Summerslam or is kane just the #1 contendor?

i love see'n dx back... but i think id rather see all the titles defended... this is just bullshifizim... vince needs to stop bringing these oldies back like hogan and shit and start using the new talent he has.... id much rather see the us title on the line rather then chavo and rey... that should of just been on SD!

PauLwaLL50 said:
i.... id much rather see the us title on the line rather then chavo and rey... that should of just been on SD!

yep Chavo vs Rey seems like a SD only PPV filler match not a SS match esp when you consider the sheer amount of titles not being defended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back