Scott steiner is good for a laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

butsecks

Pre-Show Stalwart
seriously, this man entertains me. not when he wrestles, but the words that come out of his mouth. sure hes not the best at cutting promos, but hes better than a lot of these younger wrestlers. like just last week when the cops came, "she was nineteen" or his usual disses towards samoa joe are great to watch. i'm surprrised no one mentions him at all here unlike youtube, where you can watch several promos of his. the way he botches his promo is a good for a cheap laugh also. feel free to post your thoughts on scott steiner, and if he entertains you at all.

lol his promos are funny like when he said i will be the next tna heavyweight championship what the hel hes turning into a belt now funny funny

Why isnt he mentioned here - because it is a given how hilarious he is.

Samoa Joe - Small Joe..... Maple Leaf Muscle - Make-Believe Muscle.......... Kurt Angle - KURRRRRAANGLE. and those are only the recent ones. He is great at making fun of people. I really liked his debate against HHH on raw years ago. He made fun of ric flair on WCW . It is a list that is too long to list.

Some of his best work is "Im about to snap", "Big poppa pump is your hook up and the next world heavyweight championship"... yelling "Your mother sucks" to the fans at ringside.....and when he told christian that instead of building a wall in mexico they should be building a wall to keep out all the dirty stinking canadians. If you made a list of his top 10 one-liners, the next 15 after them would be better than 60% of pro-wrestling.

yeah I enjoy his promos, I remember the birth of Big Poppa Pump and when he joined the NWO....Was very funny...Especially when he was with Buff Bagwell....Though I enjoyed Buff more especially when he mocked Steiner.....These guys are not good wrestlers, but they are great on the mic, and should like have a job somewhere in WWE just to entertain the fans every once in awhile....

Steiner is awesome on the mic. I spent a good while a couple of weeks ago watching clips of him cutting promos back in the WCW days on Youtube. They really should make him the ring announcer on Impact like when the Main Event Mafia took over.

he cracks me up too.

does anyone know what kind of terms he left WWE on? Any chance for a return there ever or were there bridges burned?

See Scott Stiner always entertain me on the mic. But not so much with his in ring skills. But the only time i actually like Stiner as a wrestler was when he was a tag team with Rick Stiner in wcw. What i think should happen is put Don West and Mike Tnay in the creativey team because as much as people hate Don West and Mike Tnay on the mic. They have great minds for the bussiness espicailly Mike tnay And they should put Kevin Nash and Scott Stiner on the commentary booth because as much as there in ring skills sucks now adays. There promos skills are awsome.

I love this guy, his rambling really does make me laugh. When he refers to the fans as Wite Trash and Rednecks, which most of them are. I watched a YouTube video last night of him butchering the English language, hardcore, and that shows that it hasnt stopped him, because it gets a reaction out of the fans, which is the best thing you can ask for.
As a ring announcer, he shits all over David Penzer

My favourite time was when he yells out at Suvivor Series "Gimme a fuckin mike" and appantly he is from A highly educated University, and needs to dumb himself down....watch the video

he cracks me up too.

does anyone know what kind of terms he left WWE on? Any chance for a return there ever or were there bridges burned?

There's NO WAY he will ever return to WWE. He didn't get over like Vince had expected, and since he left WWE he has constantly buried HHH and Vince. He just speaks his mind though, u gotta admire that...

i liked scott stiener when he had such few muscles he could throw a franken-steiner... his move set was incredible..but he takes himself too seriously every other word out of his mouth is fuck..its impossible to have the camera man too close to him..he could still throw a mean suplex but i hate watching him

i liked scott stiener when he had such few muscles he could throw a franken-steiner... his move set was incredible..but he takes himself too seriously every other word out of his mouth is fuck..its impossible to have the camera man too close to him..he could still throw a mean suplex but i hate watching him

Oh yeah, I agree! Him swearing really hurts my ears and makes it so hard to enjoy him. /sarcasm

He still does throw the frankensteiner. He just did it 2 weeks ago on impact to Petey Williams. I think he still wrestles very well considering all the reports on him being in severe back pain all the time. Him shooting on Ric Flair live on Nitro will always be one of my favorite Big Poppa Pump moments.

"Samoa Joe" Who the f*ck is that? Oh ya that b*tch with the twinky? Ya he's real tough. I saw him curl a twinky. What a tough sob.... lol.... just to add another. He's hilarious! I dont know how Sting handles that.... You think Sting regrets his TNA jump now with all the sexual content and language vs the WWE PG rating now?

Yeah, Scott Steiner is pretty damn funny on iMPACT, especially lately. I know he's meant to be a typical heel, being the asshole that he plays so well. But is a main event talent allowed to even turn into a comedy character without losing credibility? I hope that doesn't happen to the guy. But so far I like the way TNA has developed his character as being the hardcore and selfish asshole who just disses everything around him.

The guy is actually a decent wrestler at an older age. His match with AJ Styles a few months back was pretty awesome, considering nobody was expecting much out of Steiner. I'm starting to like the guy a whole lot more than I like Kevin Nash, though that's not hard since I despise Nash. But Scott hasn't had a decent feud in quite some time, so hopefully this feud with Joe works out well for both superstars, and it's already gotten off to an interesting start.

So Scott Steiner is great for a laugh, and can still hang with the best in the ring. The guy seems to be given a decent role and hopefully he puts over Samoa Joe at the next pay per view, since The Frontline really needs to get some wins. TNA is doing something right, but turning Scott into a full time comedy character just won't work out well for anyone.

Yeah, Scott Steiner is pretty damn funny on iMPACT, especially lately. I know he's meant to be a typical heel, being the asshole that he plays so well. But is a main event talent allowed to even turn into a comedy character without losing credibility? I hope that doesn't happen to the guy. But so far I like the way TNA has developed his character as being the hardcore and selfish asshole who just disses everything around him.

The guy is actually a decent wrestler at an older age. His match with AJ Styles a few months back was pretty awesome, considering nobody was expecting much out of Steiner. I'm starting to like the guy a whole lot more than I like Kevin Nash, though that's not hard since I despise Nash. But Scott hasn't had a decent feud in quite some time, so hopefully this feud with Joe works out well for both superstars, and it's already gotten off to an interesting start.

So Scott Steiner is great for a laugh, and can still hang with the best in the ring. The guy seems to be given a decent role and hopefully he puts over Samoa Joe at the next pay per view, since The Frontline really needs to get some wins. TNA is doing something right, but turning Scott into a full time comedy character just won't work out well for anyone.

Just image and he wrestles with a back injury

I find Scott Steiner great for a laugh, but its because he's awkward and often times makes no sense in his promos, not because he's actually purposely funny. That's the difference. I can't agree with people who say he's good (or ever has been) at cutting promos, because he's really not. He stumbles, he sounds awkward, I doubt he follows any direction the people behind the scenes actually want him to go in. But it does make you laugh at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back