• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scott Hall.....

Mitch Henessey

Deploy the cow-catcher......
Staff member
[YOUTUBE]aCOIoq5ZqsQ&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

WWE legend Scott Hall made an in-ring appearance at an indy event in Sanford, Fla. on Saturday. He was in the corner of female wrestler and friend Santana. It was Hall's first appearance since he showed up in no condition to perform at an April indy event in Massachusetts.

Is this a sign of good things to come, or is this no big deal at all?

I think it's great news. Scott has really let himself down with his drunken antics in public, but he's still the guy who was Razor Ramon. Still the guy who faced Shawn Michaels in the first ever mainstream Ladder match. This guy is still one of the greatest Intercontinetal Champions of all-time.

Any sign of him improving is good. Can he continue, or will he return to the drink and drugs is really, very different.

It looks like he's doing better now, but with his history I doubt it will last. It's kinda sad, he was a tremendous talent. He pretty much pissed away his career and legacy. I really do hope he does stay clean this time. I just don't see it happening.

I think it's great news. Scott has really let himself down with his drunken antics in public, but he's still the guy who was Razor Ramon. Still the guy who faced Shawn Michaels in the first ever mainstream Ladder match. This guy is still one of the greatest Intercontinetal Champions of all-time.

Any sign of him improving is good. Can he continue, or will he return to the drink and drugs is really, very different.

Agreed.

And to add to your first paragraph.. he is the original "cool guy" and the guy who captivated a nation by saying "Hey Yo"... k maybe he didn't captivate a nation.. but he captivated me...

I think most everybody wants to see Scott Hall well again, it's very sad the way he's battled so much of his life with these problems and he may never fix them.

Right now it's too early to say, he's been up to this point before and reverted back into drink. I'm not gonna hedge my bets.

LOL he has to be helped into the ring...His motor skills have diminished and this is just painful to watch. This scumbag should distance himself from Pro Wrestling if he wants to stay alive

Theres a nice place in Hell for you Scott Hall with Benoit and The Junkyard Dog

Cant wait for this fucker to DIE!!!

Now that is just unacceptable.

Benoit murdered his family, Hall's a Junkie, and JYD was... wait, what did he do? I haven't heard of him doing anything terrible so I'm going to just assume you're a racist.

What has Hall or JYD done to end up in hell?

JYD ran a massive sex trade operation in Mexico with one of The Bushwackers,cousin Luke i think

and why wouldnt u wanna see Scott Hall go to Hell??? he lies,he cheats,he hurts innocent people and makes a good Christian man like Shawn Michaels look awful just for being associtated with that piece of shit known as Scott Hall

You make all good christians look like pieces of shit just by having the word come out your mouth and having any association with you period..

sir i know your not a smart man because your scottish n that whole country is inbred just like Russia

now ill give you the chance to apologize to me

Google offers me such a wide variety of troll images, now which one to choose? Ah this'll do:

Golden-Internet-Troll-Award.jpg

JYD ran a massive sex trade operation in Mexico with one of The Bushwackers,cousin Luke i think

and why wouldnt u wanna see Scott Hall go to Hell??? he lies,he cheats,he hurts innocent people and makes a good Christian man like Shawn Michaels look awful just for being associtated with that piece of shit known as Scott Hall

Clearly you don't know what it means to be a good Christian then.

im pleading with you,dont enable Scott Hall by posting positive messages about him. think of his wife and children he hurt...your condoning what he did to them by posting positve messages

i really dont wanna see you and your family go to Hell,so please stop posting in here

I didn't post anything positive about Scott Hall, just something negative about you. This just proves your a piece of shit and you cant read.

Sir ive been a born again Christian for three weeks now,so i know a little more about being a christian than you

Back on topic to help Scott Hall.I hope Scott Hall loses his home in a fire

That's great, but that's quite an assumption.. seeing as you don't know me. Not sure where you go to church but wishing someone's home to burn to the ground isn't exactly very Christian. The bible says you're supposed to love everyone because we're all God's children, or maybe you haven't gotten to that part in your bible yet, though, I don't know. Scott Hall deserves a life. Everyone deserves another chance.

Macus,ME and god have given Scott Hall chance after chance.Now its time to practice some tough love to the man.I love scott will all my heart and wanna see him make peace,but this is the only way it can be achieved

i hope scott Hall is robbed and beaten at gun point

Interesting take on tough love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back