Sci fi channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

to_good_4_ya

I don't know if any other Aussie's have noticed but on cable we will be getting a new channel, (sci fi channel) which will be starting in december.

Awsome, I like Sc-Fi shows beleive it or not. Looks liek a good line up of shows can't wait for Lexx >.> and BattleStar Gallaictica.

to_good_4_ya said:
Oh my nerd...

jk.... I love ya hobo!

Oh fine BTW. lol nah its a kool show... have you got something against ppl watching sc-fi? and arn't nerds smart?

It was a joke hunny...

I'm going to watch the sci fi channel cause they are going to show eps of Buffy.

to_good_4_ya said:
It was a joke hunny...

I'm going to watch the sci fi channel cause they are going to show eps of Buffy.

Same.... wtf.. I was joking.. I know you were joking.. the internet is sooo evi... can't be sarcastic at all.

I wouldn't be mean to you... I love my little hobo. :)

This isnt the Bar Room.. Please stop treating ever other forum besides the Wrestling ones like your allowed to spam..

I mainly watch Ghosthunters on SCI FI. I've tried to watch a few of their movies but had a hard time taking them serious. I've heard good things about Battlestar galactica though.....

N-E-WAYZ....Ghosthunters is my favorite show on Sci-Fi.

I can't stand Sci-Fi shows and am not joking when I say most people who watch them are nerds (see Comic Book Guy for example). But anyway, why do we need another of these channels? The shows are all on TV 1 and that and we have too many documentary and science channels anyway. And just for the record, why is ECW on the Sci-fi channel in America anyway? What's so sci-fi about it anyway?

T Murdoch 4 President said:
I can't stand Sci-Fi shows and am not joking when I say most people who watch them are nerds (see Comic Book Guy for example). But anyway, why do we need another of these channels? The shows are all on TV 1 and that and we have too many documentary and science channels anyway. And just for the record, why is ECW on the Sci-fi channel in America anyway? What's so sci-fi about it anyway?

I never got why they put ecw on sci fi myself but you gotta be kidding about nothing good being on, Ghost Hunters and sci fi investigates rock

T Murdoch 4 President said:

I think honestly they were going to add some "sci fi" elements to ECW, like Kevin Thorne for example...

after the first show, when the zombie{groan} came out, I think the silence in the arena made them rethink things a little. I don't expect ECW to be on SCI-FI fr too long. We'll see where they take the Kevin Thorne character though,This may be the "sci fi/horror" element Vince had said he wanted to add to that brand.

Oh, and like angelica haze said, sci fi investigates and ghost hunters are good shows. really.

Omlanta. You guys are just now getting it? We've had that here for years. It's one of our most famous stations. They have all sorts cool stuff on there. Like doctor who.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back