schoondog

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Spam infraction, flamey PM. Welcome to Shawshank POW Camp. Your wardens are Klunderbunker, Papa Shango, and Colonel NorCal.

for your sake, I wouldnt tell KB to "kiss your ass" like you did me. You may end up with a rather unpleasant experience. but apparently your into that sort of thing....

Fish?

So where is this guy. I'd like to meet him. Determine whether he can be rehabbed, or just fuck with him til I get bored.

Yes it is but please dont call them evil considering I was one a few weeks back. Some are evil but the very select few arent :D.

And Klunder being warden here means you get ass from ALL the prisoners. Except me that is.

Hey IC PLEEEEASE take a look at the name change thread. I REALLY need a name change. I don't like this name at all, and it would be greatly appreciated if you would change it to my request. Thanks in advance if you do :D.

Hey IC PLEEEEASE take a look at the name change thread. I REALLY need a name change. I don't like this name at all, and it would be greatly appreciated if you would change it to my request. Thanks in advance if you do :D.

I've seen it. Trouble is, when the forums start to screw up, so does my Control Panel, which is where I change names. I promise I will get it done ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back