• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

School Shootings and Tragedies

spanking and stuff is a double edged sword, on the one hand it can make kids be obdeient and well behaved (it worked for me) on the other hand the kid might become some sort of pyscho because they were hit as a child

spanking and stuff is a double edged sword, on the one hand it can make kids be obdeient and well behaved (it worked for me) on the other hand the kid might become some sort of pyscho because they were hit as a child

Spanking is not hitting, and the people who can't differentiate that is the reason spanking isn't tolerated in society.

Spanking is a teaching method, brought about by caring of a child...hitting is because you have no idea what else to do, or you're just mean.

Parents who spank will not have a child become a psycho.

Spanking is not hitting, and the people who can't differentiate that is the reason spanking isn't tolerated in society.

Spanking is a teaching method, brought about by caring of a child...hitting is because you have no idea what else to do, or you're just mean.

Parents who spank will not have a child become a psycho.

I stand corrected Sly

I think I'd be ok with my kid being spanked if I knew it was an option/had the option to say that's not allowed.

I love listening to the older people talk about it. It's always funny, because they talk about how much getting nailed by the gym teacher sucked, but how much worse it was going to get when Father came home.

I was spanked. I'm no psycho. In fact, I'm one of the most polite people you'll ever meet. That's also because my mom used to make me things back to people if I didn't say "Thank you" every time. I lost a lot of candy at the beginning of my life. Then I learned.

I really hope I don't end up spanking my child. I hope he's smart enough to realize that he needs to listen to his parents without me taking a belt out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back