• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Saying Fuck on National Television

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Is always humorous. I had quite a good laugh when this random woman in a sketch called "Biker Chicks" on Saturday Night Live said "You know what? You stood up for yourself, and I fucking love you for that.". I rewound it a good twenty times, and yes, she definitely said the F word. You could tell she messed up by the look on her face. Funny stuff, anyone else catch that?

Discuss saying fuck on national television.

It should be allowed but of course it's a taboo subject. It's said every five seconds here and in the real world but we can't allow our children to hear it. Hearing a word on television that they hear in real life will lead to drinking, drugs and satan. THEY MIGHT EVEN NOT GO TO SCHOOL ONE DAY! Seriously, it's one of the dumbest things there is. it's a word, plain and simple.

I totally heard that. And so did the audience, which is why they were stone silent when it happened. And I blame the writers. Saying 'frickin' or 'friggin' too many times is going to lead to a slip up.

I'd like to take this moment to give a big "FUCK YOU" to Youtube for taking down the clip of the "Simmer Down Now" sketch with Toby Maguire and Cheri Oteri. Fuck, that was a funny sketch.

I thought you were more complex than that.

I'll never live up to your standards, okay Dad? Is that okay with you poppa? I'm sorry I didn't work in the steel mill like you wanted. My feet were made for dancing.

I totally heard that. And so did the audience, which is why they were stone silent when it happened. And I blame the writers. Saying 'frickin' or 'friggin' too many times is going to lead to a slip up.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who noticed that. The look on her face was priceless once she realized what she had just said.

Why is it always the funniest shit wen someone says the word 'fuck' is a mystery. You hear it every second word everyday yet if someone slips a 'fuck' here and there its hysterical (not literally).

The same word accidentally mentioned on Radio is even more funny. Hearing people backtrack and the uncomfortable silence is priceless.

Fuck. Lol.

I really don't have an opinion on it one way or the other. Right now we say that it is funny and that it should be allowed, however, if it ever is allowed and is no longer taboo, we wouldn't find it funny anymore. It definately wouldn't make television any better, but it wouldn't hurt either.

This reminds me of how it's apparently politically correct to show a males ass for comedy purposes but a females ass is taboo because that means it's smut or whatever lol. Seems like their trying to please the less then the more in the case of "fuck on national tv" WWE wont even say ass anymore that's how bad it is. Is it me or does shit seems Politically Correct now but it was Politically Incorrect like 10 years ago? There's alot I dont get.

I've decided to ignore the misuse of the term "politically correct", just to say that it is weird.

"Fuck" is fair game here, after 9pm, and people use it all the time. On the otherhand, I've never seen a wrestling DVD with a rating lower than 15, but apparently its PG there.

[YOUTUBE]uyrXhgUjHgg[/YOUTUBE]

For x.

Look at her face after she says it... :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back