Say bye-bye to the iMPACT zone

Mr. Artistic guy

Better Off This Way
Just as TNA moved once from the Asylum, now too they are moving permanently on the road and leaving the dear old iMPACT zone where it stands. Use this thread to offer your insincere condolences and such, or if you care to, post some of the best memories you have that were made in TNA stomping ground of many years now. I'll go first naturally:

[YOUTUBE]und4dXM1PRU[/YOUTUBE]

Will never forget how good those teams were.

quiet frankly... the best tag teams in wrestling. Frankly I started watching TNA regularly (before that i was a casual viewer), because of MCMGs they were awesome... and as far for beer money... they are the coolest tag team ever...

The Impact Zone was very similar to the ECW arena in Philly in the sense that it was part of the promotions identity. Sure, the fans weren't nearly as dedicated as those fans in the ECW arena, but still...

I still don't know if TNA going on the road is the smart thing to do for them. They attracted some huge stars... Jeff Hardy, RVD, Kurt Angle..... who stuck with them because it offered something that the WWE didn't, stability, and and unusually easy schedule for the professional wrestling industry. By going to a touring schedule, the guys looking for the "easier" aspect that TNA brought aren't going to be nearly as willing to work for them.

The Impact Zone was very similar to the ECW arena in Philly in the sense that it was part of the promotions identity. Sure, the fans weren't nearly as dedicated as those fans in the ECW arena, but still...

I still don't know if TNA going on the road is the smart thing to do for them. They attracted some huge stars... Jeff Hardy, RVD, Kurt Angle..... who stuck with them because it offered something that the WWE didn't, stability, and and unusually easy schedule for the professional wrestling industry. By going to a touring schedule, the guys looking for the "easier" aspect that TNA brought aren't going to be nearly as willing to work for them.

Its still a much easier tour though. They have one live show and one taped for the next week at the same venue, much less demand on the wrestlers.

Not entirely sure if theres house shows or anything though, that may well shut me up.

TNA touring will give them the live venue feedback that Impact Zone couldn't. Before the only crowd feedback you got was the Crucial Crew, who at one point undermined the show severely. I think TNA talent will be able to build their stock more when they appear in front of crowds excited to see them, rather than ones who need a break from the hot theme park sun.

How could you hate that face? heart touching sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back