Sandman

Discussion in 'The Wrestling Archives' started by Exiled, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exiled

Exiled Guest

Why the crappy music ?

2. Tommatt

Tommatt Occasional Pre-Show

From what I've heard they don't want to pay the rights for Enter sandman.

What I want to know is, how did ECW get away with this in the past? I know rob zombie was a fan and let them use his music, but what about the others? I for one what RVD's music back! RE! SPECT!

3. The Masked Vato

The Masked Vato Getting Noticed By Management

Metallica wants their MON-EH! Vince don't want to ante up. There you go. This comment was brought to you by Greed. Sector 6, here I come!

4. Exiled

Exiled Guest

They should pay up then

It just wasnt right the other night

5. The Masked Vato

The Masked Vato Getting Noticed By Management

I think Vince may feel bullied. "How dare you act like that to Vince McMahon!" He won't budge. That's just what I think, though.

6. virginpusher

virginpusher Pre-Show Stalwart

I'll second the notion that pantera should be the entrance theme. It only makes sense.

7. Exiled

Exiled Guest

Think you could be right there

Metallica should be happy that its getting plugged instead of holding out for more money

8. zero

zero Guest

Metallica got all pissed off when Vince wouldn't pay their (RUMORED TO BE HUGE) asking price for the ECW One Night Stand DVD last time - which is why the song was changed on the DVD too - so I'm assuming they didn't want to pay it this time either.

FUCK METALLICA.

9. 5thHorseman

5thHorseman Getting Noticed By Management

It is chzy that enter sandman isn't going to be used for his entrance music, but shit metallica is a bunch of sell-outs anyway. Pantera's Walk Vince should pay for the song is classic!!!! For the money fucking I wouldnt care if walk was everyones entrance music lol. Re-! Spect! Walk! What did you say!?! Re-! Spect! Walk! Are you talking to me? ARE YOU TALKING TO ME! no way PUNK!

10. realblackhart

realblackhart Mid-Card Championship Winner

Did you see his entrance, he almost fell like 5 times.

11. Ya see, the thing i dont like about the not having sandmans theme song is that, a whole bunch of new wrestling fans are seeing ecw for the first time, and instead of seeing the sandman as i did and say"this guy is fucking awseome!" they will just pass him over.

Its sad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.