Sam 'n' Lee's Videogame Tournament

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Sure, I could find a famous speech and change all the words. Wouldn't that be funny? But no, it's time to be fucking serious for a change.

A sports tournament is a terrible idea. A sitcom tournament sounds OK, but it'll just end up with endless British humour vs. American humour debates. No, we are all nerds here. Let's admit it. Let's be proud. The universal pass time (edit: past time?) of nerds is video games. Even Jake plays video games. It's about damn time we have a tournament to decide the best one.

Me and Lee have some rough ideas about how to run it, and it will be awesome. Rest assured. Old vs. New. GTA vs. Halo. Xbox vs. Playstation. Yeah, awesome.

Also, it'll have Madden. I know how you guys love Madden.

What feuls emotion more...?

Watching Ronaldo score a goal? Watching chandler say something funny? or...

[youtube]XpHTmMFk07k[/youtube]

[youtube]JVHGy9XEF9I[/youtube]

Goldeneye is the greatest game ever created and it's not even a competition. I don't know how anyone could ever think any different.

But I still want a sitcom tournament.

well actually it should be a video game tournament to decide the #2 game of all time, because nothing beats this...

sephiroth-kills-aerith-217.jpg

ownage

yes, I need a plan of action. Irish has laid out his plans, and becker and TM have theirs as well. I need team Lee and Sam's course of action.

Will there be sports, role playing, adventure, and puzzle brackets, or will it be XBox, Nintendo, Sega, etc.

Just curious.

The format will be;

128 games; 64 will be pre 5th gen the other 64 will be 5th gen and after.

The top 100 games will be based on the system we have, the other 28 will be chosen by us.

The four sub regions will be Nintendo, Sega, Sony & Microsoft and it will be both Console & PC games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back