Sad bud TRUE...

chrisgod

I'm a mark so what?
Jim Ross' official website, JrsBarBQ.com, is reporting that this week's edition of WWE Monday Night Raw drew a 3.1 cable rating, which is the same as last week's show. The show drew 4.5 million viewers and peaked with a 3.7 rating for the overrun that featured Triple H and Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho and Lance Cade.

So this means:

- Triple H back in the RAW main event kicking Jericho's ass = Raw Ratings going up
- the "so boring, so dead, so old, so stale" DX still gets a HUGE pop (waaaaay bigger than Santino's, Jericho's, Edge's, etc...
-When charlie haas becomes Triple Haas the ratings will reach the 4's

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This just means Triple H > Jericho, especially when it comes to being champion;)

and for the record Vickie coming out and saying EXCUSE ME!!!!, EXCUSE ME!!! 85 fucking times is what's killing Raws ratings, also the lack of Kennedy and Edge doesn't help either, Triple H as champion is pretty much the only thing making SD! semi-watchable right now

This just means Triple H > Jericho, especially when it comes to being champion;)

Great one! that's my point...

Jericho's title run will get old faster than a Ferrari...

I think I'm going to post both Raw and SD! ratings here each week as long as Jericho and H are champions at the same time, and then we can see which title run get more people behind... as far as I know, the first Raw with Jericho as champion got the worst rating in 10 years...

Great one! that's my point...

Jericho's title run will get old faster than a Ferrari...

How does a Ferrari get old fast?

I think I'm going to post both Raw and SD! ratings here each week as long as Jericho and H are champions at the same time, and then we can see which title run get more people behind...

I think we know the current ratings. Smackdown is vastly improving, but you have to look at more than ratings. I really like the Colon Brothers right now on Smackdown.

as far as I know, the first Raw with Jericho as champion got the worst rating in 10 years...

Many reasons, including Monday Night Football, Baseball, etc could have caused the ratings to fall.

How does a Ferrari get old fast?

mmm... I didn't mean to say a ferrari gets old fast, what i was suposed to mean... mmmm, anyways... you know what I meant

I think we know the current ratings. Smackdown is vastly improving, but you have to look at more than ratings. I really like the Colon Brothers right now on Smackdown.
Many reasons, including Monday Night Football, Baseball, etc could have caused the ratings to fall.

Yeah I know a lot of reasons make the Raw ratings go down (I'm a wrestling mark, but I'm not stupid), but I read a lot of posts saying better times were coming just because Jericho is champion now, and that Raw became instantly better when H was shipped to smackdown... so I tought it would be fun to throw a similar concept but in the opposite way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back