• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[SACRIFICE] Kurt Angle & Chyna v. Kurt & Karen Jarrett

Who wins?

• Kurt Angle & Chyna

• Kurt & Karen Jarrett

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ppv1ab.jpg

Announced on iMPACT! tonight.

All discussion here.

I'm curious if this will be the end of the feud. I think it could be with Chyna pinning Karen or Jarrett. I don't know how Chyna will perform ring wise. This match could be bowling shoe ugly. We could see Chyna turn heel and join Immortal. I can't see Kurt losing another match.

I've known about this for a week now but I'm kinda interested to see Chyna and Jeff rekindle their feud from '99. I for one hope this is the cap on the bottle that is the angle/Jarrett feud.

The safe bet on this match would be to pick Angle/Chyna. Knowing TNA, there really aren't many safe bets when it comes to high profile feuds such as this and Kurt always seems to get screwed over during this feud. Kayfabe wise, Angle has had to give away his ex-wife, lose custody of his children and he lost two (maybe three? I've lost count) matches to Jarrett. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kurt get screwed over again and have Chyna heel turn and the writers to swerve the audience.

I had been siding with Angle all along in this feud, but once they brought Chyna in.... I instantly changed my vote. A vote for Jarrett right now is a vote AGAINST Chyna who I absolutely DETEST. I've never liked her. Why would Impact waste their money on her? They could just as easily have used Tara or one of the other girls. Anyways. Onto the match itself. I think it will be terrible and the only thing saving it from being the worst of the night is that Angle is in it. Hopefully most of the match will be Angle VS Jarrett, otherwise it will be awful. I've got Jarrett winning because not only is that a vote against Chyna but it makes more sense at this point. It would give Jarrett something else to brag about.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Jeff and Karen will defeat Angle and Chyna.

The one thing i really hope is that the involvement of Chyna and Karen is keep to a minimum because these 2 facing each other will be a trainwreck. You got karen who isn't a pro wrestler facing somebody that hasn't been wrestling for 10 years and wasn'T that great of a wrestler to begin with.

If they keep Angle and Jeff do most of the work in this match then it will probably be a really great job since they had some great match in the past. I really hope that this feud ends and i win by Angle & Chyna might be i sign that this feud is almost done. So i will pick Angle & Chyna to win.

If the Jarretts win this one, I don't know if I can take this anymore. Jeff has won EVERY match against Kurt in this feud and it's absolutely ridiculous. This has to be the night for Kurt's revenge on the Jarretts. Most likely Chyna will come in and do a couple spots where she beats up Karen and Kurt will hit some big spots on Jeff and that'll be it most likely. I don't see this being a very long match, and it will most likely be a glorified squash. Neither of the girls will be able to go very long, and we've seen plenty of Kurt/Jeff in the past 4 months.

Kurt/Chyna HAVE to win here or else this is the most ridiculous feud TNA err Impact Wrestling has put on in a long time.

I feel this feud won't end here. In fact, I can almost gaurentee this feud won't end here. But there's no doubt, its definitely over stayed its fucking welcome. When Chyna returned, I was ok with it. It was nothing huge but I think TNA will capitalize on her debut and have her and Kurt go over here. She'll probably toy around with Karen before pedigreeing Jerrett for the pin. I don't expect much from this match but I'm praying to the god I don't believe in, that this little ordeal between Jarrett/Angle/Karen ends very soon.

Hamler's Prediction- Kurt Angle and Chyna

After reading the "reports" that Karen won't even be competing, I fear something worse may be on the horizon.

Now first off, let me say I'd be one of the happiest wrestling fans on the planet if they finally just ended this damn storyline. It's got nowhere left to go, nobody really wants to see it continue, the time has come to just let Kurt get his revenge and move on. Be done with it.

But with this seemingly perfectly-timed "report", why do I have the sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that Jarrett's going to do the one thing most of the IWC has already been vocal against and bring out Isis as his partner? I pray I'm wrong this time. I really do. We all know what happened with Rosie and Daffney. Do we really want to see it again?

After reading the "reports" that Karen won't even be competing, I fear something worse may be on the horizon.

Now first off, let me say I'd be one of the happiest wrestling fans on the planet if they finally just ended this damn storyline. It's got nowhere left to go, nobody really wants to see it continue, the time has come to just let Kurt get his revenge and move on. Be done with it.

But with this seemingly perfectly-timed "report", why do I have the sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that Jarrett's going to do the one thing most of the IWC has already been vocal against and bring out Isis as his partner? I pray I'm wrong this time. I really do. We all know what happened with Rosie and Daffney. Do we really want to see it again?

why do i feel that Karen hurt herself on purpose??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back