• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Sacrifice] Brooke Tessmacher v. Gail Kim (C) [TNA Knockouts Championship]

Who wins?

• Brooke Tessmacher

• Gail Kim

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Sacrifice 2012
Brooke Tessmacher v. Gail Kim(C)
TNA Knockouts Championship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

540240_10150768260396026_31695961025_9772858_224385386_n.jpg

All discussion here.​

this is official? i was expecting to see tessmacher vs sky vs kim for the belt sense it seems sky and tessmacher both have claims to the #1 contenders spot right now i think gail kim retains again but her run is reaching the end possibly as soon as next month

I think it's time someone new, fresh and untried had the belt.

I'd actually be interested to See Brooke win, then a feud with Velvet built upon respect with possible involvement from Tara. I'm bored of Gail/Madison etc

Brooke has been getting a major push these last 3 weeks with consecutive wins over Gail. While she may come close, I don't think she'll get the title. The way things have been going, I see this ending with a DQ finish for Gail to retain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back