Sabu=Genie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flndergco28

Dark Match Jobber
Was watching Conan O'Brien tonight to see if Cena would mention Vengeance, Sabu and ECW. All he mentioned when asked about his eye was that he was put facefirst through a table by a genie. A genie?!?!?! He said he hit him with a magical television screen and did a super jump onto a table.

If I was Sabu, I would be pissed to be called a genie by Cena. Sabu has earned fans respect for putting his body on the line to give the fans a show. What has Cena done except made little girls scream?

Way to respect your coworkers.

Um...dude. Calm down. He was trying to build for the match by insulting his opponent. Did you expect him to say that he watched Sabu in ECW and this and that? I wouldn't expect it. I would say job well done. That was obviously done to get a rise out of Sabu fans. Then the Sabu fans watch the PPV in hopes that Sabu hands Cena a loaf of his "arse". Do you not think that this was a good plan by....somebody? Look! You got upset! You'll probably watch the PPV for the reason I mentioned or to watch other ECW talent hand people whatever body part. It was a little insulting, but you've gotta admit, that was a good idea to say that. Just like if someone went on a show and called Cena a name like "wigger" (although I think that that is a more offensive thing to say than genie), Cena fans would be rabid. I know some people are thinking that about Cena anyway. whatever. The interview was a success.

He was probally scripted to say that, to make more tnesion between the fued. thats all. I wouldn't be suprised if McMahon was backstage feeding lines. It could happen.

Yeah it makes sense because it gets Sabu fans like myself riled up and just reading that does rile me up. I know it's just wrestling and it is scripted but I think it's so funny that in a scripted interview, Cena says this. Sabu has been in some of the most fucked up and dangerous matches the world has ever seen just to entertain his fans, what the fuck has Cena done for us in comparison?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back