Ryback respond to CM Punk for saying he's awful and careless in the ring

stonecoldhell

Occasional Pre-Show
Punk was out earlier said that Ryback botches and never apologized that he hurt him in the ring.

Ryback respond.

I agree also that CM Punk became popular because he was anti-Cena. And he left with the tail between his legs.

Ryback resond on twitter
https://twitter.com/Ryback22/status/538068948278083584

B3ea2d_HCc_AA3y_D_jpg_large.jpg

Well at least he didn't miss the table this time.

When I saw the link initially I actually thought it would amount to more than just a picture of some action figures.

I agree also that CM Punk became popular because he was anti-Cena. But he left with the tail between his legs.

Who do you agree with? I'm a little confused. I don't really think it's fair to say he only became popular because he was 'anti-Cena', that's a very silly assumption to make.

Well at least he didn't miss the table this time.

When I saw the link initially I actually thought it would amount to more than just a picture of some action figures.

Who do you agree with? I'm a little confused. I don't really think it's fair to say he only became popular because he was 'anti-Cena', that's a very silly assumption to make.

CM Punk own his whole career on being anti-Cena. It was popular to shit and being anti-Cena. It still is. Because Cena sucks.

Punk said it himself: "Every man needs and archenemy. I'm guess I'm yours."

CM Punk elevated his career on being Anti-Cena and feuding with Cena when Cena hate was at it's highest.

CM Punk own his whole career on being anti-Cena. It was popular to shit and being anti-Cena. It still is. Because Cena sucks.

Punk said it himself: "Every man needs and archenemy. I'm guess I'm yours."

CM Punk elevated his career on being Anti-Cena and feuding with Cena when Cena hate was at it's highest.

He either owes his entire career to being 'anti-Cena' or he elevated his career by being 'anti-Cena'. You can't have both.

I'm pretty sure he was with the company for quite some time before coming anywhere close to feuding with John Cena. You know this right?

CM Punk own his whole career on being anti-Cena. It was popular to shit and being anti-Cena.
If I have made any sense of this, my response is this:

Yes Cena made a good foil for Punk, but he got over feuding with Taker, Jeff Hardy, Rey, and Orton before ever entering into an extended program with Cena.

If you had said that Punk got over on pushing the boundaries of the fourth wall, that I could've bought. But really more than anything else he got over on being a great anti-establishment character on the mic, that also worked his ass off to consistently deliver in the ring(not unlike a certain rattlesnake that I think you may be familiar with).

Because Cena sucks.
Oh, please do elaborate.

Cm punk has surrounded himself with roidheads all throughout his career. But when one wrestler gets red hot then all of a sudden its not ok anymore.

All wrestlers make mistakes. Owen hart almost killed the biggest legend in all of wrestling.

When ryback makes a mistake it should now be considered one of the seven deadly sins.

I liked punk on tv and especially as a heel pre-MITB. The private person behind the gimmick seems like a narrow minded hypocrite

Arty, was feed me more an effective tag line?
Yeah maybe kids liked, it a big % of fans are kids.

It could have been one of the classic tag lines of wrestling but the whole locker-room diplomacy killed rybacks chances.

Bruce mitchell said the same thing. Punk was done by that point.

If u dont like mitchell, ask JR head of wwf,wwe talent for decades, who consider him the no.1 dirtsheet talking head

Hey picasso i am saying he (ryback stupid) brought a lot to the table.

Tagline, finishing move, streak, gimmick.

Your credd wrestler, mr cm punk and his locker room tactics killed ryback.

Mitchell said the same thing.

Ryback was killed because all three members of the Shield had a better upside to them than Ryback ever could.

That and the E was stupid enough to purposely put him up against Punk just to lose until Rocky came back.

Good, Ryback's right. CM Punk acts like he's the greatest thing that the WWE ever shit out... An honor that he is not even close to. Somehow, every time something bad happens to CM Punk, it's never his fault; it's the green guy or it's HHH or it's Vince or it's Cena or blah blah blah. It's easy to see Punk's point of view, but it's also easy to see that Punk has a messianic complex where he truly believes he's the God of modern age wrestling.

Ryback said it best when he said that he's busted his ass even throughout his terrible run in the WWE, and he will continue to do so in order to keep improving... As a wrestling fan, THAT deserves respect. Not somebody who things they have it all figured out and decides to walk out because things didn't go their way.

So basically you morons think it's OK to injure someone with your negligence and not apologize when critized for your poor work ethic. No, instead you prove him right with immature replies and being needlessly defensive.

So basically you morons think it's OK to injure someone with your negligence and not apologize when critized for your poor work ethic. No, instead you prove him right with immature replies and being needlessly defensive.

Man, you seem defensive. How do you know C.M Punk is even telling the truth? He says one thing, Ryback says another. It's possible that C.M Punk just doesn't like Ryback and made some shit up because of a couple stiffs that he took from Ryback back in the day. And yea, it's also possible that Ryback kicked CM Punk so hard that he broke his ribs.

Even if Ryback did injure Punk, I'm sure Punk made him hear it and was a huge douchebag as usual so it's not surprising that he wouldn't receive an apology. You give what you get, if you're an asshole to the people around you, don't expect them to give a shit about you later on.

Man, you seem defensive. How do you know C.M Punk is even telling the truth? He says one thing, Ryback says another. It's possible that C.M Punk just doesn't like Ryback and made some shit up because of a couple stiffs that he took from Ryback back in the day. And yea, it's also possible that Ryback kicked CM Punk so hard that he broke his ribs.

Even if Ryback did injure Punk, I'm sure Punk made him hear it and was a huge douchebag as usual so it's not surprising that he wouldn't receive an apology. You give what you get, if you're an asshole to the people around you, don't expect them to give a shit about you later on.
Yeah. Respond to a loudmouth by breaking his ribs and show no concern. Be a STAR.

Nothing a person says can be so bad to warrant a bad back or broken ribs. Or a killer staph infection. Or working right after knee surgery. Or a concussion.

Punk is right again. Ryback is awful and careless in the ring. The Big Guy had no business being anywhere near the main event scene then and now. The Meathook clothesline is lame and I honestly think Ambrose has a better clothesline. The Shellshock is nothing more than a glorified samoan drop. I still have no idea why anybody would want him to be world champion.

Ryback is an idiot, if he was smart he would of just not said anything. Does Punk have the ideal look and size to be the poster boy? No, he made it to the top for simply just being the Best night in and night out. He got to the top because of his TALENT. He got to the level where he was even out selling CENA in merch.

The Great Shaquille O'neal once said, No man BELOW should be able to talk about a man ABOVE, and Punk has earned his respect. Ryback has a ways to go.

Guys remember a few months ago there was an awkward segment with Ryback playing with action figures of himself and CM Punk and threw the CM Punk action figure through a toy table and looked at the camera and said "Sorry Punk".. I DID NOT understand why the hell he did that.. and it baffled a lot of us at the time who were in the LD discussion for the show. NOW that all makes perfect sense..

He also put this on his twitter before having surgery..
Ryback_tweet.jpg

Ryback technically DID apologize there.

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back