• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ryan Raynes

Status
Not open for further replies.

a0161613

WZCW's Mr Excitement

Gimmick Name: Ryan Raynes

Nickname: The Beast

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 250 lbs

Hometown: Brooklyn, New York

Billed From: Brooklyn, New York

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length - Golden Brown, Shoulder Length

----------------Eye Colour - Brown

----------------Facial Hair - Full thick beard

----------------Ring attire - Comes out wearing a black leather vintage looking vest, black elbow pads, black knee pads, wrists taped similar to CM Punk but not around the hands, black trunks that say Raynes with the R and S dragged out to look like sharp teeth, black ankle high boots

----------------Backstage Attire - same leather vest as his ring attire, plain black t shirt, dark jeans, chain going from belt loop to pocket, rings on some of his fingers, black boots

----------------Physical Features

----------------Tattoos: chest tattoo that reads " The center cannot hold, anarchy is the only way " , several various arm tattoos possibly biker related

Alignment (Heel or Face, not Tweener): Heel

Main Gimmick: Former criminal

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: Revels in other's pain, very solemn and stern

Strengths/Weaknesses (3 of each): Strengths - Excellent power wrestler, very smart despite his looks.

Weaknesses - Doesn't work well in tag teams, not a very technical wrestler, easily overreacts, short temper.

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
SOA-Opie.jpg

tumblr_lsrscaqTBZ1qh2ip7o3_500.jpg

Brief History - Grew up in a troubled family, dad was never around and his mother wasn't able to support him. Eventually forced to fend for himself, he took to stealing and committing crimes to get food and earn money. One day a robbery went wrong and his crew abandoned him to take the fall. Due to prior offenses with the law, at age 20 he was convicted of assault and battery, and armed robbery and sentenced to 10 years in prison. Through the corrections facility he learned to wrestle and figured he would give it a try in WZCW. However while training, he was never supported by the trainer, so he is a very angry, solemn person, feeling alone in the world as he has his whole life.

Entrance Music:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTiQ75HY0DA

Entrance Description: Comes out to the stage to the beat of the song when the lyrics kick in, stops at the top of the ramp looking out at the crowd before running his hands through his hair and walking down to the ring. Once in the ring he raises his arms in the air and yells out to the crowd.

Finishing Moves: - Raynefall - Jack knife powerbomb
- Rayne's End - Burning Hammer ( Argentine backbreaker rack into a DDT)

15 Most Used Moves: (No finishers, 3 signature moves):

Signature Moves - Heavy Rayne - Gutwrench flip into gutbuster
- Rayne Storm - a fury of punches to the body, usually performed in the corner
- Rayne Sword - Double Axe Handle to the back of the head

- Big boot
- Stiff Clothesline
- Backbreaker
- Brainbuster
- Powerslam
- Sliding gut punch
- Knee to the midsection
- Hammerlock into a forearm to the chest
- Fallaway slam
- Sideslam
- Fisherman suplex

Sample RP

Raynes music hits as he comes out to the entrance ramp, you can see the anger and hatred for the fans in his eyes as he gets on the microphone.

Raynes : Listen up and listen good! I'm Ryan Raynes and I'm here to show each and every one of you people out there why it's easier to be alone.

Raynes begins to walk down the ramp walking towards the fans on each side, gesturing towards them to intimidate them

Raynes : You see at an early age I learned how to do things for myself, and as life went on I realized it was better that way. Getting close to someone, allowing someone in, it opens you up to vulnerability and weakness. I'm not that person, I'm not weak and I never have been weak! I did 10 years in a federal state prison! Does that make me weak?

He goes to put the mic to a fan for an answer, but pulls it away before the fan can answer. The crowds boos him loudly for doing so.

Raynes : The answer is no! Going to prison only made me stronger, it made me into the beast I am today! And today marks a new day in WZCW.

Raynes gets close to the announcers and gets in there face.

Raynes : Today marks the beginning of the end , and the start of the Rayne-fall over WZCW. I'm here to make an impact and to win championships. I'm going to squash every single wrestler in WZCW like insects beneath my booths. Get ready because I'm not going anywhere!

The crowd boos loudly as he turns away from the announce table and heads up the ramp, continuing to intimidate fans as he walks up the ramp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back