ryan brauns failed drug test

tommyh

BEER MONEY
Over the weekend it was reported that the brewers star ryan braun failed a drug test an he is now facing a 50 game suspension for the start of the next season.Now im not sure what to think about this.Just this last season he signed a 5 year extension worth $105 million. He then went out and had his best season ever, carrying the Brewers to their first division title in nearly three decades. He led the league in slugging percentage at .597, with a .332 batting average, 33 home runs, 111 RBIs, 109 runs scored and 33 stolen bases. I just dont know if he did steriods or not cause its not like he was only hittin 10 homeruns his whole carear and them busted out with this amazing season.Wanna know what everyone else thinks about this subject

It sounds like yet another case in which an athlete whose performance has skyrocketed acknowledges the existence of PEDs in his body, yet assures us he has never intentionally taken anything that would cause this. I mean..... heavens, no!

His agent said: “There are highly unusual circumstances surrounding this case which will support Ryan’s complete innocence and demonstrate there was absolutely no intentional violation of the program… We are confident he will ultimately be exonerated.”

Sounds like more smokescreening, doesn't it? Yet, because of Braun's MVP performance this past season and that he's a young, marketable star, I get the feeling he'll sneak by without a 50-game suspension. In fact, the bigger his stardom, the higher the probability they'll wind up pinning a medal on him rather than punish him at all.

He had such a squeaky clean record, ridiculous on his part to endanger his golden boy status. 50 game suspension and take away his MVP award and give it to the runnerup. But whose to day with all the homeruns that Matt Kemp hit that he isn't on PED?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back