RVD Headed back to WWE?

I marked harder for that return promo then I have for RVD in a very long time. The potential for Heyman guys stable is a fun thought, of course it won't happen but it's fun to dream.

[YOUTUBE]AAIfA3NV6oo[/YOUTUBE]

I'm excited. I've heard a lot of people say his TNA run was shit, but I barely saw that run as I haven't watched much TNA in the last 3 years. Can't wait to see him back.

I think he'll either be in the Money in the Bank match or we'll see Paul Heyman throw out a challenge to RVD on RAW, to face CM Punk at Money in the Bank.

I suppose they have to strike while the iron's hot. I can't see RVD wrestling for very much longer, especially with his athletic style. I marked out pretty hard when I started watching TNA and I saw him and Hardy, but I'm glad Rob's getting financially set for his retirement...

I'm not even a big fan of RVD and I marked out nicely for the video package. Something new (well old) and it gives us some nice potential match ups. I'm kind of excited and seeing as I'll be at MitB, it'll be that much better.

I wouldn't be shocked if we see a Axel vs. RVD match. I'm looking forward to the return though, his theme is kick ass.

He did all he could've done in TNA. His reign with the world title was pretty bad, so was his X Division title reign. He was just....there really. When he arrived TNA tried to make him the top guy and centre everything around him but it just didn't work. Also he seemed to get noticeably worse inring over the course of his TNA run.

I do appreciate that he put over Roode in his title reign and Kenny King also. There was nothing left for Rob to do and I doubt he could've kept up in the X-Division 3 ways we're seeing now. I'm sure WWE will use him in the right capacity. Best of luck to him

RVD coming back to WWE means one thing. This theme is coming with him.

I don't give two shits how he is in the ring, One of a Kind makes him totally worth it.

Funny. The haters trashed TNA for pushing "older" guys like RVD, but as soon as it's announced that he's going back to WWE, they're all excited. Not bashing everyone here, but it makes me laugh how people were slagging RVD off when he were in TNA, yet when he comes back to WWE they're like "Oh yeah, we love RVD" ect.

Some people are such sheep.

I bet Ryback is contemplating new ring gear

Why isn't anyone complaining that WWE Can't find a spot for Christian on the roster, but you have space for RVD? And if RVD is returning why not do the whole surprise return thing? On the plus side this brings a great variety of matches like RVD vs Punk, Ziggler, D-bry, ect. Gonna be a great summer.

But does this almost confirms a Punk face turn as Heyman will take RVD for his stable?

Funny. The haters trashed TNA for pushing "older" guys like RVD, but as soon as it's announced that he's going back to WWE, they're all excited. Not bashing everyone here, but it makes me laugh how people were slagging RVD off when he were in TNA, yet when he comes back to WWE they're like "Oh yeah, we love RVD" ect.

You're leaving out the point that when they were putting Van Dam over as World Champion their roster also included youth such as The Nasty Boys, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman and several other faces from the 90's and 80's nobody gave a shit about while the younger guys were being held back.

In WWE they do nothing but push younger talent nowadays. It's an entirely different situation, don't twist it into a veiled shot at people for taking offence to the fact in 2010 we had to watch The Nasty Boys have a match on a PPV, RVD was main eventing as World Champion.

Jizz.

I mean his TNA run was kinda shit. Sure he put on some good matches but he really didn't do much I think he did 3 memorable in his entire TNA career.

1. A great match with AJ Styles for the WHC.
2. Injured with Janice
3. Won the X-Division title.

For three years in a company that's pretty bad. Nevertheless RVD can still go and put on great matches so he'll do well regardless

Guess I am in the minority then who prefers the theme music he had during the Invasion to his "One of a Kind" theme. I still use the original one for my RVD CAW on WWE13.

I want to see a heel Van Dam again, but with the pop he will get he will almost certainly be a face.

I'd find it hilarious if he teamed up with Kane again, only for Kane to lose his mask... again.

rob-van-dawm-shrug.png

RVD should be at RAW tonight. It's in Grand Rapids, Michigan. GR is about 45 minutes away from his hometown of Battle Creek. I hope he comes out to at least make an apperance. I don't need him in a match, just a backstage interview or an in-ring interview or something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back