rvd and sabu fine and suspension is crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WeedKrazy420

my friends uncle wrestled and have sabu and rvd at his shows but he quit now. he might have sabu sign autographs at his bar again. i say they shouldnt be in trouble because weed should be legal anyways. and come on now rvd always has had references to pot! hes the best and so is sabu. they will ruin ecw if they take them off. even tho i just don't get how they can hype up bigshow when hes wwe and they try to hype ecw and a wwe guys crushes them everyweek? they should put the title on a ecw guy!!! kurt angle and test and bigshow ain't ecw thats why heymen got a touchdown shot from a fan with a pop right in the kisser!!! ecw better step it up there there ain't even extreme rules every match. this is vinces way of sayin wwe guys is better than ecw guys

What Vince has done to ECW is a prime example of what happens when you keep fixing it until its broke. He always assumes, with all his great wisdom, that he can take something from the past and make it better by putting his touch on it. And we all know what happens when you Assume!
Its clear to me that Vince never had any intention of bringing back ECW, as it was, he just wanted another show were he could develop new talent for WWE. Why else would old ECW guys have to job to WWE guys every week.
Its sad, I am an ECW fan and was expecting so much more. And to all of you who say "just give it more time", FUCK THAT!! If they haven't made it a true ECW environment by now, they aren't going to. Period!

what is crap is that you are not using the existing thread about this. I have posted your answers in there

R.V.D is ecw i think this sucks rob got what he rightly belong to him wwe tittle and ecw tittle there is no one who can mach hes skill or hes never die attitude and these wwe men on ecw sucks why are they on there they dont need them to help vince should just stay out of it and let it be the the way it should be no rules the big show sucks no matter where they put him they should just go ahead and give him to tna with the other rejects

rvd being suspended is pretty lame and yes weed should be legalized it makes you happy:icon:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back