Rumble disappoints...

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
Outside of the Jericho return and the Kofi save, I found the ppv very underwhelming.
Cena winning, I understand. However the match was poor.

Rock v. Punk made punk look very inferior. Secondly Rock was terribly out of shape.

Who else was disappointed?

Well I wasn't, I thought the $45 bucks worth it. I wish I got to hear.. "Oh you didn't know!" during the rumble but seing Goldust versus Cody was pretty cool. I actually liked this rumble it was great!

*Also kudos to TNA for that Bobby Roode/Austin Aries PPV highlight after the rumble.

I thought it was one of the better rumbles.
The ring was always filled up with numbers so lesser wrestlers can blend in easily. Don't need the camera to focus on Bo Dallas for 20mins to remind me how little I know or care about rumble folder.

It stopped being funny years ago. These people shouldn't have jobs if all they're good for is misinformation and copying Dave Meltzer's subscription newsletter,

I just love that they missed Jericho. Made it a true mark out moment.
It must have killed Meltzer, Labar, and other people withe fake jobs when he appeared.

When it was down to the final 3 I threw up a little in my mouth. The match was pretty good early. Around the time the Godfather got eliminated things started taking a turn for the worse. At least the winner won't be irrelevant. Overall, better than the previous two years but that isn't saying much.

First time in a long time where the title match meant more than the Rumble match. I enjoyed what I saw (the final two matches). Solid Rumble match, great main event. Rocky and Punk work well together, and having two endings made that match better than it already had been.

I was very disappointed that the Godfather had such a short Ho train. Back in the day, that damn thing was a mile long.

There was nothing wrong with the rumble. I've seen better yeah but it did everything a rumble should do, setup wrestlemania which it did quite well. Predictable as they come but that's sometimes the best way to go. I enjoyed the ending as its nice to see common sense prevail, I especially liked the "we didn't see the shield but I'm not an idiot either" speech and rock finishing punk off. Sometimes wrestling acts full ****** so an ending like that is quite welcome.

When it was down to the final 3 I threw up a little in my mouth. The match was pretty good early. Around the time the Godfather got eliminated things started taking a turn for the worse. At least the winner won't be irrelevant. Overall, better than the previous two years but that isn't saying much.

I agree about the first part, once Ziggler was gone you knew it was just a matter of time before Cena took it all.

I don't know what Ryback goes from here if he doesn't go for the WHC at Mania. Just big loss after big loss.

In the LD you said you turned it off. Strange.

I missed Del Rio/Show but everything else was fun.

If you didn't enjoy tonight I am sorry to hear that you found out you have AIDS five minutes before the show started. Otherwise I can't fathom how someone could not enjot tonight.

Cena winning, I understand. However the match was poor.
Match was good aside of predictability...

Rock v. Punk made punk look very inferior. Secondly Rock was terribly out of shape.
Rock is in good shape. He is also arguably aside of Hogan and Austin one of three top of all time so to be with him in 30+ min match wouldnt make anyone inferior. Was dissapointed by the finish because eventhough its logical it could be little different and i was little dissapointed with "Peoples elbow" over one more "Rock bottom" but just because i think it would be more epic for him to beat Punk with "Bottom". :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back