Royal Rumble Matches

macksstream

First Australian WWE Champion
Ok, so far there's 4 matches on the card: Sheamus Vs Orton for the WWE title, Rey Vs Taker for the WH title, Zeke vs Christian for the ECW title and the Royal Rumble match. Now obviously they can't do a pay-per-view like this with only 4 matches, and theres a lot of big names in the rumble, with rivalaries going on.
So what my question is, is what other matches do you think we will see at the rumble?

This is the list of people who are in the rumble http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/art...t-of-28-names-in-the-royal-rumble-match-94825

So what other matches do you think there will be, based on what could most likely happen?

They probably will have one more match, unless if they plan on making the each championship match at the most 20 minutes long, but it seems that for the past few Royal Rumbles (2007, 2008 and 2009) it has always been 5 matches, what they'll add I don't know, but I'm going to say a divas match!

They will probably have the finals of the divas tournament, my guess is Gail Kim vs Maryse or they can have the Michelle McCool vs Mickie James blow off match, maybe throw in Beth, im pretty sure one of those will be on the card

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back