Royal Rumble Game!

Randy Orton's Head Blood

Swinging with Cesaro...
Right, here goes my first post on here, and I thought I'd try and get as many of you involved as possible. Basically, it's a Royal Rumble related game, yeah, there ain't a real prize as such, but I'll try & work it so someone high up gets the winner(s) some rep.

If you wanna join in, here's all you have to do;

1 - Simply, post in here.

That's pretty much it! What will happen, is a couple of days before, I'll post a "Stop" message, to make sure nobody else enters. Then, depending on how many people we get, I'll do the following;

- Throw everyone's names in a hat. If we have more than 30, but less than 60, I shall create one "Rumble". The 30 names I pull out will (in that order) correspond to the wrestler that enters at that number on the night of the event. If we manage to get 60 people, then we'll have 2 Rumbles in this thread. Unfortunately, if we have somewhere between 30-60, then it'll be the luck of the draw for you!

So, the main winner will be the number of the entrant that wins the Rumble. There will also be a side winner - which will be the person that lasts the longest in the Rumble. If that happens to be the same person, then so be it!

Interested? Just post!

tumblr_mhcrfw5Yu01rhxfs4o1_1280.jpg

I do this game every year on another forum I'm on, so sign me up. On the other one, though, we pick our own numbers. Means we're stuck with who we got and need to root for them even if they're Jey Uso. It's super fun.

I do this game every year on another forum I'm on, so sign me up. On the other one, though, we pick our own numbers. Means we're stuck with who we got and need to root for them even if they're Jey Uso. It's super fun.

How would that work then? I mean, if I got everyone to pick their numbers and they all picked the same?

Or do I get 30, then let them pick as such? If it was to work out a better option, I'd go for it. I'd like it to be enjoyable.

How would that work then? I mean, if I got everyone to pick their numbers and they all picked the same?

Or do I get 30, then let them pick as such? If it was to work out a better option, I'd go for it. I'd like it to be enjoyable.

From what I understand, it's 1-30, first come, first serve.

Yeh sure, it is my destiny

[YOUTUBE]t348e24vDyA[/YOUTUBE]

Regretting this immediately, why no.

[youtube]vrladAnUANM[/youtube]

[YOUTUBE]oG9jyfwveJE[/YOUTUBE]

Right then, because The Doc has a better idea, we'll do a slight switch up.

It's now the Numbers 1-30. First come, first served.

Once a number is taken, you quite obviously cannot have it. You're stuck with that number & I wish you the best of luck. I feel it might be better this way as well so that I'm not left having to do it for everyone & then the blame for someone losing/winning being dumped onto my head.

I will not pick a number, so they're all available. I'll post regular updates on the numbers, so go!

Or, to make it even easier, take this template & copy/paste the latest one, adding your name next to the number.

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 - klunderbunker
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -
21 -
22 -
23 -
24 -
25 -
26 -
27 -
28 -
29 -
30 -

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 - klunderbunker
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -
21 -
22 -
23 -
24 -
25 -
26 -
27 - Fallout
28 -
29 -
30 -

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 - klunderbunker
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -
21 -
22 -
23 - Fire Marshall Bill
24 -
25 -
26 -
27 - Fallout
28 -
29 -
30 -

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 - klunderbunker
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -
21 -
22 -
23 -Fire Marshall Bill
24 -
25 -
26 -
27 - Fallout
28 - Spidey
29 -
30 -

Just one quick question to klunderbunker while he's still here.

Would you put up the Rep prize to the winner? Unless the winner is yourself of course...

Only 'cos I don't think my rep is that great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back