Roy Nelson interested in a WWE Career

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dave Meltzer confirmed Roy Nelson’s interest in a WWE career on the November 14th Wrestling Observer radio show:

“Which now explains why Roy has been talking about Undertaker and Royal Rumble and all that because Roy can’t fight in MMA for anyone except for Roy Jones’s group I guess, which hopefully, you know if you go to court, considering they haven’t run another show, I don’t think they can hold him to that contract. But I think that he’s looking at the idea that … the Roy Jones group when they wrote the contract didn’t include professional wrestling in the contract, so he figures that … if I can’t fight I can go into pro wrestling, not realising that pro wrestling is probably not as easy as he thinks it is and knowing Vince McMahon and everything, I don’t know that Roy Nelson is going to be high on his list of guys that he would want to sign and put into developmental and I can just imagine Roy Nelson in FCW anyway.”
Hmm...

Roy_Nelson_Sherdog-200x300.JPG
Looks like he is carrying a child

Roy Nelson is awesome. I'd really rather see him try to further his career in the UFC because the man is a damn good fighter. I guess he always has something to fall back on.

Roy Nelson should go by the name Big Cheezburger Bitch for a WWE stagename. And when he told Dana White "Get me a Whopper with no pickles..." or something like that...that ought to be his signature phrase...lol. That fat f#@$ could get choked out by Undertaker...lol

I like Roy because he is the best conditioned fat man on the planet. If he is not down with th UFC career i would more than welcome him into pro wrestling as it looks like he has a solid type of fat ( i know it sounds weird but any athlete knows what i mean)

Oh my fucking lord let this be a joke, please let this be a cruel joke. Roy Nelson is a fat piece of shit and a garbage fighter, worse than that though he's a fucking imbecile. Keep him far, far away from the WWE please.

Oh my fucking lord let this be a joke, please let this be a cruel joke. Roy Nelson is a fat piece of shit and a garbage fighter, worse than that though he's a fucking imbecile. Keep him far, far away from the WWE please.

...um no? Roy Nelson is a very fucking credible fighter.

Interesting..

Personally, I think the WWE needs to go back to varied body types. I guess that is why I am so supportive of Husky. Even though he is one big fry, he is very good at what he does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back