• The Incredible Hulk

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round 2

sonic-vs-hulk.png

Sonic managed to speed by a powerful villain in Dr. Doom, where The Incredible Hulk powered through a speedster in The Flash. In another battle of speed vs. strength, who takes the win?

FIGHT!

Well the way I see it if Hulk is able to defeat Flash, whom I would say is the more powerful speedster if you were to compare he & Sonic imo, than I see no reason why he wouldn't be able to apply the same strategy here in this match up. I think Sonic would be far easier for Hulk to defeat than Flash. Sonic's fast & would be able to keep his distance for a bit but Hulk would eventually get his big green fists on Sonic's furry blue ass, and smash the blue right out of him, Hulk takes this one.

The thing is, Flash may be faster than Sonic, but he doesn't have the advantage Sonic does of the rings or the Chaos Emeralds. The rings as stated before can protect him from any hit at least once no matter how strong it may be, and the Chaos Emeralds allow him to transform into Super Sonic. In the Super Sonic state, Sonic is faster, and invincible as long as he has the rings to support it. Just colliding with Hulk at walking speed would be enough to damage him, so imagine Sonic at full speed or using his homing jump. Hulk can get angrier and angrier and stronger and stronger all he wants, but he has to have a breaking point somewhere, and if Sonic can reach that breaking point while he's powered up as Super Sonic, he can take the win.

The thing is, Flash may be faster than Sonic, but he doesn't have the advantage Sonic does of the rings or the Chaos Emeralds. The rings as stated before can protect him from any hit at least once no matter how strong it may be, and the Chaos Emeralds allow him to transform into Super Sonic. In the Super Sonic state, Sonic is faster, and invincible as long as he has the rings to support it. Just colliding with Hulk at walking speed would be enough to damage him, so imagine Sonic at full speed or using his homing jump. Hulk can get angrier and angrier and stronger and stronger all he wants, but he has to have a breaking point somewhere, and if Sonic can reach that breaking point while he's powered up as Super Sonic, he can take the win.

For fairness reasons, surely this battle is taking place in a neutral universe? If so, even if he magically appears as "Fight!" is called he quickly loses the ability to remain as Super Sonic. He ain't beating the Hulk quickly and will only anger him further. Once he returns to his normal form, he's toast.

Hulk has fought & defeated gods, he's literally gone to hell & back, there is nothing Sonic can throw at Hulk that is going to give him any edge what so ever. Sonics can have all the rings, & chaos emeralds he wants, they won't do jack shit to Hulk, Hulk's power is fueled by Anger, & the longer it takes him to catch Sonic, the angrier he's gonna get, the angrier he gets the more likely he is to destroy the entire planet just to smash the blue lil' fur ball. Sorry Doc, but Hulk wins again

Sonic gets the win from my book. Flash lost because he is bigger then Sonic and Hulk could snatch him faster and pound him into oblivion. Sonice is way shorter then flash and height plays a role in a fight. Sonic has the agility and speed and the better ablity to duck hulks smashes. Sonic will just duck, dive, jump and stick. An once he got behind Hulk he can punch him in the back of the head, then when hulk turns around he can just go behind him quickly and repeat process. It will probally be a long fight but I am giving this one to Sonic.

Winner to do speed and quickness Sonic

Sonic gets the win from my book. Flash lost because he is bigger then Sonic and Hulk could snatch him faster and pound him into oblivion. Sonice is way shorter then flash and height plays a role in a fight. Sonic has the agility and speed and the better ablity to duck hulks smashes. Sonic will just duck, dive, jump and stick. An once he got behind Hulk he can punch him in the back of the head, then when hulk turns around he can just go behind him quickly and repeat process. It will probally be a long fight but I am giving this one to Sonic.

Winner to do speed and quickness Sonic

Hulk will destroy the entire planet if that's what it takes to defeat Sonic, Last I check Sonic can't run in space... or breath for that matter, Hulk can not only breath but still has all his powers at his disposal, sorry Sonic fans the hedgehog doesn't stand a chance.

Hulk will destroy the entire planet if that's what it takes to defeat Sonic, Last I check Sonic can't run in space... or breath for that matter, Hulk can not only breath but still has all his powers at his disposal, sorry Sonic fans the hedgehog doesn't stand a chance.

However, SUPER Sonic can fly and breathe in space just fine, and his powers are similar to Mario when he's using a Super Star. If the battle were to go into space Sonic would go Super and the fight would continue until he ran out of rings or defeated The Hulk.

The rings are a very important factor in this, because Hulk could stall Super Sonic until his ring supply is depleted, or even land a shot on Sonic to take away his rings and prevent him from transforming into Super Sonic.

However, SUPER Sonic can fly and breathe in space just fine, and his powers are similar to Mario when he's using a Super Star. If the battle were to go into space Sonic would go Super and the fight would continue until he ran out of rings or defeated The Hulk.

And where exactly is Sonic finding more rings in space?, Hulk has unlimited power. He doesn't need to keep collecting rings to survive in space, like Sonic does, giving him a clear advantage in this environment.

And where exactly is Sonic finding more rings in space?, Hulk has unlimited power. He doesn't need to keep collecting rings to survive in space, like Sonic does, giving him a clear advantage in this environment.

[YOUTUBE]NEeI9uzdGJI[/YOUTUBE]

Rings just seem to appear everywhere Sonic goes. Sonic would win, it may take him a while...but he'd win

I don't care if Sonic has 200 rings, a fire shield power-up, and all the chaos emeralds, the Hulk takes this. Sonic is no where near as fast as The Flash, and Hulk handled him easily.

People seem to be making the mistake that Super Sonic would be able to beat Hulk because in the videogames he beats low level baddies by simply running into them. Hulk has survived gunfire, massive explosions, and more super human encounters than you can name, there's no guarantee Super Sonic would do any more damage to Hulk than any other guy that Hulk has gone toe to toe with.

Meanwhile, Hulk has nothing but advantages here. He's clearly stronger than Sonic, he's more durable, he has a higher vertical leap, he can survive in any environment, and he gets stronger the longer the fight goes on.

Sonic tries some of his speedy attacks, which Hulk mistakes as a mosquito. He swats Sonic like a fly, knocking away his rings. Sonic recovers some of the rings and keeps attacking Hulk, but Hulk gets more and more annoyed until he SMASHES Sonic, and Sonic is unable to recover any of his rings. From there, Hulk can just flick Sonic, and the blue guy is toast.

HULK WINS!

Saying that even if Sonic brought a full group of rings with him it would only be a matter of time before he would lose all of them. The only hope that Sonic would have ever had would of been Eggman. Maybe eggman would have created a serum to slow down Hulk or render his powers mute for a time peroid. But Sonic plain and simple is fucked

People aren't giving Hulk enough credit here. Its a neutral planet so the only rings are the ones sonic brings with him. Seeing as he looses rings every time he gets hit he will eventually run out. Sure it will take a while and Sonic will use his speed to drag the match out but i cant see how Sonic can do any serious damage against the green man. Especially when you consider he has the experience of previously fighting The Flash.

Also if Hulk was to let's say use his strength to tear out chunks of the ground creating a number of large potholes all over the ground then Sonic would not be able to build up enough speed on an uneven surface.

Hulk gets the win here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back