Round 2 for the WZ Posters Tag Tournament is closed

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Voting is closed. I will have the results up shortly. Oh and regarding the red rep issue, I've decided to go ahead with the rule that if you red rep because of a vote, I will take away 2 votes from your total. This will take effect next round here (sorry Luther). I'm looking forward to Round 3 as we have the Triple Threat round as well as the Second Chance Battle Royal.

Here are the results:

The Bees Knees: 12
lhfizzle: 7

LAP Dancers: 12
Beautiful People: 10
(Manager's Note: This was a real close match up until the last few voters)

The People: 14
BOOM Is An Understatement: 7

Mighty Ricky: 13
Little Losers: 5

The Imaginary Life of Cockroaches: 13
fromtheSam: 10

Rustyfate: 11
You Can't C Mod-Fish: 10

HBKlunder: 21
The One With No Team Name: 13

So there you have it, Round 3 I will have posted tomorrow, and the teams eliminated will all enter the battle royal for the final spot in the semi finals.

Yes you did Harthan, because we started 2nd round under the assumption TM and Sparky were not going to participate. However I found out they still want to be in so Round 3 will be Triple Threat matches between the remaining 8+TM and Sparky. To make up for it the eliminated teams are going to go into a battle royal to keep an even number for the semi finals.

Ŧяĩpļē Ŕ;1019485 said:
Oh yeah, round 3 here we come. It'll be tough, but we beat IC and Polley, we can do it!

Might as well back my team.

WOOT!!! We actually made it to round 3!!! WOOT!!!

Boom is the logo I put on a sig that I made for them.

It was a pic of an atomic explosion...hence the logo.

I think I see what the problem was, I skipped over SquaredCircle's vote because he was Teddy Harted. My mistake. We'll have a first to 7 match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back