• Captain America

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round 2

blade-vs-captainamerica.png

Blade overcame one of the toughest vampires in the past round in Alucard, but Captain America didn't exactly breeze by his opponent and the sorcerer Ganondorf. Will the vampire hunter Blade take down Cap, or will America's greatest hero charge through another powerful foe?

FIGHT!

I don't know about this. I want to vote Blade just because I'm a bigger fan of his than I am Captain America but he wouldn't be the same fighting a human. He wouldn't have that fiery passion as he would battling a vampire (like he did Alucard) and Captain America is about as determined as you can get but yet he isn't battling a Nazi or Hydra or some other form of a foreign threat.

I don't see Blade getting past that shield and Captain America's superior fitness (I think he has better fitness than Blade?) will come into play, he'll wear Blade down by blocking attack after attack with that shield and then strike when Blade is tired and worn down so because of that I'm leaning towards Captain America but I'll wait and see if anyone can sway me.

I voted for Blade. All he really has to do is take away Cpt. America's shield, and he can deal some serious damage. Drake in Blade Trinity was stronger than Cpt. America and Blade still managed to win in the end.

These two are pretty well matched in strength and speed. And both are combat trained and can use deadly force. Blade has the advantage due to his vampire physiology.

Definitely a win for Blade here. It's gonna be one heck of a Battle, but he still takes it. I know that Ming said he may not have the passion he will have killing a Vampire, but I'm pretty sure he would. Compared to Blade, Cpt America just doesn't have the arsenal to keep up with him. Eventually, Blade would deliver the killer blow to the Captain, swiftly moving into Round 3.

Blade SHOULD win but then this is a regular thing in the Marvel Universe as far as the good Captain is concerned. Cpt America is Marvel's Batman, he always finds a way to come through. So that being said, whilst I will be happy whichever guy goes through, I'll put my support behind the WWII Legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back