• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Round 1: The Joker vs. Darth Vader

Choose Wisely

• The Joker

• Darth Vader

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Silence

Occasional Pre-Show
THE JOKER

Heath-Ledger-as-The-Joker.jpg

Renowned as Batman's greatest enemy, The Joker is known by a number of nicknames, including the Clown Prince of Crime, the Jester of Genocide, the Harlequin of Hate, and the Ace of Knaves. He is an extreme psychopath, with genius-level intelligence and a warped, sadistic sense of humor.

VS.

DARTH VADER

571648-darth_vader_23.jpg

Originally a Jedi prophesied to bring balance to the Force, he falls to the dark side of the Force and serves the evil Galactic Empire at the right hand of his Sith master, Palpatine (also known as Darth Sidious).

Voting closes 8/21/15 at 8 pm EST.

This would have been a finals match up for a lot of fanboys. But Vader finally figured out that he had some good in his heart. The Joker is completely mad. Villain wise, Joker wins.

The Joker is clearly winning this tourney. He is the most popular of all the antagonists you've listed. His motto is plain amazing. Do whatever to cause havoc. The sadistic. He doesn't want to gain anything.

The Joker is clearly winning this tourney. He is the most popular of all the antagonists you've listed. His motto is plain amazing. Do whatever to cause havoc. The sadistic. He doesn't want to gain anything.

I agree that the Joker is probably going to win. I have a soft spot in my heart for Bill Cutting and Lord Voldemort though.

Voldemort might win, if it was for 'evil' powers. But, this comprises villains. How much you antagonize! And this goes to Joker.

Voldemort might win, if it was for 'evil' powers. But, this comprises villains. How much you antagonize! And this goes to Joker.

I'd argue that Voldemort is even more of a villain than The Joker. Joker just wants to see chaos because fuck it. Voldemort wants to take over the entire planet and commit genocide in the process. He's the Sabu of villains.

Voldemort wants the world to dance under his apron strings. Thus, he wants power. He needs to gain something. Joker wants to create havoc no matter however.

Voldemort wants the world to dance under his apron strings. Thus, he wants power. He needs to gain something. Joker wants to create havoc no matter however.

Joker's madness is driven by the desire to destroy one man. Batman. Voldemort wants to destroy at least a billion people.

Equals greater villain.

Didn't joker want to destroy two nursing homes? I know his hatred came due to Batman. But, then again, Voldemort is the same kind of villain that wants to gain something for his own purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back