• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Roman Reigns

bxbigshow

Getting Noticed By Management
Simple Question:

Has Roman Reigns picked anyone up on his own?

I ask this because I want to like the guy. He has a good look, good pedigree, and I can see some good things in his future.

But as the "big guy" of the Shield, he needs to display some individual power. Now I haven't seen ALL of his matches/run-ins. But from what I've seen, he has never lifted any body by himself...in turn not displaying individual power.

Not a bodyslam, suplex, chokeslam, sidewalk slam...anything.

Starting to think they're (WWE) doing this on purpose.

The writers want to show the unity of the Shield, while the fans believe that Roman Reigns is a pussy that can't lift over 100 lbs over his head.

If you want to make Reigns into a monster, let him do destruction on his own.

I am starting to think Reigns will be the first Shield member to be a world champion. He is big and related to The Rock = Vince cums

I have seen him do a slam before,
like someone stated, that they want the shield to have the big moment's and make them look strong not just him, im sure roman reigns can lift alot.
its just wwe wants the shield to look mega strong

I'm pretty sure he picked up the other Shield guys when they took a trip to Samoa.

Simple Question:

Has Roman Reigns picked anyone up on his own?

I ask this because I want to like the guy. He has a good look, good pedigree, and I can see some good things in his future.

But as the "big guy" of the Shield, he needs to display some individual power. Now I haven't seen ALL of his matches/run-ins. But from what I've seen, he has never lifted any body by himself...in turn not displaying individual power.

Not a bodyslam, suplex, chokeslam, sidewalk slam...anything.

Starting to think they're (WWE) doing this on purpose.

I don't think the point of the triple power bomb is to suggest that he can't lift people on his own. The entire point is that it's stronger because instead of one person's strength slamming you down onto the floor, it's three peoples' strengths, making it hurt a lot more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back