ROH off of Dish Network?

Lowdown

Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!
Just read this on PWInsider earlier:

http://pwinsider.com/article/71071/roh-tv-may-be-off-dish-network-as-of-this-week.html?p=1

From the looks of things, Dish subscribers are about to lose another network. Granted, MyNetwork mostly shows reruns of sitcoms like That 70's Show and King of Queens. But I've just gotten used to watching ROH on Saturdays, and now it looks like I'm gonna be missing out on this like AMC. Any other Dish subscribers on here? Thoughts on this?

I live in the boodocks so I subscribe to Dish. Honestly, I didn't know ROH was on being shown on MyNetwork or I would have been watching it. Damn.

I'm pissed about the AMC thing too. If Dish and AMC don't iron things out before the new season of The Walking Dead starts, I'm gonna call in a bomb threat or something.

If you want to keep up to date with Ring of Honor, join the website, you don't have to pay if you don't want to and you'll have access to the shows every Thursday on a five day delay. That's how I watch.

Thanks for the heads up, Saga.

Says 7.99 monthly for basic ring side membership.

Just ignore it, log in every Thursday and the show will be up. Although 7.99 isn't exactly expensive, why pay when you have to wait five days to watch it for free? Although just as a heads up, if you become a ringside member you get a shitload of special offers.

Just ignore it, log in every Thursday and the show will be up. Although 7.99 isn't exactly expensive, why pay when you have to wait five days to watch it for free? Although just as a heads up, if you become a ringside member you get a shitload of special offers.

Righteous. Good lookin out. I'll check back Thursdays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back