Rob Conway

jnrconehead

Hi All

hey i a new to this and this is my first post. Just wondering what will happen to Rob Conway, if anyone cares. Will he be released for real? will he jump to SmackDown! and reform La Resistance with Sylvan? Will they repackage him and send him to ECW or SmackDown! as a singles competitor?

It seems like nothing has been said about him since his "firing" by Vince on Raw a few weeks ago. Look forward to hearing your thought.

JNRCONEHEAD
Australia

In my opinion the best option would be for Rob and Sylvan to reform La Resistance, at least temporarily. The reason I think this needs to be done is that the Smackdown tag team division is clearly lacking. There has been a resurgence on Raw with new teams like the Highlanders and Cryme Tyme, and also with the World's Greatest Tag Team coming back together. London & Kendrick need some competition on a more regular basis.

I agree CanadaTed SmackDown! would benefit from the addition of La Resistance but you know what annoyed me about Rob in la Resistance......the French Sympathiser bullshit.

JNRCONEHEAD
Australia

La Resistance shpould be reformed back on SD! They should take them and combine them with Regal,Taylor,Finlay, and King Booker and call them THE COALATION. It would be a kind of sweet stabe and maybe the can take that Koslov guy and throw him in there....

La resistance will be on SD! this year after conway comes back from OVW for further training

Wait they sent Conway back to OVW to get retrained while John Cena and batista are still champions and probably will be for a long time to come.

Cena is GOD!!!!!

Rob Conway would be a good addition to Smackdown. I just dont want to see him with Grenier. I would have him keep his Current Gimmick, Send Val Venis over to Smackdown with him, and put them in a Tag Team since they have similar looks, I would also throw in Jillian Hall as there manager. and have them feud with London\Kendricks and that useless twit Ashley.

Conway is going to SD! to reform La resistance... but they wanted to give some time first , so they sent him to OVW for a bit. You don't Sylvain on tv much right now. They are going to start the angle probably after the royal rumble, to set the the angle for no way out.

I don't wanna see Conway come back with his whole Just Look At Me gimmick. I really don't even care about him, Sylvain Grenier or Rene Dupree. Just send them somewhere else and make WGTT go to SmackDown! where they originally were and get the gold and have a good rivalry with the Londricks.

The best for him would definitely be to send him over to SD and reform La Resistance. Raw has several more tag teams than SD
Raw's main teams are:
-Cryme Time
-WGTT
-Highlanders
-Cade/Murdoch

Smackdown has:
-London/Kendrick
-Regal/Taylor
-Funaki/Scotty (jobber tag team, so they don't really count)

SD needs another tag team to help that division slowly running...

I think Conway is a good tag team wrestler and fits the Anti-American role very well. He is better used as a tag team wrestler but he needs to continue training down at the independent promotions as he's doing right now. I don't know if you would really want to see La Resistance again. There is no real desire although it would give two young guys a chance to get some attention and they could garner a lot of heat. First thing I'd do if they decide to repackage him in WWE is to get rid of the losing streak gimmick. He's better than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back