RIP Brian Christopher (Lawler)

Christopher's "Little Red Wagon" bit is one of my all-time favorite promos. A terrible day for professional wrestling, with the criminally underrated Brickhouse Brown and Nikolai Volkoff also passing. RIP to three terrific wrestlers.

Very sad to see that. Grandmaster Sexay and the rest of Too Cool and Rikishi formed some of my earliest memories of the WWF/E. In fact I have to credit him for the way WWF dunk its claws into me and hooked me. A very sad time for the WWE and for Jerry and his family. Tragic.

I feel for Jerry Lawler at this time, and I really hope he has good people around him to help him deal with the depression that's surely following this tragedy.

The Brian Christopher character started as a joke, but caught on. He made wrestling fun to watch, and invited us to be a part of the fun. I remember laughing at him, and laughing with him. He could be an annoying bad guy, but I remember him most for being an underdog who found his wings.

See you on the other side.

R.I.P Brian.

I enjoyed his light heavy weight title feud with Taka in late 97/early 98. I thought he played the heel role very well.

Too Cool really stated to grow on me. Definitely can say I enjoyed watching Brian during his WWF run.

Sad sad thing.

It frustrates me. He had such a big success with Too Cool. And I also liked his work in early TNA.

I think he had all the tools to be a great heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back