RingRatsRUs (Possible Spoilers)

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
http://ringratsrus.tumblr.com/post/6146062706/new-stable#notes

The general consensus since the Tough Enough season began is that Luke would be the victor, so the creative team has been hard at work at creating a captivating story for him upon his debut. This week, the winner will be named live on Raw, and should it be Luke this is what is expected to go down from there. Next week, when Luke is to make his in-ring debut, he will be debuting with him a new stable, comprised of other Tough Enough competitors. They are expected to be a comedic version of the Nexus, similar to the J.O.B. Squad in the late ’90s. They’ll be a bumbling group of rookies who can’t get their act together. The group is currently being referred to as the TExus and black shirts with a yellow Tough Enough logo have been printed up over the past week for WWEShop.com. If they do plan to run this to be similar to the Nexus angle, it is likely the TExus will compete in a PPV match against a group of WWE trainers/pros led by Stone Cold. Booker T has been itching to get back in the ring and Bill DeMott signed on to Tough Enough in the hopes of getting himself another WWE contract, so this is likely to happen. Plans can change at any time, but right now Vince is high on the idea of a bumbling group trying to gain the same success that the Nexus did, only to fall short at every opportunity.

http://ringratsrus.tumblr.com/post/6149761158/tough-enough-war#notes

It is being told to us from eighteen different sources in WWE that the plan for the TExus, the soon-to-be Stable featuring the stars of the first Season of the new Tough Enough, won’t be alone.

Apparently the Trainers, as well as ”Stone Cold” Steve Austin, from this Season of Tough Enough will all split up as faces and heels, with Booker and Trish turning heel and going with the TExus. Stone Cold and DeMott will be forming an alliance featuring Al Snow, Tori, Miss Jackie and Taz, the original Trainers of Tough Enough. Apparently Josh Mathews, Maven, Bobbi Jo, Nidia, Victoria, Darryl and Greg, also from Season 1 of the original Tough Enough, are either confirmed to be a part of the stable or are in talks to be. It’s likely some other Tough Enough alums from other Seasons will be joining the second-new Tough Enough group, as Justice Smith, Daniel Rodhimer and The Miz have been heard as talking about the oppertunity to bring back faction warfare to WWE.

Skip Sheffield was also on Tough Enough, so when he recovers from his injury and is good to get into the Ring in early 2014, look for him to get in on the Tough Enough faction warfare.

Do people actually believe this stuff? :lmao:

The possible spoilers are in case in a once in a blue moon chance this happens. Remember, this same site also reported Cena was injured in a workout today and Kharma is going to be in Planet of the Apes.

I know. And I've debated people calling this site a credible source. Wow.

I only trust 1 or 2 sites for news. All the rest seem to make up shit as they go along.

Vince is going to change the name of Wrestlemania to Entertainmentmania, to continue its distancing from wrestling.

httk://superreliablewrestlingsite.com

Is it wrong that I really want to see the first part of the supposed angle. It sounds brilliant.

I knew it was nonsense the moment they mentioned Taz returning. He's locked up to a TNA contract for awhile, he's not coming back to the WWE anytime soon.

I want to see the end of this angle. You know, the part where it ends, and it's over. And I'd prefer to see it before the part where it actually begins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back