• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ric Flair - how to book his return?

streicher187

Getting Noticed By Management
How would you book a Flair return? GM, Manager or other..

I would love to see them use Flair and Arn Anderson -- Have flair decide he wants to bring the horsemen back for one last run but Arn fight the idea setting up 2 groups - 1 with flair as manager and 1 with Arn as manager ending in a survivor series type match if Flairs team wins he can regroup the horsemen and if Arn win he can bury them for good..

Flair Team (Horsemen)
Ziggler
Miz
Sandow (new gimmick)
Ryback (new gimmick)

Arn Anderson could get the services of the Shield or a stable of 4 young guys not ready for championships or NXT Guys..

They could end with Flair managing a new generation of horsemen with Ziggerl being the new Flair

Recycling an old gimmick. Yay. :rolleyes: There's no letter "k" in his name by the way. WWE doesn't need another faction right now much less one led by Ric Flair. It's not the worst idea, but Ric has no control over himself anymore. Letting him loose on TV would probably lead to his usual insane promos, him stripping himself and I feel at his age and liquor abuse, he might actually wet himself. On purpose.

Bring Ric Flair back as a face manager and have him represent, hell i don't know, ANYBODY else but The Miz (which will probably happen... smh). The WWE is in dire need of face managers at the moment and Ric Flair would be the perfect guy to elevate somebody like Ziggler, Big E, etc. Assuming Ric Flair can keep the focus away from himself and stop himself from having legitimate meltdowns on TV than I think this would be the perfect role for Flair.

Right now the managers in WWE consist of Paul E, Zeb, Lana, and Layla... All heels. I think that this is one of the reasons why Cesaro's momentum has been sort of halted. If there had been a legitimate face manager after Mania 30, Cesaro could have continued his momentum as a face instead of being forced to turn heel solely because he needed a manager and all the managers are heel atm.

A few reports came out earlier this week alleging that Ric Flair wants to work as a manager with Dolph Ziggler. At this point in his career, I think it might be the best option for Ziggler. A year or two ago, I'd have been against it due to the possibility of WWE officials ultimately making Flair the center of attention in their association, thereby outshining Ziggler. However, given that Ziggler's career has been on something of a downward turn for about a year and that WWE officials haven't been booking Hogan or Flair as the centers of attention during their respective returns, I don't think Ziggler has anything to lose at this point.

Ever since The idea of Flair working with Ziggler was brought up I've wanted to see it happen, due to the obvious comparisons to Mr. Perfect. But in reality I'd be okay with him being brought back in any role. GM of Smackdown comes to mind, it certainly would bring some attention to the "Blue Brand."

I just hope they let him cut loose, I would love to see some more over the top promos by Flair. Similar to what he did in the mid 90s, and again in WWE & TNA. Despite his age and alcohol abuse, that is catching up to him, I still find him extremely entertaining.

Looking forward to the return of the greatest of all time.

Book Flair with Curtis Axel to rebuild him. Have Ric be his "Executive Consultant". Hell, put him in a blazer with rhinestones on the back that says "Nature Boy". As to plot, have Flair be disgusted that Perfect's son is basically just a locker-room bully and not a competitor. His father could be a bad dude, but the game was always Mr. Perfect's top priority. Have Flair pissed the kid has the nerve to wear a "Better Than Perfect" shirt and just relegate himself to be a bully with Ryback.

Have all that actually get to Axel, have that build a face turn and lead to feud with Ryback, who he turns his back on. Axel just seems like a more natural face and this is how to get him there.

That or you rebuild the Horsemen. Either you include his daughter Charlotte with 3 other male Horsemen or you convert the stable to completely Divas.

Book Flair with Curtis Axel to rebuild him. Have Ric be his "Executive Consultant". Hell, put him in a blazer with rhinestones on the back that says "Nature Boy". As to plot, have Flair be disgusted that Perfect's son is basically just a locker-room bully and not a competitor. His father could be a bad dude, but the game was always Mr. Perfect's top priority. Have Flair pissed the kid has the nerve to wear a "Better Than Perfect" shirt and just relegate himself to be a bully with Ryback.

Have all that actually get to Axel, have that build a face turn and lead to feud with Ryback, who he turns his back on. Axel just seems like a more natural face and this is how to get him there.

That or you rebuild the Horsemen. Either you include his daughter Charlotte with 3 other male Horsemen or you convert the stable to completely Divas.

I love the idea of him working with Axel. I think Flair could really help make him a much bigger deal.

WWE is never gonna push Ziggler to the top as the reports claimed to have WWE wants Ric to handle the Miz! But I really would like to see him for the New four horsemen stable
but my four horsemen will be
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Tyson Kidd and
Curtis Axlel

we all know miz is good at Mic and they'll have a highflier in them as Tysson kid. Curtis could be the wild card in the team and do some dirty works or messing up with the main rooster by his ego!!
Dolph can lead them along side eith Ric!!
they don't need Ryback he is a heavy meat but lambchop in Mic!! and he doesn't even got a lot of moves in him!!
and Sandow!! crowd hates him seriously right from the day he enters into the arena!! he's not a good heel and never can be a face!!!

But I really would like to see him for the New four horsemen stable
but my four horsemen will be
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Tyson Kidd and
Curtis Axlel

These four as a faction would get their asses handed to them on a silver platter. Due to what we have seen from them the group would be more deserving of Al Snow and the Job Squad or the Brooklyn Brawler as their corner man.

There really is little room for a new stable at this point. Flair isn't going to contribute any long term success as a regular on air talent. They should use him on Network Specials, Pre Shows and rare RAW/SD! special episodes.

Flair needs to be a heel. He should be obsessed with re-living his glory days through someone else. His protege must be someone who can immediately be plugged into the world title situation. Once that's established Flair can take on more clients to build up some newer guys, but if he goes right into managing the Curtis Axels of the world then this is all for nothing. No one will care. And forget about managing a baby face because Flair needs to be Flair.

How do you not put him with Evolution? That to me is just crazy. They don't want to make him a heel? Why? Heels have been accepting in the wrestling community more then ever. And if you don't make him a heel then his last run just isn't going to be as fun IMO. But if you don't make him a heel and put him with evolution then Ziggler is the only option I would want to go with... please keep him away from the Miz.

No more Four Horsemen...seriously. Definitely don't put Arn Anderson on TV. Might as well call up the disgruntled Ole Anderson as well. Let that remain in the JCP/WCW days. I'd rather see Flair make occasional appearances like he does now. No GM role, stable and no managerial role I feel Ziggler is fine without having a mouthpiece. Let Flair take HBK, Mick Foley role. Occasionally appear, and put someone over without getting overly involved with they storyline.

I feel like with the 4 horsemen gimmick, its not a matter of if it will return but when. And you HAVE to do the 4 horsemen gimmick on last time while the original members are still involved with professional wrestling. If you do it 10 years from now, it will never work and will be just silly. Old gimmicks never really die unless they were bad from the start. You take 4 mid-carders and put them with Flair, they instantly become main eventers if done correctly. Not to mention you have a storyline that can last at least a year. This is creative gold .. the nuclear option.

Well i think it would be fun to return by Hunter thinking Steph is having an affair After week of Hunter doing vingnettes he find Steph at hotel room with Flair. Then vows he revenge . Flair than gets a group of talent to form a stable and fued against Hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back