Ric Flair attack on Barry Windham at Nitro.

yesyes

Hello all.

does anyone remember on a Nitro (maybe 1998 or 1999) when Ric Flair came through the back, cigarette in his mouth, stormed out to the ring and gave Barry Windham a beatdown. He low-blowed him at least 20 times and also stuck his thumb in his eye.

Does anyone remember why this happen?? And when it happened??

Also...if anyone has a video so others can see. Do you think this was the worst "shoot" beatdown in wrestling.

I think I remember that beating cuz right after that Flair Tried to attack Bischoff and was arrested. The reason he attacked Windham was because he tried to join the NWo even though he was once a member of the Horsemen

This happened because Windham was helping Bischoff and Hennig in their NWO days. Flair came out of the backstage, after missing some time, beat the living shit out of Windham and couldn't get his hands on Bischoff or Hennig. I think it was Anderson, Malenko, and Flair standing tall. I'm not 100 % sure.

Flair attacked Windham because the previous week Windham, Hennig, Hogan and Bischoff gave David Flair a right royal flogging with Hogans weight belt on Nitro. Flair went off on Windham becasue he felt he should have stopped it due to their long detailed histroy. So Flair did the snap thing on Windham the following week.

I think they whipped David at Souled Out. Remember when Flair had the "heart attack" on Nitro and was out of action for a while? Tony Schavonie had David and Reid out for an interview and Bischoff came out to "apologize" for everything he had done to Ric and asked for forgiveness. He then said he was sorry their father had such a weak heart and then told David he had to apologize again, for kicking his @$$! He then attacked David as Bryan Adams came out and held Reid over his shoulder as Windham and somebody else put the boots to David. Then Eric Bischoff put the icing on the cake as he went out to the floor, grabbed Flair's wife and kissed her! So yeah, Ric came back, swearing to God he was going to kill Bischoff and saw Windham in the ring, promptly giving him his beating. Later that night, Bischoff lured Flair up the entrance ramp, demanding that he be arrested. I never seen Flair so angry before as the veins in his neck could very well have popped out. It was great times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back