ReWrite History

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Most users ever online was 2085, 01-15-2007 at 10:17 PM

Current Members: 23,372 (& counting)

The question begs to be asked, can we top it? 2,085 on at one time was the biggest amount. If we plan it ahead of time, I'm damn well sure we could. So why not? Lets shoot for a super-sized number. 5,000? Thats more than double what it was.

How many people would preplan to get online at a specific time, set forth in the future, (like a holiday, maybe, or just a random day that we could make our own holiday on Wrestlezone.) The "Wrestlezone Reunion" Day

So, before we attempt setting a date in time, which likely should be about at least a month or two, to plan well in advance.. people, start posting your thoughts on whether or not you'd think this would be a great idea to do! If you're up for it, give your thoughts on it. If you don't think it'd work, explain why.

I'm more than sure we have enough solid posters that we could top 2,085. But this needs to be very well advertised. So whos up for it?

Oh, thank God he's finally banned.

Maybe we could do it, but remember, people are in different time zones (The US time zones, The UK, New Zealand, etc.) so you'd need to put down the times for various countries to log on.

Oh, thank God he's finally banned.

Maybe we could do it, but remember, people are in different time zones (The US time zones, The UK, New Zealand, etc.) so you'd need to put down the times for various countries to log on.

Well, 10p.m. was around the time the last one was made. But I think 10p.m. overseas is actually very early in the morning. So yeah, we'd have to look into a time suitable for everyone. Especially since I think the majority of users on this site are from the U.K.

Yeah, I have to agree there. Mr Sam, both Jake and Jonny, Luther, myself. The UK has a hell of a lot of users on here, and of course Shadowmancer is from NZ.

I'm sure it can be done, but I just attempted getting a general idea of the difference in times, from a "timezone" google attempt. And I got "World Clock" with a huge list of towns.. not exactly what I was looking for.

At least we're on the right track I suppose.

well i am in the U.S.

And you can count me in on that lol!!

Well maybe it's because I'm a Londoner that I hate London town. I am mostly on at the weekends as I'm at work all week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back