• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rewatching Wrestlemania XI

SuperSteve16

Pre-Show Stalwart
I'm watching Wrestlemania XI and I have to say that it is one of the worst PPVS I have ever seen. The crowd are about as dull and as boring as the matches and I don't even know half of these second rate celebrities.... At least I can watch XII after this and see the greatness of that iron man match...

The Iron Man match really wasn't that good. But hey, two smark favorites wrestled for an hour, so it has to be great, right?

Wrong. Sleeping pill. Literally. When I am having trouble falling asleep, I put that match on.

It wasn't good at all. 12 minutes of wrestling stretched over a 63 minute match. FML

I kinda liked it. I just re-watched it 10 days ago. The first 15 were rather dull, but it picks up when Bret goes on the offensive.

Wrestlemania 11 and 12 were both awful. 13 as well if it wasn't for that match. In fact, with the exception of 14, all of the Mania's during the Russo Era were pretty much dog shit.

WrestleMania XI suck really badly. Well maybe expect for the diesel and hbk match

When I watch my WM Collection I usually skip over WM11, truly an awful PPV and a good example of why WWE wrestling in '95 was so bad.

Onto the WM12 Iron Man match although they cut a decent pace for 63 minutes and showed great conditioning in the match frankly for most of it I was dazing in and out. I've seen that match a lot and I don't remember much from it.

1) Shawn Michaels super kicking the announcer in the chair
2) Bret Reversing the top rope drop kick into the sharpshooter
3) The last 2 minutes of the match.

That's about it.

Great showing of athleticism and conditioning but a boring ass match and most of the time you aren't paying attention. Its almost like watching The Score all day, you glance at it from time to time to see what's going on but mostly you are paying attention to something else.

Oh I love The Score too and its probably the only reason I watch RAW every week cuz my TV is always on channel 30 (The Score for non Calgarians).

But very rarely I watch it intently much like the Iron Man match, usually I check scores and have it running in the background. But love Basketball Jones and Stump the Schwab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back