Revolution Discussion: James Howard vs. ???

This has flew under the radar. That is because, truth is, James Howard was never a mega star during his tenure. That being said, I am excited to see him back in the fed. As for his opponent, I assume it has to be heel since Howard has come across as a face since his return to television. Unless Creative is trying to pull a big swerve.

I'm glad to have James Howard back in the fold, even if its just for

One+More+Match.png

Its like having a safety blanket back. Some of my favorite work in the fed came when working with Howard, both as friend and foe. He has the ability to wow some folks who have never had the pleasure of seeing him in action.

This'll be interesting. Usually, when someone is booked against ???, they'd lose but this is a special situation since it's the return of James Howard. Is Shotaro really back anyway? Haven't seen him around cause you know, he got married and stuff :p So either someone is being fed to James Howard or James Howard is being fed to someone. Will be interesting to see what happens here.

I'm glad to have James Howard back in the fold, even if its just for

One+More+Match.png

Its like having a safety blanket back. Some of my favorite work in the fed came when working with Howard, both as friend and foe. He has the ability to wow some folks who have never had the pleasure of seeing him in action.

Some of my best work came when you were working with him too :D

Yes I am really back. Biznatch! Also I genuinely don't know who I'm up against. The ??? is as real for me as it is for you guys

Some of my best work came when you were working with him too :D

Well, surely against Meeks you mean :p (though I think that whole feud was one of the best in the Fed's history, top 10 at least. It's a shame it got overshadowed and ran on a few rounds too long)

I think it might be Ricky Runn. Who knows where has been all this time.

pfft. Who is Ricky Runn #noonecares Also HI PANCAKE BUDDY HOWS IT GOING?

I am glad to have Howard back, I also wouldn't mind a Strikeforce reunion. The problem is is that his big return might be in danger of being overshadowed by the ???, I hope not. As to the ??? I am pulling for Saxton, or someone equally impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back