Returning an unwanted video game

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D-Generation-X

I bought smackdown vs raw 2007 special edition at my local gamestop today and I opened it, played it, and thought it was boring. So I want to take it back now but I can't fully wrap it because I destroyed the wrapping paper and now I don't know what to do because I spent $69.99 on it! I want to get Gears of War instead but I can't return it for my money because it's opened. Please help me. I was thinking of taking it back and saying it doesn't work so they will give me a new one and then take it back while different people are working and say I want to return it. What do you guys think?

EBAY works...

...But is it that boring? How come it is and just go to wherever you got it and return it, with the recipt

because its a game stop, you may not get a full refund, but don't they have a trade in policy? or just F-it... scratch the disk and return it for a new unoppened one and then return that the next day, to a new set of store employees for a full refund... *shrugs*

It's fun but THQ totally screwed up the controls and there are a few noticeable glitches that piss you off. The seaon mode is boring and I only like the money in the bank ladder matches because there fast paced and fun. Also you can put a ladder sideways in the corner and irish whip someone into it and also lean a ladder up against a set up ladder and run up the set up ladder and jump for the belt. The money in the bank ladder match was really the only reason for me to keep it but I don't think that's worth $69.99.

D-Generation-X said:
It's fun but THQ totally screwed up the controls and there are a few noticeable glitches that piss you off. The seaon mode is boring and I only like the money in the bank ladder matches because there fast paced and fun. Also you can put a ladder sideways in the corner and irish whip someone into it and also lean a ladder up against a set up ladder and run up the set up ladder and jump for the belt. The money in the bank ladder match was really the only reason for me to keep it but I don't think that's worth $69.99.

there isn't a game out there worth $70...

i dont know find a small store that trades cds and games and stuff like slackers does here. they will take any game.

if you only wanted to play money in the bank ladder match, why didnt you just rent the game it would have saved you money ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back