Return of The Ministry?

People were debating until u the pin came in and popped the balloon outta the conversation not all threads have a million responses u know. I think your trying to get a fucking rise outta me. Yes tna is growing as they hold tapings outside of the impact zone thats progressing out of orlando and getting more attendance figures which are rising. Not everything is bout ratings they are still highest rated on spike tv, and there attendance is growing. Also there getting more coverage such as on espn on october 12 so dont sit here and call me kid how the fuck old r u bitch wat r u 33 n think your tough shit since u dont me or anything bout me u nothing compared to i am so stay THE FUCK OUTTA THREADS I CREATE SO U DONT SUCK THE LIFE OUTTA THEM.

People were debating until u the pin came in and popped the balloon outta the conversation not all threads have a million responses u know. I think your trying to get a fucking rise outta me. Yes tna is growing as they hold tapings outside of the impact zone thats progressing out of orlando and getting more attendance figures which are rising. Not everything is bout ratings they are still highest rated on spike tv, and there attendance is growing. Also there getting more coverage such as on espn on october 12 so dont sit here and call me kid how the fuck old r u bitch wat r u 33 n think your tough shit since u dont me or anything bout me u nothing compared to i am so stay THE FUCK OUTTA THREADS I CREATE SO U DONT SUCK THE LIFE OUTTA THEM.

I'm old enough to know that you just committed multiple violations in 1 post :lmao:

And those 2 whopping responses you had 1 negative and 1 iffy response. Then I chimed in. And since then you haven't been able to prove ONCE that the ministry returning would be a good idea in the LEAST by ANY logic except your own. And let's see your logic has recently stated that:

• Mayweather gave the WWE a HUGE boost
  • TNA is upstart and on the rise
  • The corporate ministry didn't happen in the attitude era
  • The Ultimate Warrior vs. Goldberg would have actually sold
  • HHH should face the Undertaker for a 3rd time at WM
  • Meng should have been pushed to the moon in WCW
  • Bret Hart stole Sting's finisher
  • Eric Bischoff could control the Ultimate Warrior
  • The Ultimate Warrior would have worked with WCW to restructure a contract that would have him beat Goldberg and then Warrior would allow Goldberg to win the return match

That is what I have gathered so far from everything you have tried to spew at me.
Wow WWE has already been on ESPN kid. HELL they talked about CM PUNK.

Class dismissed. Your education is over for tonight. Because to be honest, trying to get thru to you is like trying to get a kid with ADHD to sit still when DDR is right in front of them.

First off u ignorant idiot, please state why goldberg vs warrior wouldnt have sold. Oh bc u dont like the ultimate warrior. Haha guess wat i bet your the same guy who thinks that hogan vs andre wouldnt have sold out bc hogan barely does any moves and andre is slow. Im guessing thats your fucking logic wouldve been in the 80's. Warrior vs hogan was a match that featured the companies two hottest stars. Now u take warrior vs goldberg, two stars with huge fanbases who would be taking on each other. Just bc a few people on the damned board dont want to see it i bet if u did a facebook poll or polled any former wcw fan or wwe fan on the street they would say hell yea. Some information u think is that hbk vs flair sold the whole show. Thats wrong when u saw espn u saw ppl talking bout mayweather vs big show with no mention of anything else bud. As for meng being pushed u are the guy who said that steiner was the guy who got the title bc people feared him. Yea so your telling me they werent scared of a guy who bit a mans nose off and poked someones eyeball out bc they told him wrestling was fake. Maybe eric bischoff couldve controlled him if they sat him down and worked out a deal for him to return after his deal with wcw ran out. Resigned him to a new deal,and then go from there. NOw buddy onto my ministry idea i dont like your adhd comparison that shows me the douchebag im dealing with for the record i had a father with it and graduated from the ohio state university with a masters degree and a ph.d and was published in journals everywhere enough bout him though. The ministry doesnt have to come back as the minstry but i think it be a good idea so respect my opinion. They are bringing a undertaker back with a shaved head, hes coming back in new form it would appear from the pictures. With triple hhh in charge he dont want to face him again, u seem to forget where triple h said that he would be waiting for undertaker to face him again once he returned. Now if your the undertaker kayfabe, u dont want to face the game when he has the control of the company so u take the control from him and give it back to vince. Triple hhh did say i do believe that he would do anything in his power to break the streak before he faced the undertaker. So if triple hhh faces him again and is control of the wwe, then triple hhh could go heel on the undertaker and change the stipulations of the match until he won.I mean it would serve the purpose of the undertaker vince was the higher power once the ministry at one point in time. But if u think my threads suck so bad then go debate the wwe lockout thread and tell me thats a bad thread u jackass. As for me breaking the rules of the forum lol like i give a damn i can go to prowrestling.com forums and debate over there. Besides i have a life and job outside of these forums so it don't matter to me.

First off u ignorant idiot, please state why goldberg vs warrior wouldnt have sold. Oh bc u dont like the ultimate warrior. Haha guess wat i bet your the same guy who thinks that hogan vs andre wouldnt have sold out bc hogan barely does any moves and andre is slow. Im guessing thats your fucking logic wouldve been in the 80's. Warrior vs hogan was a match that featured the companies two hottest stars. Now u take warrior vs goldberg, two stars with huge fanbases who would be taking on each other. Just bc a few people on the damned board dont want to see it i bet if u did a facebook poll or polled any former wcw fan or wwe fan on the street they would say hell yea. Some information u think is that hbk vs flair sold the whole show. Thats wrong when u saw espn u saw ppl talking bout mayweather vs big show with no mention of anything else bud. As for meng being pushed u are the guy who said that steiner was the guy who got the title bc people feared him. Yea so your telling me they werent scared of a guy who bit a mans nose off and poked someones eyeball out bc they told him wrestling was fake. Maybe eric bischoff couldve controlled him if they sat him down and worked out a deal for him to return after his deal with wcw ran out. Resigned him to a new deal,and then go from there. NOw buddy onto my ministry idea i dont like your adhd comparison that shows me the douchebag im dealing with for the record i had a father with it and graduated from the ohio state university with a masters degree and a ph.d and was published in journals everywhere enough bout him though. The ministry doesnt have to come back as the minstry but i think it be a good idea so respect my opinion. They are bringing a undertaker back with a shaved head, hes coming back in new form it would appear from the pictures. With triple hhh in charge he dont want to face him again, u seem to forget where triple h said that he would be waiting for undertaker to face him again once he returned. Now if your the undertaker kayfabe, u dont want to face the game when he has the control of the company so u take the control from him and give it back to vince. Triple hhh did say i do believe that he would do anything in his power to break the streak before he faced the undertaker. So if triple hhh faces him again and is control of the wwe, then triple hhh could go heel on the undertaker and change the stipulations of the match until he won.I mean it would serve the purpose of the undertaker vince was the higher power once the ministry at one point in time. But if u think my threads suck so bad then go debate the wwe lockout thread and tell me thats a bad thread u jackass. As for me breaking the rules of the forum lol like i give a damn i can go to prowrestling.com forums and debate over there. Besides i have a life and job outside of these forums so it don't matter to me.

Actually Kid...there were polls done on Facebook about it. And the general consensus was that Warrior vs. Goldberg would have been a big flop :lmao:
And if you REALLY think that Undertaker is going to lose his streak you have your head somewhere that it shouldn't be but in your case must be there daily.

i had a father with it and graduated from the ohio state university with a masters degree and a ph.d and was published in journals everywhere enough bout him though.

Oh yeah? What's his name? I'll be sure to look up some of his writings then.

They are bringing a undertaker back with a shaved head, hes coming back in new form it would appear from the pictures

Really. Show me your sources that state the Undertaker is coming back with a shaved head and that he is coming back in new form. Just because he shaved his head doesn't mean that will be his look.

Your logic is so flawed I can't even believe you could obtain a job. I'm starting to really wonder about your mental health.

If you think Bischoff could control Warrior and work something out with him when VINCE MCMAHON himself had a hard time dealing with the Ultimate Warrior.

Wow i can see im dealing with a total douchebag here. I never stated undertaker would lose his streak u idiot. I said why would undertaker come back with triple hhh in charge lol. He wouldnt want to i mean come on like i said undertaker could bring up how triple hhh was involved in the screwjob and fucked over bret hart and how does taker know he wouldnt do that so he could break the streak. So he would say that he wants thing back to the way they were so he joined forces with vince to have him removed from power. Now undertaker would ONLY bring back the ministry to take down people like punk and such if vince was in power vince wouldnt want outspoken people now would he. He could use the ministry to take out punk.

Wow i can see im dealing with a total douchebag here. I never stated undertaker would lose his streak u idiot. I said why would undertaker come back with triple hhh in charge lol. He wouldnt want to i mean come on like i said undertaker could bring up how triple hhh was involved in the screwjob and fucked over bret hart and how does taker know he wouldnt do that so he could break the streak. So he would say that he wants thing back to the way they were so he joined forces with vince to have him removed from power. Now undertaker would ONLY bring back the ministry to take down people like punk and such if vince was in power vince wouldnt want outspoken people now would he. He could use the ministry to take out punk.

Triple hhh did say i do believe that he would do anything in his power to break the streak before he faced the undertaker. So if triple hhh faces him again and is control of the wwe, then triple hhh could go heel on the undertaker and change the stipulations of the match until he won

Oh I do believe you DID say HHH would end the Undertakers streak.

What does The Montreal Screwjob have to do with Undertaker? If Vince and Taker are on the same side why would Taker bring up something that VINCE was guilty of?
I mean really. Now you are trying to reach even farther back all the way to 1997 an event that Undertaker had NOTHING to do with. It was HBK vs. Bret Hart. Not Undertaker.

AGAIN another useless argument attempted. Please try again. I can do this all day kid.

i think u are the one trolling now i brought up that triple h would do anything in his power to break the streak for his own ego if he was in charge. Then i said thats why the undertaker would join forces with vince. I know vince is guilty of the screwjob but undertaker wouldnt worry bout that since he would be helping vince out to take control back. See undertaker would help vince by getting control back. NOW READ CAREFULLY UNDERTAKER WOULD JOIN UP WITH VINCE MCMAHON BC IF TRIPLE H FACED THE UNDERTAKER, UNDERTAKER WOULD THINK HE WOULD USE HIS POWER TO TRY AND BREAK HIS STREAK SO IF TAKER HELPED VINCE GET CONTROL OF THE WWE BACK THEN IT WOULD BE A REGULAR ONE ON ONE MATCH. Now triple h has said he went to war with the undertaker and he has said it was a hell of a match but triple hhh has said he wants a rematch vs him. I BRING UP HBK VS BRET HART BC TRIPLE HHH WAS IN ON THE SCREWJOB!!!!!!! YES I KNOW VINCE WAS TOO BUT UNDERTAKER WOULDNT HAVE TO WORRY BOUT VINCE FUCKING HIM OVER IF HE WAS HELPING VINCE GET BACK THE CONROL OF THE WWE AND I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY TOO.(OK LETS SPELL IT OUT FOR U AFTER THE UNDERTAKERS MATCH TRIPLE H CAME ON RAW AND SAID WHEN UNDERTAKER RETURNED HE WOULD BE WAITING ON HIM TO RETURN SO TELL ME DO U THINK THE UNDERTAKER WANTS TO FACE TRIPLE HHH SOMEONE WHOS IN POWER AND HAS A HISTORY OF SCREWING PPL OVER? NO HE WOULDNT SO HOW DOES HE FIX THAT JOIN FORCES TO HELP VINCE GET CONTROL BACK SO TRIPLE H HAS NO POWER THAT ALSO MAKES TRIPLE H STEP DOWN AS COO.) NOTE TO U READ WAT IS IN PARENTHESES AND I KNOW I MITE HAVE SPELLED THAT WRONG.

i think u are the one trolling now i brought up that triple h would do anything in his power to break the streak for his own ego if he was in charge. Then i said thats why the undertaker would join forces with vince. I know vince is guilty of the screwjob but undertaker wouldnt worry bout that since he would be helping vince out to take control back. See undertaker would help vince by getting control back. NOW READ CAREFULLY UNDERTAKER WOULD JOIN UP WITH VINCE MCMAHON BC IF TRIPLE H FACED THE UNDERTAKER, UNDERTAKER WOULD THINK HE WOULD USE HIS POWER TO TRY AND BREAK HIS STREAK SO IF TAKER HELPED VINCE GET CONTROL OF THE WWE BACK THEN IT WOULD BE A REGULAR ONE ON ONE MATCH. Now triple h has said he went to war with the undertaker and he has said it was a hell of a match but triple hhh has said he wants a rematch vs him. I BRING UP HBK VS BRET HART BC TRIPLE HHH WAS IN ON THE SCREWJOB!!!!!!! YES I KNOW VINCE WAS TOO BUT UNDERTAKER WOULDNT HAVE TO WORRY BOUT VINCE FUCKING HIM OVER IF HE WAS HELPING VINCE GET BACK THE CONROL OF THE WWE AND I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY TOO.(OK LETS SPELL IT OUT FOR U AFTER THE UNDERTAKERS MATCH TRIPLE H CAME ON RAW AND SAID WHEN UNDERTAKER RETURNED HE WOULD BE WAITING ON HIM TO RETURN SO TELL ME DO U THINK THE UNDERTAKER WANTS TO FACE TRIPLE HHH SOMEONE WHOS IN POWER AND HAS A HISTORY OF SCREWING PPL OVER? NO HE WOULDNT SO HOW DOES HE FIX THAT JOIN FORCES TO HELP VINCE GET CONTROL BACK SO TRIPLE H HAS NO POWER THAT ALSO MAKES TRIPLE H STEP DOWN AS COO.) NOTE TO U READ WAT IS IN PARENTHESES AND I KNOW I MITE HAVE SPELLED THAT WRONG.

HHH didn't screw anyone over. VINCE MCMAHON DID. What point are you trying to make "whos in power and has a history of screwing ppl over". Who has HHH "screwed over" exactly?

I am making a point he had his hand in the screwjob and i also think came up with the idea im not quite sure i will have to google it. But how bout the frenchman tag team they jacquoue brothers i dont know how to spell it bu i know he fucked them. Also he was in power with the click and they really didnt do people any favors. Also triple h has a tendency of burying ppl for no good reason like london and kendrick a few years back who had helped him and he just pedigreed.

I am making a point he had his hand in the screwjob and i also think came up with the idea im not quite sure i will have to google it. But how bout the frenchman tag team they jacquoue brothers i dont know how to spell it bu i know he fucked them. Also he was in power with the click and they really didnt do people any favors. Also triple h has a tendency of burying ppl for no good reason like london and kendrick a few years back who had helped him and he just pedigreed.

Dude...holy hell. That isn't screwing someone. If they come out to help you in a storyline and you pedigree them that isn't screwing them. Good lord you really are impossible. And who did he screw that was French? La Resistance? You mean Rene who injured himself severely? And Sylvain Grenier who had no useable charisma or anything? Give me a break!

And as far as Triple H having a hand in the screwjob? Did you even do any research on the screw job and how it went down? I mean really. If you are going to make a point at least READ into it. I won't even bother telling you how it went down. Go read it for yourself.

and if you are talking about The Quebecers (Amazing French-Canadians) you really don't know the half of it apparently. Go do some reading then come try it again.

im sorry but triple hhh has buried people he would in kayfabe do the same to undertaker as the boss facing him if he was coo. If he lost he could make it 2 out of 3 falls. triple hhh has a history of burying ppl now go read the lockout thread this one is over.

im sorry but triple hhh has buried people he would in kayfabe do the same to undertaker as the boss facing him if he was coo. If he lost he could make it 2 out of 3 falls. triple hhh has a history of burying ppl now go read the lockout thread this one is over.

Are you that out of touch with reality? You do know all this is STORYLINE and planned out right? HHH is meant to maintain his FACE status so that's not exactly something they would do. And the 1 person you can't bury in the WWE is the Undertaker. Nobody would cross that line. Get the hell out of here.

Wow, this was a mental idea to start with and it's gone to Russo level's of nutjob now..Take reforms the ministry to help Vince get power back from Triple H, complete with the 1999 Corporate Ministry (that was originally formed to destroy Vince....until the "logical" development of Vince being the higher power all along). This somehow figures in with Triple H being a mastermind behind the Montreal Screwjob (because a mid-carder at that point had the power to do more then just suggest the idea, he can make that happen all on his own, even though he wasn't main eventing, because he was too busy using his power to screw Bret instead)....So why not have Just Joe return in the mean time to stir the pot, about how Wendy Richter thinks that Triple H was behind Vince screwing her. Then Triple H could bring back Nailz to back him up, because he wouldn't want Vince in charge....Then, and this would be the best part, you could add Hall & Nash and start a Kliq-based version of the nWo!!!! That hasn't been done (in name) for years, it'd be sure to draw money...but, then everyone turns on everyone else and it ends up Taker & Triple H Vs Vince (who's the face).

Seriously, what a fucking dumb idea, and the logic behind it is dumb too...Oh, and writing whole sentences in capitals doesn't make your point, it makes it harder to read.

Goldberg Vs Warrior would've tanked. Hogan Vs Warrior tanked in the ring, in the ratings and in PPV buys, and that had 8 years worth of backstory to it. Warrior Vs Goldberg, apart from having no real reason to happen, would've sucked due to Warrior behind beyond the Grimlack system by that point.

And, because I can't be arsed with commenting in 2 of your lame threads, TNA did have an MMA dude at ringside, did a whole MMA style match (Styles Vs Trigg) and how did the Impact zone fans react? (you know, the ones that love everything TNA does?) They chanted "We want wrestling", the same thing people chanted at the Brawl For All in 98. Why? Because it's wrestling, they want wrestling matches, not real fights. If they wanted that they'd be watching UFC or the like.

Now, instead of making shit threads, go get out your "best of Raw Volume 2 DVD" and go *********e to the Attitude Era.

ok so i make this short and simple, since wwe is in complete chaos right now do u think undertaker could return and form a ministry and try to take over the wwe as the leader? He has recently shaved his head and maybe returning soon. So wat does everyone think?

Im going to state this again and put an end to this little immature debate...

There is NO POINT in having the Corporate Ministry come back. First of all, why would Undertaker jump into the middle of all this? He has no play in any of it. What, because he was loyal to Vince all these years you think (storyline wise) Vince would go crawling back to him and say "help me get my company back"?

Vince will most likely be behind everything, but there is no point in even getting Undertaker involved.

Back in the AE with the Ministry, Undertaker was sacrificing guys and hypnotizing them to follow him. The AE was based, more than ANY other era, suspension of belief. That crap doesn't happen in real life. He basically made his followers possessed. Truth and Miz are too good for that. It all happened at a time where guys were used that weren't established.

WWE DOES NOT need the ministry back!!! Just because Mark Callaway (OMG I broke the 4th wall) has a shaved head, DOES NOT MEAN HE IS COMING BACK WITH ONE. He took time off...almost 6 months. At this point in his career with WWE, he is basically allowed to do whatever he wants. Besides, there are conflicting reports on whether that photo was fake or not. No one has confirmed nor denied that he shaved his head. Besides...if he DID, there is still plenty of time to come back with it a little longer. There is such a thing as hair extentions.

As far as your claims to Triple H being involved in the Montreal Screw Job...yes he was involved. BUT McMahon had final say and was the one that came up with it. Triple H didn't aid in anything. If anything HBK is more to blame than Hunter. Undertaker would not care less about what happened 12 years ago. He was pissed at McMahon when it went down and almost walked out.

Seriously, if you cant come up with BETTER threads then you're going to get ripped every time. The Attitude Era is dead and gone...LEAVE IT ALONE. Ive seen some of your posts on these boards and they are the most ridiculous things I have seen here...and Ive seen plenty. You're still fresh meat here, so grow up or get off.

Wrestling is about suspension of belief, but you seem to believe that everything that happens is real life.

If Undertaker brought back the Ministry, he would have to become Ministry Taker all over again, and he would have to bring back Paul Bearer with him, and then turn heel in order for it to pass

Why? What in the world could that possibly accomplish? The Ministry was awesome back in the day but Taker is a legend on his final run. Nothing would be gained by this unless they have another faction led by a guy who needs the rub of defeating Taker's new Ministry. Bringing back a classic stable is no better than the idea of reviving WCW. Neither one will bring back any glory of the original, it would instead tarnish the legacy. The conspiracy and chaos should be ended by a faction of younger guys without any legends or veterans because it's the future stars who need the momentum that overcoming the conspiracy would give them. Having the new Ministry try to take over as heels would be even worse. That would go nowhere. FAST. The conspiracy angle is huge and would completely overshadow the new Ministry. Count on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back