• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rescued a dog

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
from a car today, that was out in the sun.

had been out there for hours.

It was about 90F today, plus it was in a parking lot.

I was pretty choked up.

Cool him down with cool water and wrapped him in a blanket while I waited for a friend with an SUV to come.

He almost died for shock while I was taking him to the vet.

HAve had a sinking feeling in my stomach for an hour since I got back.

Well done man. I hope the dog is OK.

Keep us posted.

the put the dog on an IV. They were amazed that I was able to get him cooled down quickly, without making his core go down.

Wont know until tomorrow how he is doing.

Worse, locked him in car for hours with no food, water and didn't even put the window down.

In all seriousness though, the guys should face criminal charges.

Yes it really is a shame, these people are fucking morons, they think they can treat an animal like that and then they freak out when the dogs bites them some day, I´d fucking bite their shit off if they put me in the hot car for hours.

TM good job, seriously that´s what Heros are made of.

Maybe he busted the window who knows as long as he saved the dog I´m fine with it xD I hope he had to fuck the car up with a sledgehammer so the owner had something to remember but that might have been a problem.

Seriously if you had to break the window or something and the owner sues you he´s a huge douchebag, no he´s THE douchebag.

It would be entirely fantastic if the dog had been in the car for but one or two minutes, and TM smashed the windows and took someones dog :lmao:

Why didn't you just go and tell him to do something about it?

Why did she bring it to work with her? Knowing that she would be gone for hours, that is just negligence and she can suck a cock basically.

Reactions: GSM
Why did she bring it to work with her? Knowing that she would be gone for hours, that is just negligence and she can suck a cock basically.

Ive never understood why people say this with negative conotation. This act should be encouraged, not be cast in a negative light, surely...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back