• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Request a SvR 2008 WZCW Created Wrestler

Hey guys,

Since everyone around here is doing great, creative things for this fed, I might as well contribute. I have an EPIC ability to make superb CAWs on SvR and would like to make a CAW for each guy on the roster. By doing so, I could then put them in the matches they have in the shows/ppvs and it would just be a fun way to predict the outcome of our events.

However I need your help. I have no idea what program people use on youtube to record the game footage from their PS3 onto their PC and upload onto Youtube. The whole purpose of me doing this thing will be to upload and share all the CAWs with you guys, so if someone can find out for me how those fellahs do it, that would be a huge help.

Until then, post here if you want t orequest me to make your superstar. It will be a first come, first serve basis.

1.) DON'T RUSH ME - I have a very tiring, 60 hour work week, military schedule. I will do the most I can when I find time.

2.) Give me a detailed description of what you want your superstar to look like. The more vague you are, the more chance it will NOT be what you want. Also, due to certain limits of resources in the game (i.e. not all clothing, colors, hairstyle, accessories, etc. being unlocked or available) your CAW might not be EXACTLY what you are looking for, but I will make sure it is pretty damn close. I am very good at making these. Any other information that I need that you do not provide I will use your application in here to get it from. Plus, it will be very simple to edit anything you don't like. So just let me know.

3.) Give me a good idea of the moves you want to use. Include finishers, what they are or what they are similar to. If you have SvR 2k8, you can even give me the names of the moves in the games themselves and I will look for them. Give me also signature moves and all other common moves and taunts.

4.) Entrance. Give me a good idea of the kind of entrance you want to have. Lighting, pyros, special effects, taunts, etc.. Anything you can give me to make it as close as I can to what you want.

5.) Fighting style. For those of you who have the game, you already know that there are 8 different fighting / In-ring styles you can set to your character. Pick at least 2 of these, but NO MORE than 2:

POWERHOUSE - A beast and machine in the ring. Once gets momentum, hard to slow down. Goes on RAMPAGE temporarily making the superstar shrug off and resist all strikes on him and makes all of his strong grapple moves unstoppable (cannot be countered). Usually the Bigger and Stronger superstars are this type. Real Life examples: Batista, HHH, Lesnar, Steiner, Goldberg, Rhyno

TECHNICAL - Superstar with a lot of suplexes, submissions, and reversals in his arsenal. Goes into a TECHNICALLY SOUND state, making him temporarily automatically reverse all grapple moves inflicted on him. Real Life examples: Benoit, Jericho, Angle, Tazz

HIGH FLYER - Very fast and hard to catch. One of the fastest and most skilled wrestlers on the top ropes. The only superstars in the game that have the evasive roll, diving attack to outside of ring, springboard attack, possum pin, and turnbuckle leapfrog abilities. Real Life examples: Mysterio, CM Punk, Helms, London & Kendrick, Jeff Hardy.

BRAWLER - The best strikers. Most deadly with their fists, feet, and street fighter techniques. Goes into WRECK SHOP state, your superstar will temporarily revers ALL of your opponents strikes and your strikes will be unstoppable (cannot be countered) as well. Also, the only superstars in the game that have Ground & Pound and Fists of Fury abilities. Real Life examples: Cena, Booker T, Taker.

SUBMISSION - Best in the world at making their opponents tap out. Have the ULTIMATE SUBMISSION ability, giving them the power to wrench their victims in a vicious submission move indefinetly for a limited amount of time. Also, Submission characters are the only ones in the game that have the submission immunity talent, wher efor a limited amount of time they are able to break out of any submissions they are put in instantly, and they are also able to heal their own limb damage when they have an opponent locked in a submission move. Real Life examples: Benoit, Jericho, Angle, Shamrock, CM Punk, Tazz

DIRTY - The dirtiest players of the game, cheat to win, and exploit the referee. Have the ULTIMATE DIRTY MOVE ability. They are able to execute an eye rake followed by a vicious low blow, almost guaranteeing you a cheap and easy pin fall or momentum shift. REFEREE SHEILD, Cower behind the ref and then at the right moment, shove him at your opponent knocking both your opponent to the mat and putting the ref out, opening a PRICELESS opportunity for a chair shot. Also the only superstars in the game who have the Ignore rope break, and strip turnbuckle ability. Real Life examples: Orton, Chavo, MVP, Flair, Kennedy.

SHOWMAN - The most electrifying men in the business. Charisma is key. Fan Favorites all around, and love to taunt their opponents and work the crowd. If the superstar is heel, they get the most heat and crowd reactions than any other heels. The can gain momentum in the game fastest just by taunting and playing to the audience. These are the only superstars in the game that have the Steal Finisher and Steal taunt. The only superstars in the game that are given a large bonus to momentum for completing taunts and signature moves. Examples: Rock, Hogan, Cena, Edge, Matt hardy, Austin,

HARDCORE - The best competitors with foreign objects and in Hardcore, TLC, extreme Rules, street fights, etc. Basically anything to do with weapons, blood, and broken bones. The only superstars in the game that have the HARDCORE RESSURECTION ability. The player slams himself in the face with a chair or weapon, making himself bleed and healing his limb damage in the process. Hardcore Superstars also have HARDCORE REJUVENATION, making them go in a rage and instantly gain FULL momentum whenever an opponent makes them bleed in a match. On top of all that, hardcore players are "Armed & Dangerous" making them easily able to pick apart and demolish their opponents with expertise. Real Life examples: Sand Man, Tommy Dreamer, Raven, Sabu.​

So there you have it guys. I have a PS3 so anyone that can find out for me how to upload the CAWs onto my PC, the sooner i can get them up.

Have fun,
-DP

Uh, you could make one for me,

Style: High Flyer, Hardcore (In that order)

Finishers: Either Last Ride, or if you can find The Reality Bender (i think that its Facebuster 1, but its not really powerful in the game, so Last Ride

Either Swanton or Shooting Star Press, hmmm, Shooting Star Press

Signature Moves: (I really dont get what these are for in the game, but)
Slingshot Elbow Drop, Clothesline # uh,(the one where he stops and moves his shoulders and then clotheslines), Leg Drop off top rope, The crazy backflip DDT thing out of the corner. (give him the spear as a running grapple and that clothesline as a running strike)

other moves: off turnbuckle standing, use Overcastle and the diving hurracarana
Corner: superplex, muscle buster, super RKO, spider suplex

Taunts: The Edge one where he holds up the heavy metal sign
The Jeff Hardy one where he holds his hands to his face
The fast suck it one
The CC one where he slaps his chest and points to the crowd

Entrance:
First one, (Whatever this is the one where they're behind the stage)
Second one, Edge (When he holds his hands up, have the camera zoom out and have Jeff Hardy's fireworks go off.
Third one Rowdy Roddy Piper
Last One Use Edges if he bounces off the ropes, and if not, use Chris Jerichos, im not sure which superstar # he is

for appearance, during entrance and backstage, have him have a black jacket like Edges on, during match, without it

hair, shoulder length and brown
Facial hair: none
Ring attire: Black like loose jeans with a spade that looks like its on fire
shoes: just black
face: small,normal sized nose, green eyes, normal chin and cheeks, brown eyebrows.

that should do it, if you need anything else, just ask

Here is my guy to start off.

Note: I basically had to take pictures of my TV screen with my Digital Camera. The rounded surface of the screen and the lighting made the photos a bit off, but it is the only way i can get these up here for now.

SA400254.jpg

SA400245.jpg

SA400248.jpg

Hey guys,

Since everyone around here is doing great, creative things for this fed, I might as well contribute. I have an EPIC ability to make superb CAWs on SvR and would like to make a CAW for each guy on the roster. By doing so, I could then put them in the matches they have in the shows/ppvs and it would just be a fun way to predict the outcome of our events.

However I need your help. I have no idea what program people use on youtube to record the game footage from their PS3 onto their PC and upload onto Youtube. The whole purpose of me doing this thing will be to upload and share all the CAWs with you guys, so if someone can find out for me how those fellahs do it, that would be a huge help.

Until then, post here if you want t orequest me to make your superstar. It will be a first come, first serve basis.

1.) DON'T RUSH ME - I have a very tiring, 60 hour work week, military schedule. I will do the most I can when I find time.

2.) Give me a detailed description of what you want your superstar to look like. The more vague you are, the more chance it will NOT be what you want. Also, due to certain limits of resources in the game (i.e. not all clothing, colors, hairstyle, accessories, etc. being unlocked or available) your CAW might not be EXACTLY what you are looking for, but I will make sure it is pretty damn close. I am very good at making these. Any other information that I need that you do not provide I will use your application in here to get it from. Plus, it will be very simple to edit anything you don't like. So just let me know.

3.) Give me a good idea of the moves you want to use. Include finishers, what they are or what they are similar to. If you have SvR 2k8, you can even give me the names of the moves in the games themselves and I will look for them. Give me also signature moves and all other common moves and taunts.

4.) Entrance. Give me a good idea of the kind of entrance you want to have. Lighting, pyros, special effects, taunts, etc.. Anything you can give me to make it as close as I can to what you want.

5.) Fighting style. For those of you who have the game, you already know that there are 8 different fighting / In-ring styles you can set to your character. Pick at least 2 of these, but NO MORE than 2:

POWERHOUSE - A beast and machine in the ring. Once gets momentum, hard to slow down. Goes on RAMPAGE temporarily making the superstar shrug off and resist all strikes on him and makes all of his strong grapple moves unstoppable (cannot be countered). Usually the Bigger and Stronger superstars are this type. Real Life examples: Batista, HHH, Lesnar, Steiner, Goldberg, Rhyno

TECHNICAL - Superstar with a lot of suplexes, submissions, and reversals in his arsenal. Goes into a TECHNICALLY SOUND state, making him temporarily automatically reverse all grapple moves inflicted on him. Real Life examples: Benoit, Jericho, Angle, Tazz

HIGH FLYER - Very fast and hard to catch. One of the fastest and most skilled wrestlers on the top ropes. The only superstars in the game that have the evasive roll, diving attack to outside of ring, springboard attack, possum pin, and turnbuckle leapfrog abilities. Real Life examples: Mysterio, CM Punk, Helms, London & Kendrick, Jeff Hardy.

BRAWLER - The best strikers. Most deadly with their fists, feet, and street fighter techniques. Goes into WRECK SHOP state, your superstar will temporarily revers ALL of your opponents strikes and your strikes will be unstoppable (cannot be countered) as well. Also, the only superstars in the game that have Ground & Pound and Fists of Fury abilities. Real Life examples: Cena, Booker T, Taker.

SUBMISSION - Best in the world at making their opponents tap out. Have the ULTIMATE SUBMISSION ability, giving them the power to wrench their victims in a vicious submission move indefinetly for a limited amount of time. Also, Submission characters are the only ones in the game that have the submission immunity talent, wher efor a limited amount of time they are able to break out of any submissions they are put in instantly, and they are also able to heal their own limb damage when they have an opponent locked in a submission move. Real Life examples: Benoit, Jericho, Angle, Shamrock, CM Punk, Tazz

DIRTY - The dirtiest players of the game, cheat to win, and exploit the referee. Have the ULTIMATE DIRTY MOVE ability. They are able to execute an eye rake followed by a vicious low blow, almost guaranteeing you a cheap and easy pin fall or momentum shift. REFEREE SHEILD, Cower behind the ref and then at the right moment, shove him at your opponent knocking both your opponent to the mat and putting the ref out, opening a PRICELESS opportunity for a chair shot. Also the only superstars in the game who have the Ignore rope break, and strip turnbuckle ability. Real Life examples: Orton, Chavo, MVP, Flair, Kennedy.

SHOWMAN - The most electrifying men in the business. Charisma is key. Fan Favorites all around, and love to taunt their opponents and work the crowd. If the superstar is heel, they get the most heat and crowd reactions than any other heels. The can gain momentum in the game fastest just by taunting and playing to the audience. These are the only superstars in the game that have the Steal Finisher and Steal taunt. The only superstars in the game that are given a large bonus to momentum for completing taunts and signature moves. Examples: Rock, Hogan, Cena, Edge, Matt hardy, Austin,

HARDCORE - The best competitors with foreign objects and in Hardcore, TLC, extreme Rules, street fights, etc. Basically anything to do with weapons, blood, and broken bones. The only superstars in the game that have the HARDCORE RESSURECTION ability. The player slams himself in the face with a chair or weapon, making himself bleed and healing his limb damage in the process. Hardcore Superstars also have HARDCORE REJUVENATION, making them go in a rage and instantly gain FULL momentum whenever an opponent makes them bleed in a match. On top of all that, hardcore players are "Armed & Dangerous" making them easily able to pick apart and demolish their opponents with expertise. Real Life examples: Sand Man, Tommy Dreamer, Raven, Sabu.​

So there you have it guys. I have a PS3 so anyone that can find out for me how to upload the CAWs onto my PC, the sooner i can get them up.

Have fun,
-DP

this will help connect your pc to your ps3

http://www.overclock.net/playstation/191028-how-play-your-ps3-through-your.html

Hey DP, not for nothing, but you should do Dynasty first ;) We are the premiere stable in WZCW. But it would be cool lol

Alright, heres what I would want for my CAW:

Style: Technical, Hardcore (in that order)

Finishers: Primary finisher definately needs to be the Jackhammer. Cobra Clutch Bomb should be the secondary

Signature Moves: Check my wrestler's Wiki for those

Other moves: Nothin real important, sort of mix my moves with stuff that Dreamer, Benoit, and Angle would do.

Taunts: Ill check the game for what I want, and Ill update this once I've found it.

Entrance: I've got my perfect entrance on my copy, and Ill update it with exactly what I want

For the apperance, make him look like Kenny Dykstra without his tatoo and have taped hands instead of wristbands. Make sure he has red Elbow and Knee pads. His tights should be just like Dykstra's, except Red should be the primary color, while grey would be the color for the lines and letters. Instead of "KD", put "BL", and try and have it say "MYTH" on the back. Oh yeah, he needs black boots. His backstage attire should be a white t-shirt, jeans, and a pair of normal sunglasses.

Thanks DP, but I wish you had a 360. That way you could send me my CAW, but it doesn't matter.

... He seems to have disapeared from this thread. Have no fear, I also have Svr08, and I can create some CAWs as well, if needed. Just send me the info, and I'll see what I can do with it.

DP has gone back to Afghanistan or Iraq, not long ago soi definitely think you should take this over Derf.

Well I can create some CAWs, but I'm gonna take some time to better the ways of adding the videos. If you saw my new Charecters crappy video, you'll see why. But right now, I can make all kinds of CAWs no problem.

Well DP was doing this just as something else to do for the fed. There was no real reason for him doing it, rather just to keep the fed going strong and get people talking.

If you would like to take this over you can, just check out the character descriptions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back