Request a New Avatar Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work, Theo - they look terrific. Sly's going to have an extremely difficult task in choosing 50 of them.

Thanks BC. He really is. Everyone brought their A-Game this time around. There are tons of great looking avys out there and I know I'd be hard pressed to pick the best 50. Honestly I'd probably take most of the new avatars and replace the older ones. Though I imagine that process would be a hassle.

A non-shit graphics maker should bang out a Don Draper avatar. How the lead character in the most critically acclaimed drama of the last five years doesn't have an avatar here yet is beyond me. We don't need more Stewie fucking Griffin avatars. We need a Don Draper avatar.

So how do I get that Captain America Avatar? It is not available when I got to the usercp edit avatar section.

That's because the 2011 avatar upload hasn't begun yet; Slyfox hasn't picked the 50 new avatars to upload yet. I presume he's been busy and/or hasn't felt like it.

A non-shit graphics maker should bang out a Don Draper avatar. How the lead character in the most critically acclaimed drama of the last five years doesn't have an avatar here yet is beyond me. We don't need more Stewie fucking Griffin avatars. We need a Don Draper avatar.
When I said "non-shit graphics maker," I meant someone other than Mr. Blue Chipper. Some other blue chipper ought to get in there. No. Not you, Sully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back